Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

On 13/12/2019 at 12:38, Mr Tree said:

again a quick apology, i might try and get the list sorted this afternoon but work has been annoyingly hectic of late...

anyway i have an issue - i put a good striker into the reserves because he got a three-month injury and it annoyed me to see him there injured all the time, so out of sight, out of mind.

then one of my updates, after six weeks ago, tells me about my reserve team winning 6-0, with this guy getting a hat-trick. check and he's at 60-something percent fitness and his Eligibility page says he's still doubtful for three weeks. so why are the reserves playing him?!?

i thought i'll just see how it goes (it didn't matter much) - and within a couple of weeks, he got another three-month injury. fab!

i've noticed before that the "demote until match fit" option wasn't really working, they were using the players too early so their general fitness was staying low. i didn't see that experiment through, just promoted the guy back to my first team so that he could properly rest and get back up to 100%. but these functions don't seem to be working as intended or as i'd imagine.

Squad Page - View - Hide ineligible/injured. 

How did you manage to solve the problem with fixtures that don't appear? 

53 minutes ago, Trixxxter said:

Squad Page - View - Hide ineligible/injured. 

How did you manage to solve the problem with fixtures that don't appear? 

Thanks but, the first suggestion wouldn't fix my issue, which was that the "Demote until match fit" option wasn't working - the reserves were using the guy when he was still unfit. I guess it would help with the thing where I didn't want to see my injured guy for three months :D but that wasn't the big problem.

Not sure what you mean now about the fixtures... 🤔

9 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Thanks but, the first suggestion wouldn't fix my issue, which was that the "Demote until match fit" option wasn't working - the reserves were using the guy when he was still unfit. I guess it would help with the thing where I didn't want to see my injured guy for three months :D but that wasn't the big problem.

Not sure what you mean now about the fixtures... 🤔

Just a misunderstanding, sorry. I searched for a reserve team bugs and those post i needed to quote was right above yours. My problem is that polish clubs have no reserve teams fixtures and players in reserves just don't develop. I have written about it in help topic. 

On 22/01/2020 at 14:43, sammummery said:

This still has not been fixed, I signed a player on £100 a week( Tom Price for Ammanford) loaned him to a club in the English League structure (Bristol Rovers) and then within a few weeks his wage at Bristol Rovers was now 1.2k a week. Its a nightmare as when the loan ends it pushed my already tight wage bill through the roof and made it impossible to sign anyone and also I could not sell the player as no one wanted him as his wages where too high too offload him.

This has still not been fixed, Is it going to be sorted in the next update, the long and short of it is that if you are a smaller club loaning a player to a a bigger club when they are on loan it gives them a new contracts and gives them wages typical to that league, this has happened multiple times to me and spoils the game.

Example:

I play as Barry Town and loan a young defender to Rochdale, that defender is on say £150 a week and a contract until 2024 (Its 2019 in the game) when he is on loan his weekly wage goes up to £2.3k a week and contract until the end of 2021 so I lose 3 years off the players contract and seeing as the top wage I can offer is only £500 a week I have no chance of keeping the player when the contract comes up.

This smashes your wage bill, means you will lose the player and when they come back off loan your available transfer budget is greatly diminished as it asorbs he £2.3k a week into your wage bill. (Which when it is only say 5k a week overall is hard to take!

9 minutes ago, sammummery said:

This has still not been fixed, Is it going to be sorted in the next update, the long and short of it is that if you are a smaller club loaning a player to a a bigger club when they are on loan it gives them a new contracts and gives them wages typical to that league, this has happened multiple times to me and spoils the game.

Example:

I play as Barry Town and loan a young defender to Rochdale, that defender is on say £150 a week and a contract until 2024 (Its 2019 in the game) when he is on loan his weekly wage goes up to £2.3k a week and contract until the end of 2021 so I lose 3 years off the players contract and seeing as the top wage I can offer is only £500 a week I have no chance of keeping the player when the contract comes up.

