Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Has anyone goalkeeper kick the ball out and gk run out over to the sideline and the other team score from the halfway line as it a free net? It was almost halftime.keeper needed a pee I say??

59 minutes ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Not sure if it is an actual glitch or not but this is something that is becoming really frustrating.

I use enhanced match engine with key highlights on an average speed slightly increased from middle.

About 60-70% of a match is pointless text commentary that leads to absolutely nothing and it is taking up a couple of minutes per game. Need an option to turn this off!

Yeah I wish you could just say no to commentary and have it run at a constant speed with the “Goal to Team” flash only 

2 hours ago, Tigahz said:

Yeah I wish you could just say no to commentary and have it run at a constant speed with the “Goal to Team” flash only 

I'd have it so we only see text commentary when we see the pitch

9 GK on a squad of only 20, 8 of them bought this summer before I arrived, 5 of them are better than any other GK in the entire league. All 8 bought are better than any other player in my squad, which is entirely rubbish and has only 1 star players. 

Screenshot_20191124-134356.jpg

The percentages of match experience you get after a game is just staying at 100% every game

it says he has grown 5,6,7% but it isn’t increasing his stats

6 hours ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

I'd have it so we only see text commentary when we see the pitch

100% agree with this. When watching in 2D the only parts of the match that are 'key' are shown in 2D. The text commentary at all other times is pretty pointless as you nothing major is going to happen. I really tried to get into watching in 2D but just doesn't appeal to me. 'Commentary Only' reminds me of the good ol' Champ Manager days. You never knew what was about to happen, which makes it more exciting (to me anyway). Also, in my Bristol City career I didn't win any of my pre-season friendlies when watching 2D, but won my first EFL championship match watching commentary only. It's a sign!

Hey.

Is this a bug? I sign a player and his attributes drop upon signing. I have state of the art training and gold star coaches. Happened in fm19 too. I just don't understand why?

Before signing

667922988_Screenshot_20191124-231602_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.104336d799b0549380d7c7df404b2803.jpg

After signing

1468118810_Screenshot_20191124-231319_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.bb93d2040fd754f10b886e06d34febf2.jpg

Drops of 2 attribute points in some key areas. Realy bored of this kind of stuff.

28 minutes ago, Snip said:

Hey.

Is this a bug? I sign a player and his attributes drop upon signing. I have state of the art training and gold star coaches. Happened in fm19 too. I just don't understand why?

Before signing

667922988_Screenshot_20191124-231602_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.104336d799b0549380d7c7df404b2803.jpg

After signing

1468118810_Screenshot_20191124-231319_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.bb93d2040fd754f10b886e06d34febf2.jpg

Drops of 2 attribute points in some key areas. Realy bored of this kind of stuff.

Yeah, it's been like that for a while. Would love to see it fixed. 

To look under the hood a bit (I have been writing a scouting app): Attributes are pretty complicated in FMM - about half of them are stored as simple 1-20 values, but the other half are stored as 1-255 and have some sort of complicated algorithm to turn them into a 1-20 value to be displayed. It seems only those using the algorithm change when people arrive at the club.

The algorithm seems have some modifiers (ie the values displayed can change slightly depending on some unknown criteria). Two players may have the same 1-255 value for Dribbling, but one might show as 14 and one might show as 15. I'd guess that when affected players sign for our clubs, one of those modifiers is different at our club/league vs the one they came from. Not sure what though. Might be the higher reputation / level of the selling club? Or.. who knows... I'm just guessing based on what I've seen when I've dug into the innards of FMM.

But anyway, I'd love to see it stay the same when I sign the player - or for the reason to be exposed as FMM has started doing with other areas (development in 19, morale in 20, etc). I'd probably be okay with it if it came up with a message that said "Wolf is less comfortable with the playing style of the EPL, some of his skills are less effective here" - or whatever the underlying reason is, I just made that up...

1 hour ago, Tigahz said:

The percentages of match experience you get after a game is just staying at 100% every game

Under what circumstances?

