Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

It definitely does work, cos I loan players out. Might be worth following the method described in the first post to send a copy to SI, because your game might be bugged somehow...

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

It definitely does work, cos I loan players out. Might be worth following the method described in the first post to send a copy to SI, because your game might be bugged somehow...

I've done that cheers, found someone had a similar issue so added my file to the upload site & commented. Just an odd one

https://community.sigames.com/topic/515578-loan-bug-after-february-transfer-update/

As to whether they're good enough, I'm top of L1, if I was L2 or below I'd be snapping to get them. 

Added 3 as an example. Coaches rated 4.5 potential for all 3. Conway & Henessey mainly sub but would prefer regular games for them

Screenshot_20200310_164654_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200310_164703_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200310_164712_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Into the Championship & still the same.

Started a new game as Dortmund as a test, same issue. Going to uninstall/reinstall & see if that fixes it

Just abandon my current save & start over

Captain Bug:

When you sub your captain off during a match and the new captain defaults to the goalkeeper despite you having 1 or more of you sub-captains (2nd to 5th choice captain from tactics screen) on the pitch. 

14 hours ago, steyar said:

Captain Bug:

When you sub your captain off during a match and the new captain defaults to the goalkeeper despite you having 1 or more of you sub-captains (2nd to 5th choice captain from tactics screen) on the pitch. 

Not seen that myself. Always useful to provide accompanying screenshots, please :)

i picked up a couple recently... It was annoying to lose my star winger to an in-season S.American U21 championships... Especially as he's 26 🙄

1399161644_Screenshot_20200314-134057_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.0932a273a03d8db45652798618a4f639.jpg

And if you reach the Club World Championship in your last year on a 30yr career, it totally stupidly finishes before the end of the tournament!

148057361_Screenshot_20200314-205553_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.62301f4e41d115955de123e25f0c0e5f.jpg

Actually to be fair, I can't verify that as I wasn't in it, but I'm assuming... If so, that is utterly daft, why not tweak or reschedule it? (Same for the African Nations Cup btw, if you were to manage one of them...)

Otherwise I'm back from holiday and obviously work has slowed down a bit (!!), so I'll look to tidy the list up this week. I note that the developers have all disappeared again? Seems odd, same happened last year... I appreciate there'd be cycles of work etc, but it's a pity they don't stay in touch... I'll try to run the list past one and see if they can confirm what bugs were eliminated etc...

47 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i picked up a couple recently... It was annoying to lose my star winger to an in-season S.American U21 championships... Especially as he's 26 🙄

I have no idea what the current rules are, but I thought in the past they were allowed 3 overage players? Definitely was the case a couple of Olympics ago, but don't know about now...

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

I have no idea what the current rules are, but I thought in the past they were allowed 3 overage players? Definitely was the case a couple of Olympics ago, but don't know about now...

Nice try, but there doesn't actually appear to be a real-life tournament - nearest I could find within one whole minute of googling was the u20's, which has no such overage exception :)

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

Almost all u21 teams are like this on my save aside form the bigger European nations... Some of those players might genuinely reach 100 u21 caps before they retire. In real life, youth teams are only allowed overage players if they were eligible when qualifying started. Thought they would’ve solved this by now especially when it’s been in the game since release and the fact that’s it’s evident two seasons in but I guess not...

AF3EE919-0266-423B-AB22-321C60AB02F9.png

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Nice try, but there doesn't actually appear to be a real-life tournament - nearest I could find within one whole minute of googling was the u20's, which has no such overage exception :)

I was thinking of the Olympics and they still have the 3 overage player rule according to Wikipedia, but that's under 23s not under 21s, so nothing to do with this

"Men's teams are restricted to under-23 players (born on or after 1 January 1997) with a maximum of three overage players allowed, while there are no age restrictions on women's teams."

Was just triggered because you had 3 players over age... 😄

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, poormanscavani said:

Almost all u21 teams are like this on my save aside form the bigger European nations... Some of those players might genuinely reach 100 u21 caps before they retire. In real life, youth teams are only allowed overage players if they were eligible when qualifying started. Thought they would’ve solved this by now especially when it’s been in the game since release and the fact that’s it’s evident two seasons in but I guess not...

AF3EE919-0266-423B-AB22-321C60AB02F9.png

Yeah, that's not right at all!

Not really sure if mentioned before, can't really search this topic but that also could be my incompetence.

Managing in China found some weird stuff. Took over a newly promoted team in the CSL with few players. 90 million transferbudget and 3k wage which isn't much, but as they only had 3 players seems right. Reshuffling finances and stuff, signing players, all goes well.