This smashes your wage bill, means you will lose the player and when they come back off loan your available transfer budget is greatly diminished as it asorbs he £2.3k a week into your wage bill. (Which when it is only say 5k a week overall is hard to take!

screenshots (before and after) would be better than anecdotal evidence. we can't say here whether something will be resolved in the next update or not - this is an unofficial site (although the developers do pop on here). as you know, there are plenty of issues, so they can't all get resolved - prioritisation is key...

Most of the time re-scouting doesn't work and the new scout reports that come back remain the same as when previously scouted (the date the player is scouted remains the same). It's a problem whenever my scouts improve their badges and I need to re-scout someone on my shortlist, or whenever I get promoted to a new division or play in a different league but am still interested in the same players.

Also, does VAR even work in this game? I still haven't seen a single goal allowed to stand. I don't need VAR to check whether a foul is conducted inside or outside of the box because you can just see where the players are. And finally, players have already moved into place eg. for a goal kick, before the ref even makes his VAR decision.

Resigned myself to the fact the game won't be cleaned up by the time the next one hits as there are just too many bugs. Just going to enjoy it how it is and play on fast so the bugs are minor irritations not deal breakers.

On 06/01/2020 at 11:32, Louie Silvani said:

1. Do you have a save for this?  This is an issue we are currently trying to solve with some people also having a similar problem.

2.  Think this is something that many have had issues with (understandably). I think at the moment AI clubs are not willing to pay both more money for fees and wages so end up bidding less? When playing myself, I notice that I need to offer players out for less if I am wanting to shift a player who has high wages. 

3. Think this is probably linked to above issues people have spoken about.

4. Are they giving a reason for not signing a new contract? 

5. What competition were they sent off in?

6. Could  you provide a screenshot of this where you can't see the attendance? 

Sorry for delay in reply, I really just abandoned the game for a while.

1. I've submitted a save with respect to this.

2. It's very ridiculous and should be add

ressed. I'll drop a screenshot from my Bradford City save.

3. I think what ever is going on is related to point (2).

4. No reasons just wouldn't sign. I just make sure to always renew player contracts way before the last year.

5. Happens in cup competitions. Most recent was a champions league match but like I said. It happens rarely. I guess I noticed cause I almost always fine my players.

6. Don't have it any more, stadium's been renamed.  Its Bradford City though.

Screenshot_20200205-140302.png

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but it's a small one that's starting to bug lol. I have my squad sorted by position in the Tactics page (I think that's the way it's organised by default in the right column). Whenever I visit the Training page and return to Tactics, the squad sorting goes crazy and random. I'd have to manually re-sort it or go into a player's profile and then return for the squad sorting to return to normal.

Some other bugs that haven't been fixed after moving to a new club. In Manager Options, the reserves manager and chief scout remain from the previous club. I noticed as well in Manager Profile, squad respect remained the same from the previous club (mine was revered), surely that's a bug too?

Hi,

Now a long time playing this game this year (more  than 200 hours) and I saw many problems that you already said. Making a shortlist :
- When activating release Clause, club still want to negotiate for percentage.
- You can buy player for free after accurate moves (often on Depay)

- You often receive news about a random player you scouted about his form or his performances
- Cloud saves does not appear always.

- After beginning a new season, player in loan will appear as "never played"
- When asking players (between 4 and 5) to leave and informate other clubs, you often have offers for the different players from the same club.
- Clubs have an infinite budget (verified with editor)

I think that's all

added 0 minutes later
On 23/02/2020 at 01:48, Thirsk said:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but it's a small one that's starting to bug lol. I have my squad sorted by position in the Tactics page (I think that's the way it's organised by default in the right column). Whenever I visit the Training page and return to Tactics, the squad sorting goes crazy and random. I'd have to manually re-sort it or go into a player's profile and then return for the squad sorting to return to normal.

Some other bugs that haven't been fixed after moving to a new club. In Manager Options, the reserves manager and chief scout remain from the previous club. I noticed as well in Manager Profile, squad respect remained the same from the previous club (mine was revered), surely that's a bug too?