I used to get that in FMM19. I'd get it for old players who'd earned an increase, but weren't allowed to get one because they'd peaked - but I'll assume that's not the case here. 

I'd also get it for players aged up to 26 or so who had hit some sort of plateu (maybe the new message in 20 might just be exposing that?). Sometimes it didn't make sense - they didn't have the "needs to play at a higher level" message or anything else obvious. Generally they got stuck there for a while, until they had a big game at a high level and got the increment or until the next season rolled around.

I don't really understand it, but my best guess what that it had something to do with the player being near their peak (ie CA getting close to PA), but in a league with a lower level. Eg, in Scotland a player with PA of 140 would go right through to 140 with no hold up. But if they had a PA of 160, they might get stuck once they started getting close to that. On the other hand a player with 160 in the EPL would go all the way through without a problem. It didn't seem to trip the needs to play at a higher level message though.

Does any of that match up with what you're seeing? Or is it different circumstances again?

24 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, it's been like that for a while. Would love to see it fixed. 

To look under the hood a bit (I have been writing a scouting app): Attributes are pretty complicated in FMM - about half of them are stored as simple 1-20 values, but the other half are stored as 1-255 and have some sort of complicated algorithm to turn them into a 1-20 value to be displayed. It seems only those using the algorithm change when people arrive at the club.

The algorithm seems have some modifiers (ie the values displayed can change slightly depending on some unknown criteria). Two players may have the same 1-255 value for Dribbling, but one might show as 14 and one might show as 15. I'd guess that when affected players sign for our clubs, one of those modifiers is different at our club/league vs the one they came from. Not sure what though. Might be the higher reputation / level of the selling club? Or.. who knows... I'm just guessing based on what I've seen when I've dug into the innards of FMM.

But anyway, I'd love to see it stay the same when I sign the player - or for the reason to be exposed as FMM has started doing with other areas (development in 19, morale in 20, etc). I'd probably be okay with it if it came up with a message that said "Wolf is less comfortable with the playing style of the EPL, some of his skills are less effective here" - or whatever the underlying reason is, I just made that up...

I once assumed it was designed that way for the reason that scouts aren't always accurate, and some players aren't as good as expected. But then again, you'd think the converse would be equally true, and some players could turn up even better than expected, yet that's never the case.

Hopefully SI can get around to fixing this issue, as this is something I notice always gets asked about. 

It'd be nice if they removed the stats drop entirely or if not, give us a chance for a stats boost when signing new players.

In any case, thanks for always sharing with us what goes behind the scenes, @Scratch! I love how we have some really talented people on Vibe 😁

Surely too early for this? He’s only 56. It doesn’t help Jose that the game came out 2 days before he was appointed Spurs manager though 😂 

C16799DA-F2C1-4F9B-A7DF-26C7DD139C3D.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Thirsk said:

I once assumed it was designed that way for the reason that scouts aren't always accurate, and some players aren't as good as expected. But then again, you'd think the converse would be equally true, and some players could turn up even better than expected, yet that's never the case.

Hopefully SI can get around to fixing this issue, as this is something I notice always gets asked about. 

It'd be nice if they removed the stats drop entirely or if not, give us a chance for a stats boost when signing new players.

In any case, thanks for always sharing with us what goes behind the scenes, @Scratch! I love how we have some really talented people on Vibe 😁

Yeah, I agree with all that - except for the part about me being talented, I'm just stubborn. 😄 And worth remembering I could be wrong, I'm just making assumptions based on what I find. 

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Under what circumstances?

I used to get that in FMM19. I'd get it for old players who'd earned an increase, but weren't allowed to get one because they'd peaked - but I'll assume that's not the case here. 

I'd also get it for players aged up to 26 or so who had hit some sort of plateu (maybe the new message in 20 might just be exposing that?). Sometimes it didn't make sense - they didn't have the "needs to play at a higher level" message or anything else obvious. Generally they got stuck there for a while, until they had a big game at a high level and got the increment or until the next season rolled around.

