Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Just now, Dan Dawson said:

Yeah i submitted the bug logging within the game idea to the design meeting, i'll argue the case for it. It's just how long the devs think that will take to implement and if that gets in the way of new features going in to next year's game.

hopefully it can, although i appreciate that it may be more of a long-term issue so it may need to wait until FMM22 :D

i just find it far too much hassle in its current form, which is a pity cos then it stops you from being able to see the exact issue and fix it. so hopefully you can "help me to help you to help us" :) :)

ofc, this thread does goes to show that you will be f***ing inundated with a lot of nonsense, so it's a tricky one...

On 09/01/2020 at 13:41, Dan Dawson said:

Has anybody encountered the news item skip since the last update? the update was around the 17th of Dec. 

added 0 minutes later

I'll take a look at this. A save would be helpful here as i couldn't reproduce it with Havertz at the start of a new game.

I unfortunately only have the save after the transfer took place, which was at the start of the second season. I've played until December time so I don't know If the save would be helpful? 

I've tried to replicate the deal where I got Havertz for £500 plus James Garner. So far I've not replicated it but I have found something interesting which means that it probably could be replicated. I offered 98 million plus Garner when they refused and instead said they wanted 48.5 million plus Garner. It's not as extreme as wanting the £0 and Garner but it shows that there might be a way to replicate this.

Screenshot_20200110-161230_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200110-161236_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200110-162020_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I am at 28th november 2024, and redbull salzburg made a bid for my player stengs. But is the austrian window at that date already open?? Because i can already complete his transfer to salzburg.

C3E6881E-8CA3-4337-8474-2F75D587E46A.png

DE0192C2-596B-496C-9CC2-CB898FA462DA.png

Play store says there was an update yesterday, but the change notes don't mention the position retraining bug being fixed.

Edited by JB1

Apologies if mentioned already.. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200115-142901.thumb.png.7a6133852b64c340b04845db3636b63c.png

Screenshot_20200115-142845.thumb.png.0230a1b333587f2fc52c9a2ea70ed757.png

Same result for 8 years straight while I've won 8 consecutive CL titles and pretty much everything else. Smells bug to me as Klopp has had seasons winning squat. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Hide contents

Same result for 8 years straight while I've won 8 consecutive CL titles and pretty much everything else. Smells bug to me as Klopp has had seasons winning squat. 

But it's Klopp, so we can forgive the game for that 😁

On 15/01/2020 at 21:36, BatiGoal said:

Hide contents

Same last year too... I can win the CL every year with Celtic, which should be enough to make me manager of the century, but that's not enough to win this award or even make the top 3. Instead it goes to some loser who got thrashed by Celtic... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I see my player cavani considers me a mentor. But why? I dont understand it.

2CC99467-E4EA-4D12-87AE-AC8E440CC683.png

Should be because you’re a great coach/manager so he sees you as a real great person

Hai, i dont know if this is a bug or not, i just want to say that Spain League player still has mandatory release clause which we cannot untick.

And when i try playing MyClub and select club at Premier League, the game always say that the squad is full and i even try using the lower league but still say the squad is full.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Acau90 said:

Hai, i dont know if this is a bug or not, i just want to say that Spain League player still has mandatory release clause which we cannot untick.

don't know about the MyClub stuff, sorry, but this is just reflecting real-life - not a bug.

1 hour ago, Acau90 said:

And when i try playing MyClub and select club at Premier League, the game always say that the squad is full and i even try using the lower league but still say the squad is full.

You need to click “remove players” or “release players” when setting up the myclub from the club you’re replacing. Otherwise the replaced club just retains the playing squad it already has.

On 23/12/2019 at 14:49, sammummery said:

Hi,

I have noticed a similar phantom wage rise bug like what happened last year (Was fixed in the end) on FMM19 using a practical example if you where playing as say Barry Town and you loaned a player who was paid £200 a week to a club in England then out of nowhere at one point in the season that players wages would rise at a level which they would be paid at the club they are on loan at.

On FMM2020 using an actual example, I having been playing as Ammanford in Welsh Cymru South, I signed Tom Dyson from Haverfordswest for £3000 and he was on £300 a week. I loaned him out to Bristol Rovers in English League One for the season, when I recalled him I noticed my wage bill was far exceeding budget even though I had carefully attended to it during building the squad. I tried to find the issue and Tom Dyson was now being paid £2300 a week on the same deal (5 years, big club release clause) as i signed him on at the start of that season! The most i could offer and still can offer in wages is £500. This is harsh when you are managing small clubs and makes you not want to send players out on loan. I think it is the same bug as in FMM19.