For the move to an other club, I agree, it happened to me too

Hi,

After the winter update I started a new game, playing as HSV. I loaned Ansu Fati and Araujo from Barca, along with some other loanies. Most loanies were usable, but Fati, Araujo and some other loan player who was already at the club when the game started never 'got out off summer break'. In the squad overview they have an orange icon with a Red cross and their condition% stays at around 35%. In the training section of a player profile it says something about 'season end/break'. Kind of annoying when you can't use Ansu Fati to the fullest...

Bug? Or is it solvable?

2 hours ago, bongo said:

Hi,

After the winter update I started a new game, playing as HSV. I loaned Ansu Fati and Araujo from Barca, along with some other loanies. Most loanies were usable, but Fati, Araujo and some other loan player who was already at the club when the game started never 'got out off summer break'. In the squad overview they have an orange icon with a Red cross and their condition% stays at around 35%. In the training section of a player profile it says something about 'season end/break'. Kind of annoying when you can't use Ansu Fati to the fullest...

Bug? Or is it solvable?

How far into the season have you gone?

5 hours ago, bongo said:

Hi,

Bug? Or is it solvable?

I think I've noticed something similar recently... I brought in some players on loan and while throughout my season, I found their coach report said they were on their off-season (I think their actual club was at the time) so they were doing light training. They were still training and their condition was fine though, so it could have just been an inaccurate coach report?

Would like to confirm another bug that has occurred twice now to me (first time it happened I gave it the benefit of the doubt). 

When a player gets injured during a match and you find out about it first by entering your substitution menu - before the match and commentary prompts you for a substitution - and you replace them, the substitute never actually enters play and you're down to 10 men.

10 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

For me since the update every player on my team basically gets injured, constant injuries.

examples please, impossible to do anything about it without examples :)

i do hate "injury day" when the game decides to wipe out two or three of your players, but it does happen (not in the same way obv!) in real life... that's what squads are for. "every player" must make it tough though...

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

examples please, impossible to do anything about it without examples :)

i do hate "injury day" when the game decides to wipe out two or three of your players, but it does happen (not in the same way obv!) in real life... that's what squads are for. "every player" must make it tough though...

Yeah ive tested a few different saves now though. I bought haaland with man u, got injured. Fernandes, pogba, greenwood, smalling, de gea, Maguire and cherki all injured for a minimum of 3 weeks. Smalling out for 12 month. 

Without me reading through the whole forum, does anybody know how to get rid of players who can't be sold, sent to reserves or released?

my Gk is 36 and taking up a place in my squad, but as you see in the image I can't do anything with him, I've tried Holiday mode with no joy

IMG_7310.thumb.PNG.0cdc4d11971ca74d527089310492aeed.PNG

9 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Without me reading through the whole forum, does anybody know how to get rid of players who can't be sold, sent to reserves or released?

my Gk is 36 and taking up a place in my squad, but as you see in the image I can't do anything with him, I've tried Holiday mode with no joy

IMG_7310.thumb.PNG.0cdc4d11971ca74d527089310492aeed.PNG

Never seen that before. What do his personal and contract pages say? Hopefully he's retiring in a few weeks anyway...

58 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Never seen that before. What do his personal and contract pages say? Hopefully he's retiring in a few weeks anyway...

I think it's because he is my coach as well, but if he has no player contract should he stay in the team and take up a slot?

IMG_7311.thumb.PNG.0e52da45c1baad21b19d8164ee2365c6.PNG

IMG_7312.thumb.PNG.51b45db26c6a9a1cbf8e227a578e8966.PNG

IMG_7313.thumb.PNG.981189a676ab2ef3460a444e6b195ff3.PNG

Have just updated to the new patch and my fixtures look odd, i noticed after playing my last game i now have 61 days till the next game and we are at the end of October. So no games until 31 December?? Has anyone experienced this before and does it sort itself out? Was enjoying my Pro Vercelli long term save and hope it isn't lost!

