Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

idk if its a glitch or some sort of cheat code but i got bored then decided to tap around the screen and my training/youth facility just got upgraded to the max! 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-15-58-30-868_com.sega.soccer.png

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

what's the best way to send a save?

Best way would be to zip the file and rename it and send it over using the link below. If you can then tell us the name of the file so we know what bug it is regarding then we will be able to look into things quicker.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

You could also send it via the SI forums posting a new thread if it's not already an issue

Edited by Angelos Antoniades
14 minutes ago, Jazzydrury said:

I have just started a Chelsea save and I was able to purchase a player, with there transfer ban that shouldn’t have gone through.

Chelsea do not have the transfer ban in FMM so you are free to purchase players. 

17 minutes ago, Anthro said:

idk if its a glitch or some sort of cheat code but i got bored then decided to tap around the screen and my training/youth facility just got upgraded to the max! 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-15-58-30-868_com.sega.soccer.png

would need more detail in order to clarify this as a real bug mate, sorry. is there not a purchase button on this page normally? maybe you did an in-app purchase to upgrade the facilities?

45 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

would need more detail in order to clarify this as a real bug mate, sorry. is there not a purchase button on this page normally? maybe you did an in-app purchase to upgrade the facilities?

As far as i remember, nope, i was playing with airplane mode on.

Relogged the save, nope, its still there, and i have access to new staff slots.

IMG_20191119_225225.jpg

Edited by Anthro
didnt include the text sorry
1 minute ago, danK7RNY said:

1st time I’ve seen this one .... the text middle of the screen about Guardiola indicates ..

5AC7BC74-97ED-4228-AF89-EB604AD97712.png

Have you got a save for this? It would be great for you to drop it here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 before the news item is generated is best, but a save with the news item pre generated might be sufficient.

Has anyone else on iOS13 (iPad) got the issue of when trying to log into Twitter to unlock the Social achievment that it doesn't do diddly squat?

Has anyone managed to unlock this on iOS13 (iPad)?

Still getting the thing where I get told over and over and over again about an unhappy player at another club. I know I can change the filter but I want the other news, and it's a workaround not a solution...

4 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Looking into this is a priority for the dev team, something is causing this crash specifically for the ipad mini.

Thank you for replying, great to know it should be compatible, does the fix come out as an update or will it be a case of deleting and reinstalling the game? Also lastly are we talking potentially hours, days or weeks?

Thank you

Is it normal for a FA trophy 2nd round game to go to extra time after a 2-2 draw then we both scored to make it 3-3 after that. The game then went to a replay 3 days later...

4 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Have you got a save for this? It would be great for you to drop it here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 before the news item is generated is best, but a save with the news item pre generated might be sufficient.

Just used this to send in the save for the continue button not working bug. 

(As a heads up, also posted on the SI forums about it.)

40 minutes ago, kowak said:

Is it normal for a FA trophy 2nd round game to go to extra time after a 2-2 draw then we both scored to make it 3-3 after that. The game then went to a replay 3 days later...

Yes it is normal.

12 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

@Helio @Woody @Scratch

Hi guys, i'll try and reproduce this internally today.
What devices are you using and what android OS are you on? And are you all playing in Denmark?

This will be easier for us to follow on our Android Technical Bugs Forum here: https://community.sigames.com/forum/733-android-technical-issues-for-fm20-mobile/ if you want to create a thread.

If you could make a post and add any saves you have from before the time of the issue i'd be happy to check them out.

Thanks, Dan

Hi @Dan Dawson, was thinking about this and there is no point sending you a save for what's happening to me. The issue comes up when trying to open FMM, before you even try to load a save.

It really looks like if you exit FMM or just minimize it and never come back, then Android is keeping it half open and when you open it again it has problems. If you close it properly at that point, you can just open it up again and it's all fine... Or if you close it by swiping it away in recent programs in the first place (instead of exit Yes) then the problem doesn't happen.

At least that's what I'm seeing..

16 hours ago, Woody said:

Anybody had this?

Screenshot_2019-11-19-07-24-45.thumb.png.bb01ef88129bd4bf0393f4474456ab13.png

Ive got more than enough storage left and it aint being used as a storage medium either so i'm guessing the d/l is corrupted 😕

Not even started a game yet 😂😂😂

**UPDATE: deleting cache and or data fixes this issue for how long i'm not sure**

I get it if I shrink the game to the system tray and then try to open it again. On FMM19 it was possible to do that and resume the game, but now it crashes if you do it. If I swipe it out of the system tray it can then be reloaded from my home screen.

18 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I get it if I shrink the game to the system tray and then try to open it again. On FMM19 it was possible to do that and resume the game, but now it crashes if you do it. If I swipe it out of the system tray it can then be reloaded from my home screen.

Yeah, that's what I get, although it works fine for me if I resume the game in a reasonable time (before Android 'cleans' it up). But if I leave it for a while, I get that. I don't know what the threshold is though... Under 15 mins fine, over 2 hrs not fine, not sure what impact using other apps has.

15 hours ago, Helio said:

OK so I deleted cache and data, reloaded the automatic save and it crashed again, at the same exact moment than the first time. When tapping on the enveloppe to read the second to last message left (from 5 total). 

I was able make it work, the game I was loading (and then would crash) was an automatic save. 

So I finally loaded it and then manually saved it right away. Then it didn't crash and I was able to go on with my game... Then I got sacked but that's another story

For @Dan Dawson, I am running the game on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) running Android 9.0

Edited by Helio

Another bug where the opponents (Nîmes) scores a second goal as the scoreboard shows but no one is credited with the goal on either screen. 

Screenshot_20191119-163543_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-163430_FM20 Mobile.jpg

13 minutes ago, Helio said:

Another bug where the opponents (Nîmes) scores a second goal as the scoreboard shows but no one is credited with the goal on either screen. 

Screenshot_20191119-163543_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-163430_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Would be good to have a PKM example of this.

40 minutes ago, Alari said:

Would be good to have a PKM example of this.

I'll try to provide it once I understand what it is.

2 minutes ago, Helio said:

I'll try to provide it once I understand what it is.

You can save the match with the save button in the top bar, this creates a PKM file in your matches folder (or in the save directory on iOS).

8 minutes ago, Alari said:

You can save the match with the save button in the top bar, this creates a PKM file in your matches folder (or in the save directory on iOS).

Is it too late?