Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

52 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Just started a save with MLS loaded and first players look at “The Dreaded Jaded and Needs a Rest” message seems to be back from 19. 

i don't know much about MLS - so when does the game start? and is the season ongoing at that point? pretty crazy to have that message on day one :D

In 2D match mode.

The button to go to your Team's tactics is always on the right bottom corner, despite you change from away to home games.

It is a bit annoying, normally you look where your team is and click on that side.

Another i would say question, who the hell decided to switch sides of  "yes" and "no" buttons order compared to previous games. I am constantly clicking on "no" button.

25 minutes ago, DEDriller said:

In 2D match mode.

The button to go to your Team's tactics is always on the right bottom corner, despite you change from away to home games.

It is a bit annoying, normally you look where your team is and click on that side.

Another i would say question, who the hell decided to switch sides of  "yes" and "no" buttons order compared to previous games. I am constantly clicking on "no" button.

lol to the second point - i had a month off before playing, so i wasn't sure if it was me, but like you say i kept instinctively pressing the wrong one!

the first point, not a bug, sorry - you'll get used to it :)

Did anyone else have no friendlies before the start of the first season? I though I saw some, but then when I looked closer later there were none. Not too upset, I don't like friendlies much even if I delegate them...

6 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

lol to the second point - i had a month off before playing, so i wasn't sure if it was me, but like you say i kept instinctively pressing the wrong one!

the first point, not a bug, sorry - you'll get used to it :)

Kind of got used. At least the team name is clickable :)

13 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Did anyone else have no friendlies before the start of the first season? I though I saw some, but then when I looked closer later there were none. Not too upset, I don't like friendlies much even if I delegate them...

not here mate - i definitely had two friendlies over in Italy before the real action

I have to say, apart from a few start up issues some people have had, there haven't been any major bugs yet as far as I'm aware. Let's hope this continues.

I actually think it is pretty ok. Some minor things, but it's not unplayable. We have had that before with SI, some FMs were unplayable until January. 

On 19/11/2019 at 14:06, Dan Dawson said:

Looking into this is a priority for the dev team, something is causing this crash specifically for the ipad mini.

Hi Dan,

Any news on the above?

14 minutes ago, sammummery said:

Hi Dan,

Any news on the above?

Our first fix had a knock on effect on the other iOS devices, so it's not ready for a hotfix just yet. We're still looking to get it out soon though.

On my tablet I'm also getting the skip straight to half time when using commentary only mode. Thought it was because my tablet has an old Android version, but now I see others are having the issue as well.

42 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

On my tablet I'm also getting the skip straight to half time when using commentary only mode. Thought it was because my tablet has an old Android version, but now I see others are having the issue as well.

Are you running the enhanced match engine or original match engine? We are trying to reproduce it on our end so any extra information would be valuable 

7 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Are you running the enhanced match engine or original match engine? We are trying to reproduce it on our end so any extra information would be valuable 

Enhanced match engine. It is happening frequently enough. Atleast 40-45% of the matches it happened. I am playing with Commentary only.

9 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

The game advised I should use the original match engine, but like last year I ignored that and chose the enhanced engine. On my phone it plays fine so that's why I thought it might just be that my tablet is old, until I spotted some others are also experiencing the issue. It's weird too, because although it skips straight to halftime, sometimes when you press play it will play through the first half again even though there's a score displayed but not always.

Edited by Schwantz34
22 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

The game advised I should use the original match engine, but like last year I ignored that and chose the enhanced engine. On my phone it plays fine so that's why I thought it might just be that my tablet is old, until I spotted some others are also experiencing the issue. It's weird too, because although it skips straight to halftime, sometimes when you press play it will play through the first half again even though there's a score displayed but not always.

what tablet are you using? 

Happened a couple of times now that I've had a man sent off in the cup but when I've gone to discipline him...

2071900452_Screenshot_20191120-084234_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.49e7d0c48ae6c75269292552694adca9.jpg

Occurred to me that maybe the fact that my next match is in the league could be a factor? Still stupid but "just saying"...

Also this problem appears again (same as last year) - the "Most Recent" is not the most recent...

922795699_Screenshot_20191120-075836_AvastMobileSecurity.thumb.jpg.869983e7fc0022de618b541c07686b4a.jpg

1 hour ago, hakuren7 said:

My 3rd and 4th choice corner takers not taking corners in matches. Anyone else has this problem?

Another one carried over from last year, that... I haven't tried actually cos I got used to just setting two!

While I'm here, quick general notice - I won't be able to update the original post as we're off on a teambuilding trip at work the next two days. But I'll come back and sort it all out Friday/Saturday 😘

Edited by Mr Tree
1 hour ago, hakuren7 said:

My 3rd and 4th choice corner takers not taking corners in matches. Anyone else has this problem?

Im getting this as well, same with free kicks takers

3 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

what tablet are you using? 

Asus Zenpad 7. It's old and I think the Android version is 5. Last year's version ran the Enhanced engine on it just slower than my phone. Useable still.

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Happened a couple of times now that I've had a man sent off in the cup but when I've gone to discipline him...

2071900452_Screenshot_20191120-084234_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.49e7d0c48ae6c75269292552694adca9.jpg

Occurred to me that maybe the fact that my next match is in the league could be a factor? Still stupid but "just saying"...

Also this problem appears again (same as last year) - the "Most Recent" is not the most recent...

922795699_Screenshot_20191120-075836_AvastMobileSecurity.thumb.jpg.869983e7fc0022de618b541c07686b4a.jpg

That recent save thing still happens on FMM19 now.