Second season: more money! I sign a few top players (well, for CSL they we're top) and suddenly we're bankrupt. Saw it in older versions on this forum but still present it seems.

Also had a weird glitch or something where the overview showed one player scoring 3, while in fact he scored 4.

Screenshot_2020-03-17-15-23-30-098_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-17-18-33-51-355_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-17-18-34-05-632_com.sega.soccer.jpg

What the hell is this?! I signed him less than a week ago... Played one game, scored two goals, now wants to leave...🙄 After less than ONE week... 

Screenshot_20200319-204935.jpg

1 hour ago, Pista said:

What the hell is this?! I signed him less than a week ago... Played one game, scored two goals, now wants to leave...🙄 After less than ONE week... 

Screenshot_20200319-204935.jpg

Looks like he is the German Joey Beauchamp.

Not sure this is a bug exactly. Just a bit weird. 

Player is in £350k/week with 4 years left to run. Comes asking for new contract. Seems he wants £195k/week for 5 years. I get he’s got an extra year but that’s a big wage cut. 

80D74753-3786-4F6C-8D63-1D5D00A08EFA.thumb.png.5d8e857f7e10309f932a9426906d1a3a.png

61BD6A9E-8C8A-4C0F-B568-CF1F4ABFAFFF.thumb.png.a7f914876d80c43798364fec6ee21d0f.png

2B76205C-87B1-49EE-BF4E-2D7E594A28D0.thumb.png.402c1506cdd04dcf7b441bc433bb5727.png

I think what’s actually happened here is he had a big injury which knocked him down in ability level so I guess the game works out salary based on ability as opposed to what they’re actually on now. 

Im happy with his new deal anyway!

On 18/03/2020 at 11:01, Dagion said:

Not really sure if mentioned before, can't really search this topic but that also could be my incompetence.

Managing in China found some weird stuff. Took over a newly promoted team in the CSL with few players. 90 million transferbudget and 3k wage which isn't much, but as they only had 3 players seems right. Reshuffling finances and stuff, signing players, all goes well.

Second season: more money! I sign a few top players (well, for CSL they we're top) and suddenly we're bankrupt. Saw it in older versions on this forum but still present it seems.

Also had a weird glitch or something where the overview showed one player scoring 3, while in fact he scored 4.

Screenshot_2020-03-17-15-23-30-098_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-17-18-33-51-355_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-17-18-34-05-632_com.sega.soccer.jpg

I've encountered this and provided a save on the official SI forums. They said they would look into it.

On 11/03/2020 at 12:11, Myfanwy365 said:

Just to add, re-installed. Started a test as Liverpool & had 2-3 offers in 2 days so appears fixed

Really strange, I'm having the same issue, however only in my current season. In 2041 with Ajax and nobody is loaning anyone, also I don't get the messages anymore about interest if I offer players to clubs (loan or transfer). Used to be no problem to get them loaned out, changed the settings, changed my assistant, save slot etc. Quite annoying..

I post this here as I consider it an issue that maybe needs fixing, even if not necessarily a bug. 

I just played a CL final, with Kaiserslautern, against Real Madrid. I won 2-1 after ET. The issue/bug is that Real played the entire game with mentality on "contain", even after me going 2-1 up. It went on like this: Real started "defensive", they quickly went 1-0 up, changed immediately to "contain". I managed to equalize in the 2nd half, they remained on "contain"... Went into ET, I scored for 2-1 in the 95th minute, they still remained on "contain"... only in the 2nd half of ET, around the 105th minute, they started playing more offensively, slowly going to "counter", "balance" and in the last 5 minutes "overload".

I find it very strange that they played like this because, for instance, in all my previous games this season against big/bigger teams, like Dortmund, Bayern, Arsenal (yeah, don't make fun of them, they actually won the title in the last two seasons of Premier League...), PSG, Benfica and others, they all played offensively against me. At least "control", if not straight "attacking" mentality. Also, some other teams in the Bundesliga also played "control" and "attacking" against me, regardless of the fact that I was fighting for the title and they were mid-table.

I have to mention here that I promoted to Bundesliga only two seasons ago, so my team's reputation isn't too high. In my first season I finished in 4th. In this 2nd season I actually managed to win the title and the German Cup. Both these were won before the CL final. While me winning these two competitions probably had some influence on my team's reputation, I find it hard to believe that Real would play so defensively against me. And especially continue to play defensively, on "contain", after I equalized and even after going 2-1 up. This behaviour by the AI seems wrong to me and, to be honest, kinda spoiled the fun of winning the final.

