Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

2 minutes ago, kjiho said:

I don’t mean to be rude, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I’m not saying I can’t find ways to sell Dalot at 10mil. I’m saying if I offer him to clubs at 20, 25, even 30, and he says he wants to leave, he should be accepting offers from the likes of Roma and Lazio. If Dalot has lowest possible morale, turns in a transfer request and says on his player profile that he’s “desperate to leave” then him rejecting offers from big clubs is inexplicable. That is my point. It’s not like Roma or Lazio are too poor to match Dalot’s 35K/w contract at United. Same goes for the likes of Fred, Jones, Rojo, Matic. Of course I can find buyers for them at 5-10mil. But I should be able to find buyers for them when I offer 15-25mil, especially when they show every characteristic of a player wanting to leave, including blue question marks on their profile. Otherwise it’s just illogical, no?
If the game conveys to me these players are desperate to be sold, they need to be accepting offers from other clubs. If this is not really the case, perhaps the dialogue should be changed to “looking to leave” or something less dramatic. They also shouldn’t turn in transfer requests. 
Maybe my English was poor, I apologize.

I have tested selling the same player over and over again. I have reloaded to exactly the same point literally at least 20 times and offered the same player for various amounts. I have done this exercise with many different players in a few different clubs. I have noticed the following.

Let's say for example the player earns 100K per week and is valued at 50M. If I offer the player for 70M I will get 3 clubs offer 70M. Even if they are top clubs, the player may not agree terms. Ok, time to quit and reload. I offer the same player for 67M. The same 3 clubs offer 67M and again the player may not agree terms. I continue to reload and go down in price by 2 or 3 million until finally the player will accept terms with one of these clubs. Let's say he agrees terms and the fee is 61M for example. I will reload and offer him for 62M. Again the same 3 clubs bid but do not agree terms. Then I offer 61M again and the player agrees terms.

I also notice that there is a 5M-10M window where the 3 clubs that bid for a certain player will always be the same. Say between 60M and 70M it's always Bayern, Man Utd, Barca for example, the player may not agree terms. Then in the 50M-60M window a different 3 clubs will bid. Maybe Tottenham, Roma, Lazio. Maybe the player will agree terms or maybe not. If not then go down to the 10M window and another 3 clubs bid who are smaller clubs than the previous 3. The player will agree terms with these lesser clubs with the lesser transfer fee. Whilst I am doing this over and over again, sometimes I will go down in 1M increments to make sure it is always exactly the same 3 teams in a 5M-10M bracket bidding.

It also doesn't matter if you offer the player higher or lower than his value.

I'm probably explaining it poorly but its late and been a long day. The point is when these top clubs bid the big money and the player doesn't agree terms, but will agree terms with say Southampton for 30M less than the big clubs offered, the game becomes a joke. I believe there is basically a transfer fee cap for each player depending on his value, age, playing time and other variables etc. Otherwise why would Shaqiri not go to Barcelona for £40M when they bid for him or other top top top clubs for between 30M-40M? Instead he will agree terms with Southampton or Lyon for 22M!!! Also why would he not agree terms with Southampton or Lyon when they bid 23M? Noooooo he rejects them but for 22M he'll sign the contract. That right there is the thing that pisses me off the most. There is no denying it's bullshit when a player will not agree terms with the same clubs for a higher fee but will agree terms for the exact same lower fee - every single time! 

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I have tested selling the same player over and over again. I have reloaded to exactly the same point literally at least 20 times and offered the same player for various amounts. I have done this exercise with many different players in a few different clubs. I have noticed the following.

Let's say for example the player earns 100K per week and is valued at 50M. If I offer the player for 70M I will get 3 clubs offer 70M. Even if they are top clubs, the player may not agree terms. Ok, time to quit and reload. I offer the same player for 67M. The same 3 clubs offer 67M and again the player may not agree terms. I continue to reload and go down in price by 2 or 3 million until finally the player will accept terms with one of these clubs. Let's say he agrees terms and the fee is 61M for example. I will reload and offer him for 62M. Again the same 3 clubs bid but do not agree terms. Then I offer 61M again and the player agrees terms.

I also notice that there is a 5M-10M window where the 3 clubs that bid for a certain player will always be the same. Say between 60M and 70M it's always Bayern, Man Utd, Barca for example, the player may not agree terms. Then in the 50M-60M window a different 3 clubs will bid. Maybe Tottenham, Roma, Lazio. Maybe the player will agree terms or maybe not. If not then go down to the 10M window and another 3 clubs bid who are smaller clubs than the previous 3. The player will agree terms with these lesser clubs with the lesser transfer fee. Whilst I am doing this over and over again, sometimes I will go down in 1M increments to make sure it is always exactly the same 3 teams in a 5M-10M bracket bidding.

