Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

3 hours ago, Nikos33340 said:

Two matches in Europa League one win and one lose.Manager Stats:2 wins 0 Draw 0 Loses.

Possibly shows as a win because you went through the tie... 

3 bids came in for my CAM with all of them meeting his 15 mil release clause, so I have no option but to accept and he seems like he wants to leave. He then rejects all their contract offers stating he wants to stay at the club, before getting mad and complains to the press in the next news item saying he wants to leave, even though HE REJECTED THE OFFERS. In his personal page it says that he is both happy to stay at the club and wants to leave. And my goalkeeper is getting mentored for heading.

DB8A1373-16DB-4D20-A370-EE6B840B8468.png

1E3B4BB9-2C1F-41E7-9577-A4C77B85695F.png

874A4CD5-2700-4954-9C13-87673A0B4598.png

71501B29-68D7-4A57-8755-B60BBB1D3670.png

Edited by Inferno
40 minutes ago, Inferno said:

3 bids came in for my CAM with all of them meeting his 15 mil release clause, so I have no option but to accept and he seems like he wants to leave. He then rejects all their contract offers stating he wants to stay at the club, before getting mad and complains to the press in the next news item saying he wants to leave, even though HE REJECTED THE OFFERS. In his personal page it says that he is both happy to stay at the club and wants to leave. And my goalkeeper is getting mentored for heading.

DB8A1373-16DB-4D20-A370-EE6B840B8468.png

1E3B4BB9-2C1F-41E7-9577-A4C77B85695F.png

874A4CD5-2700-4954-9C13-87673A0B4598.png

71501B29-68D7-4A57-8755-B60BBB1D3670.png

For the first issue what were the clubs that came in for him?

The second issue is a knock on from a fix we made to mentoring, i'll let the dev team know this has cropped up.

42 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

For the first issue what were the clubs that came in for him?

The second issue is a knock on from a fix we made to mentoring, i'll let the dev team know this has cropped up.

Valladolid, LAFC and Real Salt Lake

Does this seem like a bug to you guys, I'm £2.7K under the wage budget, my current highest earner is sitting at £650 a week and it says on the finance page that the max I can offer to someone is £725 a week yet when I try to offer contracts to free agents or resign my own players, the max I can offer is only £500? Has anybody experienced this?

Edit: Nvm doesn't seem like a bug because I loaded up another save with the same team and even when they're £2.1K under the wage budget, I still can't afford more than £500. Kinda don't understand the logic behind this tho when you have +£2K in excess, surely you can afford to pay a couple hundreds more haha. I vaguely remember that it was different in FMM19

Edited by CloudyDay

I think I have a bug stopping one of my players from developing. He did have the "development has plateaued" at the beginning of the season but that has since gone. However, since then he has maxed out his development bar but can't get past 100%... No Stat increases, no development bar resetting etc.

Thomsen wanted first team action, I denied it and then he wanted to be transfer listed and I accepted that..after all that this pops up 🧐

Also might be a unfortunate coincidence but my players are missing a lot of penalties, I had 3 different players take them and I missed 9 out of 12-13 I had

Screenshot_20191122-195040_FM20 Mobile.jpg

3 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I am managing atalanta, in my next match against roma i see my player is resigned to not playing? Why? Can someone explain

Does he usually play regularly for you?

If he doesn’t I guess it is simply an indication that his morale is low and he knows he isn’t a big part of your plans.

35 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Thomsen wanted first team action, I denied it and then he wanted to be transfer listed and I accepted that..after all that this pops up 🧐

Also might be a unfortunate coincidence but my players are missing a lot of penalties, I had 3 different players take them and I missed 9 out of 12-13 I had

Screenshot_20191122-195040_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I've had the same experience with the penalty misses. 

Found a major bug. I'm in the second season with Chelmsford having got promoted in season one. My wage budget has increased a little and it now says I can offer £725 a week on the finance screen, I am well below my salary cap by about 4k but it will not let me offer over £500 no matter what the player which was the same the season before. This effectively makes it near on impossible for a team to progress.

Screenshot_2019-11-22-19-17-49.thumb.png.c1387b60e734a24591c264ff51badf18.png

Can't download player data after installing the game. Left my phone connected to the internet all night but still not downloading, so I'm unable to play the game. 

Not sure if this is classed as a bug but Lyon, despite having two fully fit first team goal keepers, picked a greyed out GK against me who just happens to be good. I don’t have FR league running so maybe that’s why. Still odd as they have full team available. 

91D623E2-016A-4DCD-A7FE-8905935818A9.thumb.png.1f17b87d9ec8ab26ee985a395beac496.png

9E6B335C-0061-4999-9021-410E9D3A6142.thumb.png.56f247c2381ba91e06c1894bbf6898b3.png

Edited by MikeF
18 hours ago, Sdtownsend said:

Found a major bug. I'm in the second season with Chelmsford having got promoted in season one. My wage budget has increased a little and it now says I can offer £725 a week on the finance screen, I am well below my salary cap by about 4k but it will not let me offer over £500 no matter what the player which was the same the season before. This effectively makes it near on impossible for a team to progress.

£725 would be max wage your board is willing to offer which means you need to bring a player of big calibre and then you will get a note like "board is considering X Y to become a key member in the future" and then and only then you can offer him that amount of money 

Ashley Cole is mentioned as the assistent coach of my new club, but he is not there at all. He stayed at my previous club.

That Cipolinni guy does also have the silver badge like Ashley, but that might be coincidal.

Screenshot_20191124-075702.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-075731.jpg

On 20/11/2019 at 22:36, SophiaFM said:

I’ve had a couple of minor bugs, one where 2 players from the starting XI basically have a spasm and go into the reserve part of the 1st team squad but it still shows that they’re starting, it’s easily fixable by dragging them to their position on the lineup but it shouldn’t be happening, but no real major bugs that have really got on my tits...Yet 😆

Wan Bissaka here is what I was talking about, it doesn’t happen a lot but it happens randomly, it’s just annoying and untidy 

8A79F18E-BF55-47E3-8467-92A0C72E1FA8.jpeg

Not sure if it’s a bug or whether it’s changed this year but is loading a tactic not a thing anymore? ... I wanted to use a tactic that’s been good for me in a new league but I get a pop up not allowing it .... do I have to input the tactic each time I want to try it on a different team?

F6F8724F-7663-44E5-BEEE-3C8A6947AC82.png

Edited by danK7RNY
10 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

Not sure if it’s a bug or whether it’s changed this year but is loading a tactic not a thing anymore? ... I wanted to use a tactic that’s been good for me in a new league but I get a pop up not allowing it .... do I have to input the tactic each time I want to try it on a different team?

F6F8724F-7663-44E5-BEEE-3C8A6947AC82.png

Judging from the screenshot, you are using Load Selection, not Load Tactic. If you're not seeing Load Tactic as an option, you probably just need to save one first (using Save Tactic).

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Judging from the screenshot, you are using Load Selection, not Load Tactic. If you're not seeing Load Tactic as an option, you probably just need to save one first (using Save Tactic).

I thought I had 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... guess I’ll have to redo it anyway!! Much appreciated 

Not sure if it is an actual glitch or not but this is something that is becoming really frustrating.

I use enhanced match engine with key highlights on an average speed slightly increased from middle.

About 60-70% of a match is pointless text commentary that leads to absolutely nothing and it is taking up a couple of minutes per game. Need an option to turn this off!