Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

2 hours ago, hakuren7 said:

Im going to start by saying im not sure if this is a bug or feature.

So i like to use the editor to scout players PA and i found out that a players PA can change during the course of a save. 

Some examples that happened in my save were daniel james, alexis sanchez regen and bacary sagna regen. In all 3 of the cases, the players PA dropped half a star and they never regained that half star. 

Interesting - I haven't seen that unless they've suffered a major injury, but I'm guessing it's unlikely that all three have had a major injury. I'm not playing a cheat career at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out for it it next time I'm testing out my scouting app. Probably be hard to spot though unless looking very closely for it. 

Yesterday I had a goal given to me after var gave me a penalty..the goal was scored making it 4 0..but there was only 3 goals registered on the scorers section

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Interesting - I haven't seen that unless they've suffered a major injury, but I'm guessing it's unlikely that all three have had a major injury. I'm not playing a cheat career at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out for it it next time I'm testing out my scouting app. Probably be hard to spot though unless looking very closely for it. 

In my save, i had the very rare roll where daniel james rolled as a 4.5/5 star player and he dropped to 4 star. Sanchez regen dropped from 5 to 4.5 and sagna regen dropped from 4.5 to 4.

None of the 3 had major injuries, i think the longest was a few weeks. The only common thing they had was they played for my club and they did get injured at some point before the drop in PA

Here's one I couldn't understand, in my PSG Challenge I came across this statement - 'Man Utd have qualified' for the next round of the Champions Cup, note it says Qualified 

1631394339_Photo03-08-2020203615.png.4f486634670a74bbd4a54991cddf40b5.png

When looking at the Table this is what it looks like, clearly they have not Qualified, they finished behind Sporting on goal difference 

257435051_Photo03-08-2020203638.png.dea496f65e0141b3e51bc346d018e835.png

But then on the same Day, another message came through, but this time they have FAILED to qualify????

9949613_Photo03-08-2020203621.png.7dadbc35e371942ee771856110cc769a.png

What is this all about, the results must of come in together as we all played at the same time????

20 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Here's one I couldn't understand, in my PSG Challenge I came across this statement - 'Man Utd have qualified' for the next round of the Champions Cup, note it says Qualified 

1631394339_Photo03-08-2020203615.png.4f486634670a74bbd4a54991cddf40b5.png

When looking at the Table this is what it looks like, clearly they have not Qualified, they finished behind Sporting on goal difference 

257435051_Photo03-08-2020203638.png.dea496f65e0141b3e51bc346d018e835.png

But then on the same Day, another message came through, but this time they have FAILED to qualify????

9949613_Photo03-08-2020203621.png.7dadbc35e371942ee771856110cc769a.png

What is this all about, the results must of come in together as we all played at the same time????

That's been around ages mate, really crappy wording but the reason for the "qualified" message is that they finished 3rd, which qualifies for the Europa League (rather than 4th which just goes out). See the differences in the headlines in yellow...

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

That's been around ages mate, really crappy wording but the reason for the "qualified" message is that they finished 3rd, which qualifies for the Europa League (rather than 4th which just goes out). See the differences in the headlines in yellow...

Oh thanks @Mr Tree that makes sense now, never really took notice before, but now all clear thanks

21 hours ago, Sss1234 said:

Actually, what happened?

The players name become single name!

Screenshot_20200807-214637_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200807-214626_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Some players or all players? There are some players in the game that have a single name or 'nickname' that get's shown instead of their full name, but if it's happening for all of them then it's a problem! I'd guess maybe the save file is messed up, but just a guess...

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Some players or all players? There are some players in the game that have a single name or 'nickname' that get's shown instead of their full name, but if it's happening for all of them then it's a problem! I'd guess maybe the save file is messed up, but just a guess...

Whenever i use the in game editor, the names start to change.

And also, other players name also become really strange. Such as an Welsh player but having a Ukrainian name.

Screenshot_20200808-211904_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211837_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211818_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211759_FM20 Mobile.jpg

19 hours ago, Sss1234 said:

Whenever i use the in game editor, the names start to change.

And also, other players name also become really strange. Such as an Welsh player but having a Ukrainian name.

Screenshot_20200808-211904_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211837_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211818_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-211759_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Hmm, never seen that before. I guess the Editor is messing up the name index in the save file. Probably the only thing you can do is go to the SI Games website and report it as a bug. They do monitor this thread occasionally, but only regularly for a couple of months after the new version is released, so it's probably better at this point to report it directly to them and see if they can help.