I'm probably explaining it poorly but its late and been a long day. The point is when these top clubs bid the big money and the player doesn't agree terms, but will agree terms with say Southampton for 30M less than the big clubs offered, the game becomes a joke. I believe there is basically a transfer fee cap for each player depending on his value, age, playing time and other variables etc. Otherwise why would Shaqiri not go to Barcelona for £40M when they bid for him or other top top top clubs for between 30M-40M? Instead he will agree terms with Southampton or Lyon for 22M!!! Also why would he not agree terms with Southampton or Lyon when they bid 23M? Noooooo he rejects them but for 22M he'll sign the contract. That right there is the thing that pisses me off the most. There is no denying it's bullshit when a player will not agree terms with the same clubs for a higher fee but will agree terms for the exact same lower fee - every single time! 

This. My point exactly.

7 hours ago, DutchTony said:

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Do you think the issue could be with ‘squad status’ and there is too much emphasis on that this year. 

So the very top clubs might offer big wages but squad rotation. The next group of clubs may offer slightly lower wages but ‘first team’ and the final group of clubs may only offer the lowest in wages but ‘key player’ status. 

I wonder if it’s worth testing when buying a player. Probably best not using a star player who automatically expects ‘key player’ status. Save when it’s contract negotiations time and see what combo of wages and status work. If my hunch is correct then you should be able to get a contract agreed at lower wages by upping the status. 

Posted a few examples of this on my career thread, but this is the worst yet - whatever way you're working out League Best XI selections must be a bit wonky if it's concluding that the guy you elsewhere picked as the best one has someone ahead of him...

299947727_Screenshot_20191231-201141_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.c0fe7e6ef5f28da35b03bf12b3c6ddd9.jpg

8240385_Screenshot_20191231-201214_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.ce7f975af333305e63fc8115d931423d.jpg

Also, I'm not sure how the Italian Cup works, but I didn't seem to have a game in it all this year - I checked the cup fixtures and teams below Serie C (without a division) were in it, so I'd have thought I "qualified" (I was 2nd in C/B the previous season too).

1926108077_Screenshot_20191231-140652_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.152326133960ff69da411cc50be1ca0b.jpg

2 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Do you think the issue could be with ‘squad status’ and there is too much wonder if it’s worth testing when buying a player. Probably best not using a star player who automatically expects ‘key player’ status. Save when it’s contract negotiations time and see what combo of wages and status work. If my hunch is correct then you should be able to get a contract agreed at lower wages by upping the status. 

I have semi tested this already when buying players but I haven't put in the crazy hours as I did when trying to sell players. This is certainly true with the players I have tested with, that you can offer a player lower wages if you offer him a higher status. One example of this (I believe it was Goretzka) that I had to pay 40k more per week to be a 'squad rotation' player, rather than a 'first team' player which he originally asked for. Same goes for certain young players that wanted 'rotation', I had to pay significantly higher wages to give them 'back up' or even max wages to give them 'hot prospect'. I've also had players ask for 'squad and I'll offer 'key' and half of what they originally asked for and the player accepted. 

Below are some issues I have observed with FMM2020 amongst others.

FMM2020

1. Game is stuck on the second season. 24th of June, 2021. Game doesn't proceed beyond this point. (Processing retirements on the processing screen).

2. AI always bid way below my player's worth. (In one case amongst several,  wanted to buy Lautaro Martinez from Inter Milan worth £33million for £17million. He wasn't even on the transfer list).

3. AI always sell their player to me way above actual worth but same player will go to other AI clubs for lesser amount if I ignore or replay.

4. Some young players despite being happy and playing beyond their squad status refused to renew their contract and they are in the last season of their contract. 

5. Couldn't fine/discipline a player who received a red card in the last match. Though it happened only once. (I am a disciplinarian).

6. Match day attendance doesn't show during the match. Is it a new thing or a bug? Also I can't view my match attendance in match reports (in one of my saves) because the stadium name is too long. Can't the attendance be on a separate line because on the screen, there's a lot of space to accommodate more information.

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

@billy2shots

So I he kept accepting my offers until I couldn't offer any less...

Screenshot_20200104_122419_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3b14ff1b4aac80826be3c92379318eed.jpg

Haha £10 a week. Bargain!

Flaw found?

Jong Dutch team no longer playing fixtures. 

I’m into season 4 and my Jong team are still in the same division they started in. They now only play 1 game (a friendly) in a season. Very poor considering young player development in youth teams was pushed hard this year. 

Edited by billy2shots

Bug in retirement choice here...