Screenshot_20200330-172622.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-171910.jpg

After the match is over I saw B team players as those who played and in the fixtures of both A and B team I see players of other team scoring goals for me or B team or B team players in A team and A team as B team. This is so weird. Not to mention another problem that nobody wants to Loan B team players and playing in La Liga 2 doesn't really develop them even when they are 16 years old maybe because they are in B team. This sucks. Will they ever improve developing younger players? Sometimes I tend to release them then buy from another team after they are developed. 

Screenshot_20200331-214139_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-214143_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-214147_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-213912_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-213941_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-213946_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-213952_FM20 Mobile.jpg

not done Spain myself @Chris1428but that is weird, you'd think the Second Division would be a BETTER place to improve them than other reserve teams... my young players develop pretty well through a mix of reserve football and loans... (in Italy and now in England)

5 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

After the match is over I saw B team players as those who played and in the fixtures of both A and B team I see players of other team scoring goals for me or B team or B team players in A team and A team as B team. This is so weird.

I've had that at Celtic. Only late in the season and only later on in the save (not sure when it started happening, but it wasn't at the beginning).

Sometimes a completely different team shows up in the post match improvement screen (but your players still seem to get the right amount of improvement). When you go back to matches from the previous week, the players are all wrong - other teams' players scoring for you or sometimes your players but not the right ones, or sometimes no name against the goals (but your players still seem to keep those goals in the history screen).

Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesn't. But because it it late in the season, you can generally just play on and everything resets in June anyway. 

Two bugs I found:

First, Wallace, one of my CBs, was injured so I substituted him for Beiger. But Beiger never actually entered the game and I continued playing with one man less. See images. You can see he is missing in the SS of the field.  

Screenshot_20200331-184650~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-185047.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-185053.jpg

And second bug:

Another player disappearing. This time opponent player, as it happens again in a game against Dortmund. Haaland appears on the field, he is number 17, and is playing, he also appears on the players' list but not on the tactics screen. 

Screenshot_20200331-192107.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-192058.jpg

Couldn't find this in the opening post but some of my opponent's players didn't have numbers while playing. Counter for the referees when they give out a yellow card I guess ;)

Screenshot_2020-03-30-15-55-20-671_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Same problem from a year or two ago, still happening in FMM20:

7Zy-ftPXDqmmrmY80JTi_0oaSRKYzpW8nfolnhNKmRWfIaH4XH5IW0tjQ1y_AFu2BIk0GwU6dRrow2FdKjPCQvpJL51qnaxydke4jt92PP9NclodTXkgGKx7GLmXpjxDTmSdzjtRoCxKKO5BW8PLmI3J6fGFxD_wPuDGZtWHmp56CthsFHlERsvmDaIBRC6BD1XCGl4KsxkiWcGWRCiotmVoz2q3-KOmh6OvW66if9iy0giK96Dj5QurlOeIapXmH9XSa1gMY5s3VZ82v78p0zWZyu9SGtKBR4MNdpxRZ_dpYk8wx6t556tHq22G8vqo8O2ztVqEfRCDNgR3ehRunZpNHTVTJm1WVuTbh_ouZRXgY5djux8QAw70tm_-L196L4REPuhsPyKEsTj3KDlRroJpQSnNaZMGhSxqy-bPRCnwrzaoUVwXgJ4jmXdK_R4TUlwkl1rvc9jYR8mn84xC72QrPA5M5eYEnSv-ytXeAsSBl8vJkXtmX594qyav09aydlXFCgBFyWlsKqklmojcXC1iJBbVl5BB3Jzwrd5wD7m3FE7NhzzHiOe3k0sfiSWeoBZQP6aHC2C0wdW3CScxMQML5Sn7qImJzT6zPNf5QOOWs4uua6F4W64FfTFeH_JfezVAUHdgSl4w_o1LNUq1-sr6kEf2mkt8W-Yfx8BR52v1lKGgQlKcFq9Bbjvga70=w846-h381-no

Which black 21 is the GK and which is the striker? GKs should not have the same colours as the opponent's outfield players.

7 minutes ago, Aobefc123 said:

I've just recently bought this game and I have started a few games already but the fixture list is the same all the time. Is this normal? 

I think the licensed leagues use the real life fixture list.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I think the licensed leagues use the real life fixture list.

That's what I thought but when checked with Everton they weren't. Plus both everton and liverpool play at home at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Aobefc123 said:

That's what I thought but when checked with Everton they weren't. Plus both everton and liverpool play at home at the same time. 

Premier League isn’t an official licensed league in the game so the fixtures won’t follow this seasons real life ones.

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Premier League isn’t an official licensed league in the game so the fixtures won’t follow this seasons real life ones.

The explains why we both are playing at home the same time but are the fixtures supposed to be the same in every new game? I thought they would be random each time.