Apologies, no idea if this the right place but just got an absurd bug hit me. 2-0 up at half time as Marseille vs St Etienne, start the the 2nd half and instead of the clock counting upwards into the 2nd half, the game immediately goes to full time. The score still shows as 2-0 but on the goal scorers page it shows St Etienne scored in the 81st and 91st minute. I love this game but what the hell? I can even save the game to view but I can’t progress the game. I’ll have to quit and restart, which to me is game breaking and feels like cheating, even though I can’t actually move forward with the game. Oh and the formation page for St Etienne is just bizarre. 

95423DE8-11D7-4E25-8D22-0668710A0D5B.thumb.png.ff724446ae3854248a9f4b89ad6c68e7.pngD49AE751-7EC7-4B65-BFF4-0269FFEB1C10.thumb.png.97b4d83429f493ef1e77f7bf46e943d0.png

14 minutes ago, Batard said:

Apologies, no idea if this the right place but just got an absurd bug hit me. 2-0 up at half time as Marseille vs St Etienne, start the the 2nd half and instead of the clock counting upwards into the 2nd half, the game immediately goes to full time. The score still shows as 2-0 but on the goal scorers page it shows St Etienne scored in the 81st and 91st minute. I love this game but what the hell? I can even save the game to view but I can’t progress the game. I’ll have to quit and restart, which to me is game breaking and feels like cheating, even though I can’t actually move forward with the game. Oh and the formation page for St Etienne is just bizarre. 

95423DE8-11D7-4E25-8D22-0668710A0D5B.thumb.png.ff724446ae3854248a9f4b89ad6c68e7.pngD49AE751-7EC7-4B65-BFF4-0269FFEB1C10.thumb.png.97b4d83429f493ef1e77f7bf46e943d0.png

Meh I am nearly done with this game. I loaded it up and watched the saved game, there is 2nd half footage despite the game instantaneously switching to full time at half time. Rubbish. 

2 hours ago, Batard said:

I've had something similar a few times (4 or 5 out of thousands of matches). But generally it's just that the second half "crashes" - if you leave it, I think it eventually loads up the final score, but you can't continue. It normally happens if I'm messing around with other apps too much.

I'm generally impatient with it so just close the app and start again. I don't see why you wouldn't - it's not really cheating, the game cheated you. It sounds similar to another bug a few people had in the early releases - the game processes the match in the background but kinda crashes and doesn't show you the match in progress.

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I've had something similar a few times (4 or 5 out of thousands of matches). But generally it's just that the second half "crashes" - if you leave it, I think it eventually loads up the final score, but you can't continue. It normally happens if I'm messing around with other apps too much.

I'm generally impatient with it so just close the app and start again. I don't see why you wouldn't - it's not really cheating, the game cheated you. It sounds similar to another bug a few people had in the early releases - the game processes the match in the background but kinda crashes and doesn't show you the match in progress.

Oddly in the rematch, I scored in the 36th minute again with the same player. Perhaps a coincidence but strange all the same. 

The shortest loan in history:

three-vieris-season05-01.jpg.06d57bafd472fbe53a9ba95c977c4814.jpg

three-vieris-season05-03.jpg.3c4a9de202e6829794abbb2ec00cdce4.jpg

I thought the game would be clever enough to make the loan until the end of the following season, rather than the one just finished, but apparently not.

Anyone who has managed in Spain, did you have a issue with reserve teams?

No matter when I look at the training history of a second team player, they are always in the off season break?

Frustrating as means no development happening unless i use them in the first team, and no loans happening cause assistant thinks they are on break. 

Couple of stupid ones...

I guess we've all seen (?) where some random name creeps into your international call-up announcements. Mine are getting weird - maybe it's some sort of message?

942303736_Screenshot_20200819-153213_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.60b8ea92c210185869a09db2c7444df0.jpg

I have no idea who Kyron is.

Otherwise, my reserve keeper had a great season on loan at Newcastle, at one point securing a 1-2 in the player of the month awards:

34067570_Screenshot_20200822-110043_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.45dd4a86c903d022a91fabb960691a88.jpg

Is playing against Germany really that easy because they are filled with non real player with bad stats? I murdered them 11-0 in a final while using the same tactic drew to montenegro 2-2

98F8A27D-0FC2-476B-AE1D-A7EA089F7802.png

11 minutes ago, Rehans said:

Is playing against Germany really that easy because they are filled with non real player with bad stats? I murdered them 11-0 in a final while using the same tactic drew to montenegro 2-2

98F8A27D-0FC2-476B-AE1D-A7EA089F7802.png

You’re using France and also on 2021. Germany is quite strong sometimes 

I don't know if it's a bug or whatever but at the start of the season no matter how many youngsters I promote the club will also promote another 5 or 6.