This still has not been fixed, I signed a player on £100 a week( Tom Price for Ammanford) loaned him to a club in the English League structure (Bristol Rovers) and then within a few weeks his wage at Bristol Rovers was now 1.2k a week. Its a nightmare as when the loan ends it pushed my already tight wage bill through the roof and made it impossible to sign anyone and also I could not sell the player as no one wanted him as his wages where too high too offload him.

I currently manage fc twente, they have in real life a third kit, but not in the game. Why? Many other eredivisie teams have their 3rd kit also on the game.

46D9AB13-90B6-4E5F-BD97-4153395F4189.png

24 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I currently manage fc twente, they have in real life a third kit, but not in the game. Why? Many other eredivisie teams have their 3rd kit also on the game.

46D9AB13-90B6-4E5F-BD97-4153395F4189.png

Not a bug!

A few bugs I 've found, I'm sorry if they have been already mentioned..

1. I'm in 2024 and just resigned from club (Panathinaikos) after winning the Champions League and in 1st position of Managers Ranking.

However I'm getting job offers from clubs in Vanarama League 😕.

2. When offering a new contract to a young player of mine while he is on loan to a small club they always ask for Key Player status. When they come back from loan they agree to sign with status youngster or hot prospect with no problem.

3. I have a first team player requesting for a better contract with bigger wage. However when going to offer him a new contract he is actually asking for lower wage than the one he currently gets...

Edited by andrelotti
5 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

How could someone never play for me have me as favourite person? This is season 1 btw

A9661F31-A3AE-43D1-B8DD-268605AC68F5.thumb.png.1b98d6dd609e11ebc16e66669c4df931.png

How high did you set your reputation?

If you think about it there will always have been players who like specific managers even if they have never been managed by them simply because of there reputation. Loads of players would want to sign for Man City because of Pep or Liverpool because they like the thought of being fondled by Klopp.

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

How high did you set your reputation?

If you think about it there will always have been players who like specific managers even if they have never been managed by them simply because of there reputation. Loads of players would want to sign for Man City because of Pep or Liverpool because they like the thought of being fondled by Klopp.

Ahh now I understand that. Thanks mate

Unsure if this is a bug, however it's making the game quite tedious.

a player goes injured for 2 weeks - 1 month, and their stats drop to such an extent, it's almost as if they have had a year out. 

Nelson and Saka are both worthless on my save after about 5 years of playing, training and development. And all for such short term, nothing injuries. I bring in Cherki, injured for 1 month after his third game, 4 of his key stats drop by a combined 5. 

This is a joke. 

1 hour ago, oliverjames18 said:

Unsure if this is a bug, however it's making the game quite tedious.

a player goes injured for 2 weeks - 1 month, and their stats drop to such an extent, it's almost as if they have had a year out. 

Nelson and Saka are both worthless on my save after about 5 years of playing, training and development. And all for such short term, nothing injuries. I bring in Cherki, injured for 1 month after his third game, 4 of his key stats drop by a combined 5. 

This is a joke. 

I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose. Although their stats drop down, so does their Current Ability, meaning that the player can earn the points back again. I can sort of see what they were shooting for, but it definitely feels like it's happening way too often. The real problem is when it happens to older players as they take a long time to level up (or may never level up again). Definitely needs tweaking in my opinion so it happens much less often.

44 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose. Although their stats drop down, so does their Current Ability, meaning that the player can earn the points back again. I can sort of see what they were shooting for, but it definitely feels like it's happening way too often. The real problem is when it happens to older players as they take a long time to level up (or may never level up again). Definitely needs tweaking in my opinion so it happens much less often.

I feel like a player has a finite number of PA when you load up a save. So large setbacks for small injuries are a complete game changer.

if a 2 week injury has a setback equal to the growth of an entire season of game time and training then what's the point? 

Honestly you should see the state of my Saka. It's been an entire season since his 1 month injury and he has never been the same. (and he dropped 9(!) points across 4 key stats). 

What I want to know is which game developer / fan of these games is looking at this feature and going 'well done lads, great idea'. 

Edited by oliverjames18

@Dan Dawson 

International management still awful. 

ITM has always been a mess and I’m really struggling with this years instalment  

Key players still being selected in the U21s even though they are in the main squad making them unfit for the full team even though they are 25 years old!!!!

My U21s are full of 26,25 and 24yo. No fresh intake  

Main squad loses selected players from one game to the next and does random things even when there is just days between matches  CB selected to play on the wing etc  

I’m sure the two bugs are linked and players are being removed from the starting 11 due to playing U21s  

Would you be so kind to confirm if you are looking into the long lasting ITM mess or have given up in favour of introducing new features?

Player interactions really does need cleaning up. It's absolutely useless still in it's current form. Doesn't seem to matter what response you pick to anything because the player response is rarely anything to do with what you said. It usually results in squad losing respect for you or morale going down.