Screenshot_2020-02-28-10-38-21.png

Just now, JB1 said:

Have just updated to the new patch and my fixtures look odd, i noticed after playing my last game i now have 61 days till the next game and we are at the end of October. So no games until 31 December?? Has anyone experienced this before and does it sort itself out? Was enjoying my Pro Vercelli long term save and hope it isn't lost!

Three words for you: Winter World Cup :) (Qatar 2022)

Just now, JB1 said:

it’s due to the 2022 World Cup being held in Winter

46 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I think it's because he is my coach as well, but if he has no player contract should he stay in the team and take up a slot?

IMG_7311.thumb.PNG.0e52da45c1baad21b19d8164ee2365c6.PNG

IMG_7312.thumb.PNG.51b45db26c6a9a1cbf8e227a578e8966.PNG

IMG_7313.thumb.PNG.981189a676ab2ef3460a444e6b195ff3.PNG

yeah that's probably it - sure he'll drop off with the retirement. let us know if not! my Italian career had two player-coaches (both gold!) who then disappeared (from the playing staff) - now whenever one updates me about training etc, it gives his playing card on the right-hand side with the note that he's an "experienced winger" with zero value etc :D i'll try to screenshot it to show you what i mean. doesn't seem to affect his work fortunately :)

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

yeah that's probably it - sure he'll drop off with the retirement. let us know if not! my Italian career had two player-coaches (both gold!) who then disappeared (from the playing staff) - now whenever one updates me about training etc, it gives his playing card on the right-hand side with the note that he's an "experienced winger" with zero value etc :D i'll try to screenshot it to show you what i mean. doesn't seem to affect his work fortunately :)

Thanks Mr T, my only concern was that he is taking a slot within the Team even though I will not use him, so if you have 40 slots for example, I can't fill the last because he is one of them, which I think is not right, but it's not a big problem, just thought it would be worth mentioning.

55 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Thanks Mr T, my only concern was that he is taking a slot within the Team even though I will not use him, so if you have 40 slots for example, I can't fill the last because he is one of them, which I think is not right, but it's not a big problem, just thought it would be worth mentioning.

yeah fair enough, though i can't see that you'd actually need 40, and even if so, you can move some of the other weaker ones to the reserves so that you can sign others for the first team, right?

4 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

yeah fair enough, though i can't see that you'd actually need 40, and even if so, you can move some of the other weaker ones to the reserves so that you can sign others for the first team, right?

Actually no, the warning from the Board comes up if you buy 40 Total player if I am correct, but as you said I don't and haven't got 40 players, but I can see you getting to that number with all the Youngsters you could have getting ready to break into the First team. Anyway, thanks mate, I will see what happens to him at the end of the season, hopefully he will simply drop out of the First Team.

On 25/02/2020 at 22:49, bongo said:

Hi,

Bug? Or is it solvable?

I have also noticed this bug. I started a new game after the update with Kaiserslautern and had a player loaned. He had 55% condition and never improved, even after several weeks. In the end I just sent him back to his team.

Also, I am due to play Bayern II and noticed all their selected players' condition at 35% and the others between 35% and around 55. And this is despite the fact that their last game was two weeks earlier so they had plenty of time to recover from tiredness. Clearly a bug preventing them from recovering their condition. I did not have any injuries yet, thankfully, so I don't know how it would impact my own players. 

Edit: another small bug or rather an annoyance. Whenever a player receives a yellow/red card and that "thing" appears on the lower part of the screen announcing the card, most of the time play is resumed before if disappears... So it covers play in that part of the screen for several seconds. 

Edited by Pista
27 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Actually no, the warning from the Board comes up if you buy 40 Total player if I am correct, but as you said I don't and haven't got 40 players, but I can see you getting to that number with all the Youngsters you could have getting ready to break into the First team. Anyway, thanks mate, I will see what happens to him at the end of the season, hopefully he will simply drop out of the First Team.

Just checked and I've got 47 in total at the moment.

Here's the "player card" thing I was saying about with my assistant manager, by the way - bit silly :D

Screenshot_20200227-152604_FM20 Mobile.jpg