Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Hi, can somebody explain me this? is this a bug? I'm very upset.

Last playoff match, I won after a draw but the game says the other team is getting the promotion wtf. (sorry about my english, i'm spanish)

Screenshot_20200409-024357_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200409-024411_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200409-024400_FM20 Mobile.jpg

8 hours ago, Foxy said:

If the Gijon 1st team are in the next division then the B team can’t be promoted as they can’t play in the same league is my best guess of what’s happened.

If that was the case i couldn't be able to play the playoff, but thats not the case

Screenshot_20200409-163723_FM20 Mobile.jpg

26 minutes ago, dellawan said:

If that was the case i couldn't be able to play the playoff, but thats not the case

Screenshot_20200409-163723_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Are there any reserves in the second division? Like Castilla still there? Atletico B got promoted? Looks strange..

36 minutes ago, Chris1428 said:

He's the best Irish player in game... 29 years old... Playing in U21 for the whole time.

Screenshot_20200409-234226_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Classic 🤦‍♂️🤣

Hi, I’ve downloaded this game for ios but I can’t loan any players. When i select transfer type it either says “enquiry” or transfer. Why is this happening? 

45 minutes ago, Swansjasper said:

Hi, I’ve downloaded this game for ios but I can’t loan any players. When i select transfer type it either says “enquiry” or transfer. Why is this happening? 

Check the transfer window dates. It usually does that if you're not in an open transfer window.

Goal scoring bug. 

I’ve  seen it 4 or 5 times now. My team are on the attack and I score however it was an own goal. Then the  goal appears on the opponents side as a disallowed goal scored by them. 3 times out of 4/5 that player will then score a legitimate goal against me a little later in the match. It doesn’t matter if it a fullback/ centre back. Just seems too coincidental. 

This bug it really starting to bug me. Again a player (Aouar) gets injured, I substitute him as seen in the team screen (Brozovic) but he doesn't actually enter play (see field SS, the empty space in midfield). 

Screenshot_20200416-151545.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-151531.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-151552.jpg

A new bug that I've never seen before. The match stats are completely messed up. As you can see, my last game was a 2-0 win against Sassuolo. But if I load the match stats it displays something from a completely different game and even more than one. On the overview screen the two goal scorers are both from Chievo, probably from a game they won 2-0. But if we check the players stats screen we see they are from the Chievo - Inter match I played a bit earlier, with one of my defenders scoring the winning goal. This bug affects all games on the fixture list. Some even load stats from the games I played with Serbia, who I'm also managing, or from the Inter Reserves games. 

Screenshot_20200417-200317.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-200252.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-200351.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-200321.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-200244.jpg

Can anyone help. My reserve team players at the stats are showing as first team in the game played. For example for Man Utd a player I never promote and plays with the Man Utd reserves, when you go to the history it shows 3 games played as Man Utd and not as Man Utd reserves. Is this a bug?

14 hours ago, Pista said:

A new bug that I've never seen before. The match stats are completely messed up. As you can see, my last game was a 2-0 win against Sassuolo. But if I load the match stats it displays something from a completely different game and even more than one. On the overview screen the two goal scorers are both from Chievo, probably from a game they won 2-0. But if we check the players stats screen we see they are from the Chievo - Inter match I played a bit earlier, with one of my defenders scoring the winning goal. This bug affects all games on the fixture list. Some even load stats from the games I played with Serbia, who I'm also managing, or from the Inter Reserves games. 

I read the first page of this thread and it seems this is a known bug. Sorry for bringing it up again. 

10 hours ago, nikcgt7 said:

Can anyone help. My reserve team players at the stats are showing as first team in the game played. For example for Man Utd a player I never promote and plays with the Man Utd reserves, when you go to the history it shows 3 games played as Man Utd and not as Man Utd reserves. Is this a bug?

Are your reserves in the Leasing.com Trophy? I think those games get shown as first-team games in their history...

15 hours ago, nikcgt7 said:

Got a feeling it will be the cup that the reserve teams play in. I think those count as real games, not just reserve games. Not 100% sure about that, but that seems be what's happened for me. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that, or if it's a bug. 

Never played Irish league before but is this normal when the league is loaded ? Limerick FC is available to manage at start but both first team and reserve team only have greyed out players ? Will a team magically appear if you manage them ? Every other club in league had normal players. Not sure if bug or not ?

6C1AD160-DAD1-4BEE-9FED-23F60D3793E8.thumb.png.6b9b2f151e87760e06aa387951e5016a.png76A8EC09-F003-4EEE-BA0D-8C5E768BB1C2.thumb.png.d94096ed45a000ed49f528b7a88384d9.pngCDBBAE7C-5F42-4370-BA6D-2B18299098CF.thumb.png.bcc4378f4e7564d2158e82b59af9c2ad.png
03863F14-F174-419D-849C-24AA5A2D0DBA.thumb.png.b1415e6da5ffeb1c348d5d9081b4c378.png530F0DDF-AA86-41A2-BC0D-5C200509F1D5.thumb.png.8a0b3709026ec97c6ad73395f9f76a58.png5DA9BA50-DEF5-4F15-BB96-4C701EE7EEF7.thumb.png.1d17ec05647072ce6a7a7b8b227eec03.png

They are 7th in the league not too bad for having zero players 🤷‍♂️8BC4CB4C-0CA7-4F5C-B2F4-D2BD63C050E0.thumb.png.55c009c7a05078bd1456f9d7f082f526.png

Edited by DIRECTFX
Added pics

No it's more common, usually it are newly promoted teams which have this problem. You don't get any players, pretty sure since I managed Limerick myself.

