FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Tree

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Just now, Dan Dawson said:

Yeah i submitted the bug logging within the game idea to the design meeting, i'll argue the case for it. It's just how long the devs think that will take to implement and if that gets in the way of new features going in to next year's game.

hopefully it can, although i appreciate that it may be more of a long-term issue so it may need to wait until FMM22 :D

i just find it far too much hassle in its current form, which is a pity cos then it stops you from being able to see the exact issue and fix it. so hopefully you can "help me to help you to help us" :) :)

ofc, this thread does goes to show that you will be f***ing inundated with a lot of nonsense, so it's a tricky one...

On 09/01/2020 at 13:41, Dan Dawson said:

Has anybody encountered the news item skip since the last update? the update was around the 17th of Dec. 

added 0 minutes later

I'll take a look at this. A save would be helpful here as i couldn't reproduce it with Havertz at the start of a new game.

I unfortunately only have the save after the transfer took place, which was at the start of the second season. I've played until December time so I don't know If the save would be helpful? 

I've tried to replicate the deal where I got Havertz for £500 plus James Garner. So far I've not replicated it but I have found something interesting which means that it probably could be replicated. I offered 98 million plus Garner when they refused and instead said they wanted 48.5 million plus Garner. It's not as extreme as wanting the £0 and Garner but it shows that there might be a way to replicate this.

Screenshot_20200110-161230_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200110-161236_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200110-162020_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I am at 28th november 2024, and redbull salzburg made a bid for my player stengs. But is the austrian window at that date already open?? Because i can already complete his transfer to salzburg.

C3E6881E-8CA3-4337-8474-2F75D587E46A.png

DE0192C2-596B-496C-9CC2-CB898FA462DA.png

Keeps throwing me off when i try to load the app, i have uninstalled and re installed and still.having the same problem

Any idea when the next update will be? Game remains unenjoyable for me w/ the position retraining bug in place.

Play store says there was an update yesterday, but the change notes don't mention the position retraining bug being fixed.

Edited by JB1

Apologies if mentioned already.. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200115-142901.thumb.png.7a6133852b64c340b04845db3636b63c.png

Screenshot_20200115-142845.thumb.png.0230a1b333587f2fc52c9a2ea70ed757.png

Same result for 8 years straight while I've won 8 consecutive CL titles and pretty much everything else. Smells bug to me as Klopp has had seasons winning squat. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Hide contents

Same result for 8 years straight while I've won 8 consecutive CL titles and pretty much everything else. Smells bug to me as Klopp has had seasons winning squat. 

But it's Klopp, so we can forgive the game for that 😁

On 15/01/2020 at 21:36, BatiGoal said:

Hide contents

Same last year too... I can win the CL every year with Celtic, which should be enough to make me manager of the century, but that's not enough to win this award or even make the top 3. Instead it goes to some loser who got thrashed by Celtic... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I see my player cavani considers me a mentor. But why? I dont understand it.

2CC99467-E4EA-4D12-87AE-AC8E440CC683.png

Should be because you’re a great coach/manager so he sees you as a real great person

Hai, i dont know if this is a bug or not, i just want to say that Spain League player still has mandatory release clause which we cannot untick.

And when i try playing MyClub and select club at Premier League, the game always say that the squad is full and i even try using the lower league but still say the squad is full.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Acau90 said:

Hai, i dont know if this is a bug or not, i just want to say that Spain League player still has mandatory release clause which we cannot untick.

don't know about the MyClub stuff, sorry, but this is just reflecting real-life - not a bug.

1 hour ago, Acau90 said:

And when i try playing MyClub and select club at Premier League, the game always say that the squad is full and i even try using the lower league but still say the squad is full.

You need to click “remove players” or “release players” when setting up the myclub from the club you’re replacing. Otherwise the replaced club just retains the playing squad it already has.

On 23/12/2019 at 14:49, sammummery said:

Hi,

I have noticed a similar phantom wage rise bug like what happened last year (Was fixed in the end) on FMM19 using a practical example if you where playing as say Barry Town and you loaned a player who was paid £200 a week to a club in England then out of nowhere at one point in the season that players wages would rise at a level which they would be paid at the club they are on loan at.

On FMM2020 using an actual example, I having been playing as Ammanford in Welsh Cymru South, I signed Tom Dyson from Haverfordswest for £3000 and he was on £300 a week. I loaned him out to Bristol Rovers in English League One for the season, when I recalled him I noticed my wage bill was far exceeding budget even though I had carefully attended to it during building the squad. I tried to find the issue and Tom Dyson was now being paid £2300 a week on the same deal (5 years, big club release clause) as i signed him on at the start of that season! The most i could offer and still can offer in wages is £500. This is harsh when you are managing small clubs and makes you not want to send players out on loan. I think it is the same bug as in FMM19.

This still has not been fixed, I signed a player on £100 a week( Tom Price for Ammanford) loaned him to a club in the English League structure (Bristol Rovers) and then within a few weeks his wage at Bristol Rovers was now 1.2k a week. Its a nightmare as when the loan ends it pushed my already tight wage bill through the roof and made it impossible to sign anyone and also I could not sell the player as no one wanted him as his wages where too high too offload him.

I currently manage fc twente, they have in real life a third kit, but not in the game. Why? Many other eredivisie teams have their 3rd kit also on the game.

46D9AB13-90B6-4E5F-BD97-4153395F4189.png