Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

18 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Screen recording wouldn't help us, but the name of your device, your OS version, your match settings (commentary only?, original or enhanced match engine?), And anything special about your save (Are you using the editor? are you in create a club?) would all be helpful!
We've got saves and a pkm (match recording) for this bug now and its not reproducing on our devices so any extra info is would be useful!

I use Tecno L8 lite, android version 6.0 and HiOS version 1.0.0

EME, not on commentary only With no editor and also not my club mode.

Thank you

What's with the lack of friendly matches? Noticed now on most saves I only get 1 or 2 at the most. Very rarely when starting a new game do I get more.

48 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

What's with the lack of friendly matches? Noticed now on most saves I only get 1 or 2 at the most. Very rarely when starting a new game do I get more.

Yeah, I've only started one career and I thought there were friendlies in the calendar on day 1, but then when I looked a couple of weeks later there were none. Then there was a single hastily arranged friendly added at the last minute. 

Honestly, I don't mind, I'd do away with friendlies. In most of my saves I'm playing long term careers, like a 1KC, and I don't need to fine tune things, and we're strong enough that we don't need practice, and I'd really like to not have my main player on the pitch when it doesn't count, so I can keep him fresh for when it does (and I'm not going to personally manage them as I have 1000 games to play!). 

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

They probably realise that hardly anyone actually plays them so I doubt this is a bug.

Cant enter in-game shop or Downloads while playing. Just bought this game with in-game editor and the editor doesnt show.

Also i cant see u20 or u18 shortcuts anymore

Unsure if anyone else has found this. I have won the champions league twice now and neither time in the next season have I played in the World club cup championship. I have a news article saying I will play in it but I never get the actual competition.

I can see the past winners and see that I am a seeded team but I haven't played any game.

The history shows the last winner as being in 2021 and nothing since.

37 minutes ago, JonnyLove said:

Unsure if anyone else has found this. I have won the champions league twice now and neither time in the next season have I played in the World club cup championship. I have a news article saying I will play in it but I never get the actual competition.

I can see the past winners and see that I am a seeded team but I haven't played any game.

The history shows the last winner as being in 2021 and nothing since.

The world club cup is going to be held every four years from 2021 onwards.

19 minutes ago, Louie Silvani said:

The world club cup is going to be held every four years from 2021 onwards.

I have just seen as it's now the end of the 2025 season and it's just popped up. I have learn something new today :)

@Kanegan @Frimpong Evans There should be a fix for this issue on the next hotfix that comes out, thanks for your help. It was an issue with the new preview screens giving you the green arrow before you had fully loaded the match on some slower devices.

17 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

@Kanegan @Frimpong Evans There should be a fix for this issue on the next hotfix that comes out, thanks for your help. It was an issue with the new preview screens giving you the green arrow before you had fully loaded the match on some slower devices.

Ok i get it. Thanks

I've found an absolute stinker although it may have already been mentioned somewhere.  One of my players has scored 16 goals this season so far but when you click on his form tab it shows that he has only scored 2.  Happy to provide screenshots if this is something that hasn't already been brought up.

4 minutes ago, DaBla27 said:

I've found an absolute stinker although it may have already been mentioned somewhere.  One of my players has scored 16 goals this season so far but when you click on his form tab it shows that he has only scored 2.  Happy to provide screenshots if this is something that hasn't already been brought up.

Was he playing in the reserve leagues or on loan at all?

4 minutes ago, Jess1978 said:

Hi, how do I do that?

On Android you can just connect to your computer and look in the phones folders. The saves are in Documents > Football Manager Mobile 2020 > Normal > Games and then get your save number out and rename it on your desktop. On iOS you open itunes and then go to file sharing for the device on there. Then the saves are just in the FM20 mobile app and you can add it to your desktop to rename. Then drop it in here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

8 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

On Android you can just connect to your computer and look in the phones folders. The saves are in Documents > Football Manager Mobile 2020 > Normal > Games and then get your save number out and rename it on your desktop. On iOS you open itunes and then go to file sharing for the device on there. Then the saves are just in the FM20 mobile app and you can add it to your desktop to rename. Then drop it in here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

What if I’m using IOS?

1 minute ago, Lord Danish said:

What if I’m using IOS?

Open iTunes on your computer, press the little button that is a picture of your device, go to file sharing at the bottom of the menu, go to FMM20 & the saves are there

6 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Open iTunes on your computer, press the little button that is a picture of your device, go to file sharing at the bottom of the menu, go to FMM20 & the saves are there

Owh now I know thanks

3 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Was he playing in the reserve leagues or on loan at all?

Hi Dan,

No, he has pretty much started every game for me this season.

10 minutes ago, DaBla27 said:

Hi Dan,

No, he has pretty much started every game for me this season.

If you want to drop us a save in the way i described in the posts above, i can take a look at it for you

14 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

If you want to drop us a save in the way i described in the posts above, i can take a look at it for you

Ok will do, will be later this evening though.

Good evening SI's staff!

Not sure those two are actually bugs, but worth mentioning

1. scrolling between the staff pages, the last one is mentioned again on the next page; and the slide is still noted as "1" where it should be "2"

2. where are full names of nicknamed players to be found? 

(+ it would be great to highlight in gold international senior appearances)

screens:

E402F02E-5B61-4F6A-BEFD-8BA991E82646.png

1C002941-993D-4E7D-8114-694CC3709ED7.png

Edited by Sasha2
On 22/11/2019 at 13:48, Ian said:

You mean you got no transfer budget at the beginning of the season?

Same here, my budget and expectation were give way too late to prepare the season. 

Screenshot_20191201-223320_FM20 Mobile.jpg

On 25/11/2019 at 11:03, Mr Tree said:

So i've updated the first post - i might've missed a few in other threads (feel free to point them out if so). I will try to organise the first post a bit more in due course (no promises on timeline there!!). One of the aims is to try not to let some of these "classics" slip into next year by making sure they're recorded and recognised.

However, as we're all seeing here, and as anyone who deals with bugs knows all too well - the development team will always need as much info as possible, if not a save of when the incident happened or just before (the auto save). Info is in the first post on how to get save games to the developers.

I know vibe is a bit more chilled place in general, we're all too cool for all that - but *gazes into the distance* together, we can make this game better and better....

Not sure if you want to note in the first post which bugs have been fixed, but in case you do, the continue button not working bug was fixed by the first patch for me. 

15 hours ago, Sasha2 said:

Good evening SI's staff!

Not sure those two are actually bugs, but worth mentioning

1. scrolling between the staff pages, the last one is mentioned again on the next page; and the slide is still noted as "1" where it should be "2"

2. where are full names of nicknamed players to be found? 

(+ it would be great to highlight in gold international senior appearances)

screens:

E402F02E-5B61-4F6A-BEFD-8BA991E82646.png

1C002941-993D-4E7D-8114-694CC3709ED7.png

Hey Sasha, that first issue has been raised recently and is under review.

Regarding players with nicknames, I don't believe you can access the full names of those players currently.

I have my player forsberg in his achievement i see he was selected in the global team of the year from 2021, but when i go to world xl from 2021, he doesnt seem in the team? Is this a bug or do they mean something else with the global team?8C224C7E-9A83-4756-B5DB-80B6DEADD9F7.thumb.png.4cb8b80fd4bd174546fc44097820bff1.png

97AD0F53-4381-484A-951C-BBC7ED9DB824.png

Edited by Faffie203