His contract has 4/5 years to run:

F8E06D2A-17D0-4DB6-8828-40351D237109.thumb.png.f86d8282618634d76f6e63725eb08205.png

says he’s retiring at end of contract:

A435EC65-4AC3-4CCA-8E52-166BCBBA8A59.thumb.png.fadedf2682962491c0df8a728d46b881.png

when I try and offer new contract it says he’s retiring at end of season. Should I worry? 😂 

E775C630-AC82-495B-9136-3BD34E3454AF.png

EDIT

I asked him to reconsider retirement and he said no. Now it says he’s definitely retiring at the end of this season. Not his contract. 

8B53A890-D050-4D27-8853-FB8C3A824E7F.thumb.png.de5f2e27177011ba2cda0abcac4e7baa.png

Edited by MikeF

For me, when a player gets injured, his trained role reverts back to that which is seen as best by the AI. Now this might be a slightly inconvenient yet harmless bug by itself, but it presents a serious problem with players that can play across various positions.

For illustration, my player Gbamin is natural in CM, CDM and CD. I was training him as a BPD. He gets injured and after recovering he is training as a BWM in the CM position. No biggie, I should only have to set him to "retrain" as CD so he can continue training as a BPD.

For some reason tough I can retrain him in any role and position EXCEPT the roles available as a CD and CDM. When I set him to "retrain" as a CD it just immediately reverts back to him training as a CM. The same happens when I try to retrain him as a CDM (which he is natural in as well) though there is no problem when I try to do it with a position he isn't natural in. This has happened with other players as well.

I know you probably can’t fix it this year but I hate how you can easily exploit the ‘loan with option to buy’ option especially with youngsters  as the parent club will typically ask for less money in comparison to an immediate transfer whereas they are usually adamant on a sell on clause and higher transfer sum. 

3 hours ago, Adoring_Fan said:

For me, when a player gets injured, his trained role reverts back to that which is seen as best by the AI. Now this might be a slightly inconvenient yet harmless bug by itself, but it presents a serious problem with players that can play across various positions.

For illustration, my player Gbamin is natural in CM, CDM and CD. I was training him as a BPD. He gets injured and after recovering he is training as a BWM in the CM position. No biggie, I should only have to set him to "retrain" as CD so he can continue training as a BPD.

For some reason tough I can retrain him in any role and position EXCEPT the roles available as a CD and CDM. When I set him to "retrain" as a CD it just immediately reverts back to him training as a CM. The same happens when I try to retrain him as a CDM (which he is natural in as well) though there is no problem when I try to do it with a position he isn't natural in. This has happened with other players as well.

This has been mentioned a lot in recent posts and SI said they're working on it

3 minutes ago, kjiho said:

Found two players both wearing no. 5

Seriously, how many bugs does this game have?

BB52B7F0-EA6F-43DA-A1F9-A2BABEF589CF.png

BE4BEF8E-2094-4182-991D-3DE4287DE451.png

42A06991-FB36-4914-A943-D780F4373059.png

Seriously, it's a complex game and this is not a game-breaker

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Seriously, it's a complex game and this is not a game-breaker

Sure, a complex game and not a game-breaker but its ridiculous just how many I’m finding alone. Hire me SI, I’ll do the QA for you.

48 minutes ago, kjiho said:

Hire me SI, I’ll do the QA for you.

If only it were that simple :)

We are effectively doing some crowdsourcing QA here, identifying issues and helping to prioritise them too. The game is still immensely playable and good value. Try to focus on the fun rather than the frustration :)

56 minutes ago, Mochamad Amin said:

Help me. Why my screen on fmm 20 is zoom out? Anyone can help me please

Screenshot_2020-01-04-19-40-52-487_com.sega.soccer.jpg

If you go to Settings -> User Interface, what is Stretch Display set to? If it's not on, then try turning it on.

44 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

What device?

Xiaomi redmi note 5 bro

added 0 minutes later
40 minutes ago, Scratch said:

If you go to Settings -> User Interface, what is Stretch Display set to? If it's not on, then try turning it on.

It doesn't work my friend

Im not sure if my post has been seen so I'll repost it here.

So this has been a regular issue in my save where clubs keep rejecting my offers for players although i already activated their release clause, usually this happened because they want a percentage fee but i thought when you activate a release clause you must accept it and cannot negotiate it anymore. This is one example on Fabio Silva:

162607.thumb.jpg.6f4dc5e0a48b2435fb3e6f9a290aa89e.jpg162601.thumb.jpg.efe1cb8bb0eb6224e15161de805aed8d.jpg162602.thumb.jpg.903e83b98d529e1fe616a6dfee9e166f.jpg162603.thumb.jpg.fe47e565f19e8a613951bd92eb26fae5.jpg162604.thumb.jpg.5f27a77fee78802118275521e739c0a0.jpg162605.thumb.jpg.6f79b5298540e2e20cdf9758fc0ed687.jpg162606.thumb.jpg.cfbb3854a2fe2b4c21e5517122534e20.jpg

This all happened in one negotiation where i keep pressing "suggest terms". One other thing that i noticed is that although the message said that the club wanted a bigger percentage, it doesnt actually show how much do they want (Like when you enquire a player), i didn't decrease the percentage to 0%, it just doesn't change even though i kept pressing the suggest terms button. (I already tried to offer bigger sell on percentage before this negotiation but they keep rejecting them because i dont know how much they exactly want, I tried to buy him a few times)

If I was wrong about any of these please let me know. Thank you.