Quitea challenge to get a complete starting squad together, also keep in mind your transfer budget will usually go into wages since having no real players is cheap.

You can however sign greyed out players, some are pretty decent.

On 19/04/2020 at 03:08, Dagion said:

No it's more common, usually it are newly promoted teams which have this problem. You don't get any players, pretty sure since I managed Limerick myself.

Quitea challenge to get a complete starting squad together, also keep in mind your transfer budget will usually go into wages since having no real players is cheap.

It seems like it is a good challenge to take on. Thx for the info wasn’t just me seeing it. How far did u take them anyway ?

On 19/04/2020 at 03:08, Dagion said:

I found out why and it’s because Limerick FC had financial troubles and they never got a License from League of Ireland and Shamrock Rovers II reserve club got accepted in their place .No idea about promotion rules if Shamrocks II can be promoted and join parent club ?

@Mr Tree But seems like the wrong club ? Or SI never updated it ? Bug or not ? 

A74B7D0C-3B5C-41B5-A3A4-1071661891E6.thumb.png.b2b3df7994426146ffb8166e41a40d92.png

Have seen it with other teams (for example newly promoted teams in the second division in The Netherlands or First division in China (second division wasn't loaded). The team in China was pretty rich so that wasn't it.

2 hours ago, Dagion said:

Have seen it with other teams (for example newly promoted teams in the second division in The Netherlands or First division in China (second division wasn't loaded). The team in China was pretty rich so that wasn't it.

Just tried November 19 database and club was all setup with full first team , had some staff also so it’s very odd ? Only thing that leads me to believe is with March database the team and staff released since it doesn’t exist but they can’t just switch Limerick FC out with Shamrock Rovers II ? But somehow they do it in MLS with expansion teams when they would not be in MLS first year but are there second season when they debut ... 🤔

I have problem with negotiating extension contract with several player. Thay keep saying "I have no interest in negotiating new terms at this time". The problem is the expiry date is only 2 years. I end up selling Ansu Fati in my 4th year to avoid losing him for free. I also offering Jude Bellingham more than he worth because of his contract will expired in 1.5 year. Any solution for this?

On 17/04/2020 at 19:15, Pista said:

I'm also having this issue now. How did you handle it? Was the problem over te next season maybe? Would like to know!

2 hours ago, Vwaktor said:

I'm also having this issue now. How did you handle it? Was the problem over te next season maybe? Would like to know!

This came up before, so I will just copy paste my answer:

I've had that at Celtic. Only late in the season and only later on in the save (not sure when it started happening, but it wasn't at the beginning).

Sometimes a completely different team shows up in the post match improvement screen (but your players still seem to get the right amount of improvement). When you go back to matches from the previous week, the players are all wrong - other teams' players scoring for you or sometimes your players but not the right ones, or sometimes no name against the goals (but your players still seem to keep those goals in the history screen).

Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesn't. But because it it late in the season, you can generally just play on and everything resets in June anyway. 

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

This came up before, so I will just copy paste my answer:

I've had that at Celtic. Only late in the season and only later on in the save (not sure when it started happening, but it wasn't at the beginning).

Sometimes a completely different team shows up in the post match improvement screen (but your players still seem to get the right amount of improvement). When you go back to matches from the previous week, the players are all wrong - other teams' players scoring for you or sometimes your players but not the right ones, or sometimes no name against the goals (but your players still seem to keep those goals in the history screen).

Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesn't. But because it it late in the season, you can generally just play on and everything resets in June anyway. 

Thanks for repeating! Indeed May 2030 here, also different players in post match screen. Stats in personal player screens are still okay. So hopefully it will fix itself in the new season. 

A strange thing that I would like to add to this is that it inevitably happened after a particular match. I tried to reload a backup save from a few in-game days before, but it keeps happening after this match, also with holidaying. And the exact same wrong goalscorers appear in older match reports in every case. 

It goes away when you change seasons. And indeed, it happens after a certain game no matter how many times you reload and replay. 

Guys I've got a trouble of the reserve team's formation.  Even I change the manager of reserve team with different formation, but the tactics of the reserve team didn't change anything.  I face the problem in my different saves.  Is there a new bug?

Hi, not sure if it's a bug or not, but playing the Irish league and qualified for the Champions League as Finn Harps. Lost all six games but still expected some prize money for making the group stage. Never received any money even after the final took place. Any ideas why I didn't get anything? 

7 hours ago, Haighy said:

Hi, not sure if it's a bug or not, but playing the Irish league and qualified for the Champions League as Finn Harps. Lost all six games but still expected some prize money for making the group stage. Never received any money even after the final took place. Any ideas why I didn't get anything? 

Don't think this game really has "prize money" like the competitions do in real life... 

35 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Don't think this game really has "prize money" like the competitions do in real life... 

If that does I might be able to spend £1b with PSG