FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Tree

Chat FMM20 Bug List

32 minutes ago, dimashto said:

it is not a bug, read the caption carefully, they qualified for Europa League, Juventus have qualified for Champions League Knockout Stages. You will always get a message about two teams qualifying for CL Knock Out Stages, Team getting qualifies for Europa League because the team is 3d placed in the group and the team getting knocked out from all European Competitions

ah ya, i'm sorry bout that, i juat read in bellow text, qualified from group lol 😂

thanks for replied bro

@Dan Dawson, is there any update on the ridiculous glitch where when a player becomes a player coach, you lose the entire interaction menu including contracts, feedback, squad status and (as I've now discovered) international squad membership. I now have Cleverley stuck in the England squad and he can't be removed! 

First time posting, relieved to see an issue I'm having is a bug (I think) and not me just having an absolute nightmare.

I'm in 2043, having the wage issue where I have a wage budget of £42m, wage total of £3.5m, maximum wage of £725k a week, highest wage of £350k a week, transfer budget of £2bn, but the highest possible wage I can offer is £250k per week. I've tried changing squad status/signing on fee/adjusting wage and transfer budget.

Absolutely heartbreaking as the player whose contract I'm trying to renew has just scored 71 in 43. 

I’m having an issue where it is so incredibly hard to sell players. I’m three seasons in and I’ve only been able to sell 2-3 players and they were for next to nothing.

To confirm this, I’ve offered out 5 of my best players out to other clubs and had no interest (and given no reasons). They’re all worth $20+ million and getting no success even when I offer them for $5 million or less. All of them play regularly, are below 26 years old, rate well and have years on their contract. Surely there is no reason why they shouldn’t be selling at their market value.

15 hours ago, Halestorm said:

I’m having an issue where it is so incredibly hard to sell players. I’m three seasons in and I’ve only been able to sell 2-3 players and they were for next to nothing.

To confirm this, I’ve offered out 5 of my best players out to other clubs and had no interest (and given no reasons). They’re all worth $20+ million and getting no success even when I offer them for $5 million or less. All of them play regularly, are below 26 years old, rate well and have years on their contract. Surely there is no reason why they shouldn’t be selling at their market value.

It does seem to get significantly harder the further into the game you get. You get lots of clubs interested when you offer them, but very few actual bids come in. Something for them to look at for the next version certainly.