I don't really understand it, but my best guess what that it had something to do with the player being near their peak (ie CA getting close to PA), but in a league with a lower level. Eg, in Scotland a player with PA of 140 would go right through to 140 with no hold up. But if they had a PA of 160, they might get stuck once they started getting close to that. On the other hand a player with 160 in the EPL would go all the way through without a problem. It didn't seem to trip the needs to play at a higher level message though.

Does any of that match up with what you're seeing? Or is it different circumstances again?

It’s Fábio Silva 18yo in Ligue 1

Coach report still says he can improve a lot 

1 minute ago, Tigahz said:

It’s Fábio Silva 18yo in Ligue 1

Coach report still says he can improve a lot 

In his Training screen does it have that new "Needs to mature if he is to improve further" message?

On 23/11/2019 at 06:01, mulama said:

Screenshot_2019-11-22-19-17-49.thumb.png.c1387b60e734a24591c264ff51badf18.png

Can't download player data after installing the game. Left my phone connected to the internet all night but still not downloading, so I'm unable to play the game. 

What device are you using?

Hi guys !

This is a weird bug : this player has been loaned at the beginning of the season, but mid season his stats from the first half just got back to his former club.

A little precision, the league kept his total goals.

PS : this bug affect any loaned players

Screenshot_20191125-114253.jpg

Edited by Ayrox99
22 hours ago, Dombell12 said:

Has anyone goalkeeper kick the ball out and gk run out over to the sideline and the other team score from the halfway line as it a free net? It was almost halftime.keeper needed a pee I say??

Did you manage to save the match replay? Both to get a fix, and for my personal entertainment.

14 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

9 GK on a squad of only 20, 8 of them bought this summer before I arrived, 5 of them are better than any other GK in the entire league. All 8 bought are better than any other player in my squad, which is entirely rubbish and has only 1 star players. 

Have you got a save for this? 

36 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

I do, my current save. Want me to post is at the SI forums?

Forums is usually best, but im going through the dropbox today. So drop it here if you like: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Could you name it something along the lines of "RobNemoo_9Goalkeepers.dat" so i can find it

cheers!

16 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

😂 I only got 5 striker when joined Chelsea 6 + Wind but 9 is nuts

12 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

😂 I only got 5 striker when joined Chelsea 6 + Wind but 9 is nuts

But that is Chelsea with probably 50 contract players right? 9 out of 20 is 45%... 🤣

48 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

But that is Chelsea with probably 50 contract players right? 9 out of 20 is 45%... 🤣

Nope around 23 players and a few on loan

Im now in 2020/21 season and i reached the champions cup final with atalanta bergamo, but i see i am already qualified for the club word championsship, but normally you qualify when you won the champions cup, are there new rules?

4 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

Im now in 2020/21 season and i reached the champions cup final with atalanta bergamo, but i see i am already qualified for the club word championsship, but normally you qualify when you won the champions cup, are there new rules?

yep, i think so (i don't know much about the top level tbh, but someone else posted similar) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup#Expansion_(from_2021)

15 hours ago, Tigahz said:

Can you go to the players training and click on the progress bar showing there? - this should indicate what your coaches current view of him is, additionally if you could post or explain what it says under his training that would be great.

It sounds very much like he's got the ability to improve but it currently unable to lift himself to the next level; that might be for any number of reasons including:

* Not mature enough to make the next step at present (needs to gain in age)
* Your coaching staff isn't quite good enough to help him improve further
* The level of football he's playing at presently isn't enough to bring him on (if this is the case make sure you play him in any matches which might be at a higher level than your divisional standard, ie. FA Cup matches etc. if you're lower league).
* He might be unhappy and not professional enough to put that to one side 
etc.

(basically think of a player improving like when a coach takes an exam in the game, they can improve but there are factors which might prevent it occuring - if those happen then the bar remains at 100% until his next opportunity, I'm not mean enough to zero it out ;) )

Edited by Marc Vaughan
44 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Nope around 23 players and a few on loan

If that first team AND reserve team? - regardless any chance of grabbing that save game?

22 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

If that first team AND reserve team? - regardless any chance of grabbing that save game?

It’s the first but sorry already played 1.5 season with Chelsea