The problem is that are crappy players that I will sell and the manager profile will get low score on youth policy. 

55 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I don't know if it's a bug or whatever but at the start of the season no matter how many youngsters I promote the club will also promote another 5 or 6.

The problem is that are crappy players that I will sell and the manager profile will get low score on youth policy. 

I'm getting this in Spain, but haven't noticed it in other leagues.

56 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I’m getting this with PSG at the moment every season, I’ve got to release 6/7 players every year as there giving me awful youngsters. I’m not sure if this is new as I can’t ever remember having this before my PSG game 🤔

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm getting this in Spain, but haven't noticed it in other leagues.

I didn't had this in England and Germany

Just now, RichDave32 said:

I’m getting this with PSG at the moment every season, I’ve got to release 6/7 players every year as there giving me awful youngsters. I’m not sure if this is new as I can’t ever remember having this before my PSG game 🤔

Maybe is a thing in France, and Spain??

5 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I didn't had this in England and Germany

Maybe is a thing in France, and Spain??

Does France have reserves or second teams? Spain has second teams and it drive me crazy (they have bad staff and facilities that can't be upgraded, players don't improve, etc). Maybe it's just another second team 'feature'? But I'm not sure if France has second teams or not...

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Does France have reserves or second teams? Spain has second teams and it drive me crazy (they have bad staff and facilities that can't be upgraded, players don't improve, etc). Maybe it's just another second team 'feature'? But I'm not sure if France has second teams or not...

I don't know. Some teams have and some don't. Me on Saint Etienne I have a reserve team that doesn't have fixtures and still my assistant told me to demote a player to get game time. And others, like PSG has a second team that competes in a lower league

2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I don't know. Some teams have and some don't. Me on Saint Etienne I have a reserve team that doesn't have fixtures and still my assistant told me to demote a player to get game time. And others, like PSG has a second team that competes in a lower league

That sounded familiar to something that happened to me in Spain, so I just started a new game in France, but I changed the selected lowest league to National 2 (the lowest choice). That gave me a second team with fixtures for St Etienne, as they play in National 2 - C. That's why you don't have any fixtures (because National 2 isn't loaded).

Anyway, yeah France has second teams, not reserves, so I would guess it's something to do with that crappy system. They really should get rid of second teams now and use the reserves for every league. Now that reserves actually play fixtures, there's no need for an extra system.

And yeah, I looked at Mahdi Camara in the St Etienne second team and sure enough in his Training screen it says "Would benefit from access to better facilities". I get that at Barca (along with needs better staff) even though the first team has maxed out the facilities. So even though my second team plays games, the players don't improve. Second teams have their own staff and facilities that you can't see or upgrade. Reserves use the same as the first team...

Also if you offer a player out from the reserves it tells you if there is any interest or not. If you offer a player out from the second team, it doesn't tell you... 

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

That sounded familiar to something that happened to me in Spain, so I just started a new game in France, but I changed the selected lowest league to National 2 (the lowest choice). That gave me a second team with fixtures for St Etienne, as they play in National 2 - C. That's why you don't have any fixtures (because National 2 isn't loaded).

Anyway, yeah France has second teams, not reserves, so I would guess it's something to do with that crappy system. They really should get rid of second teams now and use the reserves for every league. Now that reserves actually play fixtures, there's no need for an extra system.

And yeah, I looked at Mahdi Camara in the St Etienne second team and sure enough in his Training screen it says "Would benefit from access to better facilities". I get that at Barca (along with needs better staff) even though the first team has maxed out the facilities. So even though my second team plays games, the players don't improve. Second teams have their own staff and facilities that you can't see or upgrade. Reserves use the same as the first team...

Also if you offer a player out from the reserves it tells you if there is any interest or not. If you offer a player out from the second team, it doesn't tell you... 

Oh yes, I hate that I Nedd to move the players to the first team in order to know something after I offer them for transfer

What I also find with PSG is and probably the same with your reserves/2nd team, when I put younger players in there and try and loan them out, no one comes in for them, so I have to keep them first team until I can loan them out which is frustrating.

14 minutes ago, RichDave32 said:

What I also find with PSG is and probably the same with your reserves/2nd team, when I put younger players in there and try and loan them out, no one comes in for them, so I have to keep them first team until I can loan them out which is frustrating.

Not really, it happened once to get a loan offer straight from the second team, but only one time. So yeah, I keep those players in the first team until they get loaned. 

25 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I have loaded all the leagues in France, I'm in my 3rd season here so maybe they got relegated, I don't know