International management is still FUBAR

Younger players in the senior squad are still in the U21s as well which plays havoc with fitness and squad selection of the senior team. Have to constantly unpick positions on the senior page then resign the position to the player. 

1 hour ago, RP21Houdini said:

Im not sure if my post has been seen so I'll repost it here.

So this has been a regular issue in my save where clubs keep rejecting my offers for players although i already activated their release clause, usually this happened because they want a percentage fee but i thought when you activate a release clause you must accept it and cannot negotiate it anymore. This is one example on Fabio Silva:

162607.thumb.jpg.6f4dc5e0a48b2435fb3e6f9a290aa89e.jpg162601.thumb.jpg.efe1cb8bb0eb6224e15161de805aed8d.jpg162602.thumb.jpg.903e83b98d529e1fe616a6dfee9e166f.jpg162603.thumb.jpg.fe47e565f19e8a613951bd92eb26fae5.jpg162604.thumb.jpg.5f27a77fee78802118275521e739c0a0.jpg162605.thumb.jpg.6f79b5298540e2e20cdf9758fc0ed687.jpg162606.thumb.jpg.cfbb3854a2fe2b4c21e5517122534e20.jpg

This all happened in one negotiation where i keep pressing "suggest terms". One other thing that i noticed is that although the message said that the club wanted a bigger percentage, it doesnt actually show how much do they want (Like when you enquire a player), i didn't decrease the percentage to 0%, it just doesn't change even though i kept pressing the suggest terms button. (I already tried to offer bigger sell on percentage before this negotiation but they keep rejecting them because i dont know how much they exactly want, I tried to buy him a few times)

If I was wrong about any of these please let me know. Thank you.

Everything's been seen my man, not gonna get fixed overnight

20 minutes ago, RP21Houdini said:

Oh okay im so sorry i didn't know because no one responded to it

All good - check the first post - we're an unofficial site so we can only "log" issues, there's not going to be a big "response", especially at weekends. No one responded to my post yesterday :(

Player interactions are sadly, still very broken.

Tell a player being criticized by the media that he's an important player and his form is just a blip? Player morale goes down and the squad lose respect for you.

Tell a player he's not in your plans? Player is satisfied that you have recognised his potential and will keep him in your plans for the future.

Really? Completely broken feature.

On 03/01/2020 at 23:39, kjiho said:

I don’t mean to be rude, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I’m not saying I can’t find ways to sell Dalot at 10mil. I’m saying if I offer him to clubs at 20, 25, even 30, and he says he wants to leave, he should be accepting offers from the likes of Roma and Lazio. If Dalot has lowest possible morale, turns in a transfer request and says on his player profile that he’s “desperate to leave” then him rejecting offers from big clubs is inexplicable. That is my point. It’s not like Roma or Lazio are too poor to match Dalot’s 35K/w contract at United. Same goes for the likes of Fred, Jones, Rojo, Matic. Of course I can find buyers for them at 5-10mil. But I should be able to find buyers for them when I offer 15-25mil, especially when they show every characteristic of a player wanting to leave, including blue question marks on their profile. Otherwise it’s just illogical, no?
If the game conveys to me these players are desperate to be sold, they need to be accepting offers from other clubs. If this is not really the case, perhaps the dialogue should be changed to “looking to leave” or something less dramatic. They also shouldn’t turn in transfer requests. 
Maybe my English was poor, I apologize.

One of your initial posts was on July 1st & the issue i was concerned about was the change we had made to the code regarding bidding wars, i probably did overlook this seperate issue (July 1st none of these player personal traits would have been generated). I see your second post was later into the save. I imagine what's happening is that the market value for Dalot is simply too low for them to offer him a good contract at these higher values & so that's overriding his intention to get out of the club. 

I'll do some testing as to when these "desperate to leave" remarks and transfer requests are generated and if its having the intended effect on the likelihood of getting a transfer through. The issue will be nuanced, however, because we'll have to balance the ease with which you can drive players out & how likely other clubs are to take these players. We can't make the transfer system too easy and under the bonnet there's alot going on with player values and thus the wage they're calculated to deserve depreciating while they dont play etc. I agree the game is probably miscommunicating and that's the source of frustration.