Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

32 minutes ago, dimashto said:

it is not a bug, read the caption carefully, they qualified for Europa League, Juventus have qualified for Champions League Knockout Stages. You will always get a message about two teams qualifying for CL Knock Out Stages, Team getting qualifies for Europa League because the team is 3d placed in the group and the team getting knocked out from all European Competitions

ah ya, i'm sorry bout that, i juat read in bellow text, qualified from group lol 😂

thanks for replied bro

@Dan Dawson, is there any update on the ridiculous glitch where when a player becomes a player coach, you lose the entire interaction menu including contracts, feedback, squad status and (as I've now discovered) international squad membership. I now have Cleverley stuck in the England squad and he can't be removed! 

First time posting, relieved to see an issue I'm having is a bug (I think) and not me just having an absolute nightmare.

I'm in 2043, having the wage issue where I have a wage budget of £42m, wage total of £3.5m, maximum wage of £725k a week, highest wage of £350k a week, transfer budget of £2bn, but the highest possible wage I can offer is £250k per week. I've tried changing squad status/signing on fee/adjusting wage and transfer budget.

Absolutely heartbreaking as the player whose contract I'm trying to renew has just scored 71 in 43. 

I’m having an issue where it is so incredibly hard to sell players. I’m three seasons in and I’ve only been able to sell 2-3 players and they were for next to nothing.

To confirm this, I’ve offered out 5 of my best players out to other clubs and had no interest (and given no reasons). They’re all worth $20+ million and getting no success even when I offer them for $5 million or less. All of them play regularly, are below 26 years old, rate well and have years on their contract. Surely there is no reason why they shouldn’t be selling at their market value.

15 hours ago, Halestorm said:

I’m having an issue where it is so incredibly hard to sell players. I’m three seasons in and I’ve only been able to sell 2-3 players and they were for next to nothing.

To confirm this, I’ve offered out 5 of my best players out to other clubs and had no interest (and given no reasons). They’re all worth $20+ million and getting no success even when I offer them for $5 million or less. All of them play regularly, are below 26 years old, rate well and have years on their contract. Surely there is no reason why they shouldn’t be selling at their market value.

It does seem to get significantly harder the further into the game you get. You get lots of clubs interested when you offer them, but very few actual bids come in. Something for them to look at for the next version certainly.

Anybody get it when you offer a player to clubs and straight away the player says his upset that I rejected a offer..what offer lol

15 hours ago, russy said:

Anybody get it when you offer a player to clubs and straight away the player says his upset that I rejected a offer..what offer lol

Yeah, we discussed it over here: 

I used to think it was due to shortlist length (leading to so many messages that some didn't appear in the inbox). I haven't totally ruled that out, but I've had it happen where I didn't seem to have a full inbox at all. Either way, it's definitely a thing...

I'm suddenly getting clubs buying 5 or more players (for example Blackburn bought 7 players from me in one window) from me every transfer window. Never seen it happen before that I can recall and I use the game a lot, but now it is in different leagues around the world on current and older saves.

5 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm suddenly getting clubs buying 5 or more players (for example Blackburn bought 7 players from me in one window) from me every transfer window. Never seen it happen before that I can recall and I use the game a lot, but now it is in different leagues around the world on current and older saves.

Hmm, I've seen that quite a lot this year (and maybe in previous years). The game decides there are a couple of teams with money to spend and they will come back for your players again and again... It's like the game doesn't reduce their budget once they buy  a player. 

Here's an eg from December, where (you'll like this) Leeds bought 9 of my players in a single window:

image.thumb.png.7bd98a7a62780e1fd2c98592b4af472e.png 

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Hmm, I've seen that quite a lot this year (and maybe in previous years). The game decides there are a couple of teams with money to spend and they will come back for your players again and again... It's like the game doesn't reduce their budget once they buy  a player. 

Here's an eg from December, where (you'll like this) Leeds bought 9 of my players in a single window:

image.thumb.png.7bd98a7a62780e1fd2c98592b4af472e.png 

That's exactly it but I've not come across it before. It's also strange because it's teams that aren't exactly rich when it's happened on mine like the Blackburn example. Yet somehow they spend £8m+ per player multiple times. Definitely an odd one.

is it normal for a low club with a capacity of 2.5k to get auto upgraded, its now 8k but never received any news telling me about the upgrades, i know we have gone up 2 leagues so that is probs why but still would think id get told..

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

That's exactly it but I've not come across it before. It's also strange because it's teams that aren't exactly rich when it's happened on mine like the Blackburn example. Yet somehow they spend £8m+ per player multiple times. Definitely an odd one.

Yep, it's really like the game has decided a certain club has 10M (or whatever) to spend, but lets them spend that as many times as they want rather than adding it up... So you end up with clubs unrealistically spending a lot more than they could afford in real life. Hope it gets fixed.

Good Day. There are no visible options to discipline or praise a player. It just chooses an option ( most times it appeals a ban when I try to discipline a player). 

Screenshot_20200712-125231.png

12 minutes ago, Jks said:

Good Day. There are no visible options to discipline or praise a player. It just chooses an option ( most times it appeals a ban when I try to discipline a player). 

Screenshot_20200712-125231.png

It looks like your screen isn't rendering properly in general, judging by some of the other text. Maybe one of the display settings would help you...

Otherwise I'm pretty sure that every time, those four boxes say (in order):

Appeal

Warning

Fine (1 week)

Fine (2 weeks)

It shouldn't end up being appealed, per the light-blue text...

Don't know if this has already been mentioned or not and I believe it's down to the way the game has to be coded BUT

If your playing in the EFL Trophy ( Old Johnstone paint Trophy ) the cup for Prem reserve teams and clubs from League one and two you get 

3 Points for a win 

If the game is drawing you go to Pens where you get 

2 points if win shoot out 

1 if you lose 

If you look at the group stage League standings while your game is being played and your drawing a game and had say 3 points on the board , the points you have on that screen would alternate between 5 ( what you'd be on if you drew but won shoot out) and 4 ( what you'd be on if you drew and lost shoot out ) 

I hope people understand what I mean by this 

I think it's down to coding as if it's 

3 points for win 

1 draw 

0 loss 

And your already on 3 points but drawing it would easily show your latest standing As 1 point extra on the latest standings page BUT as there's 2 variable points outcomes for a draw it confuses the system in place

1 minute ago, Fr3ddie_UTC said:

50 days! Wtf😂😂😂

2A9E9898-341E-43E4-AF1F-277ECDADE899.png

The World Cup is hosted in the winter of 2022 in Qatar that year so that's why there's a big break 

57 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

The World Cup is hosted in the winter of 2022 in Qatar that year so that's why there's a big break 

Ahhh ok thank you that makes sense 😂

Hi anybody playing in or load the MLS league? Im on year 2023 and the NACL somehow non existent but the history can still be seen with the last time played in 2019

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

Hi anybody playing in or load the MLS league? Im on year 2023 and the NACL somehow non existent but the history can still be seen with the last time played in 2019

My next career (outside of the Challenge Cup) was planned for MLS, so I'll hopefully give this a go soon... I'll need as many games as possible, so missing some will be a big pain!

On 26/07/2020 at 16:05, Rehans said:

Yeah, I found that in a recent MLS save. I thought maybe it was just my save, but I guess it's a bug. I still got the Club World Championship once though after a couple of years.

Hello guys, so many bugs in this year's version of FMM so I really just stopped reporting but had a weird one with holidaying recently.

So I was trying to complete an unbeaten season in the Series A and having wrapped up the season with about 9 games to go, I decided to holiday my second to last match of the season against AC Milan only to discover I had lost by three goals to one. Clicking on the match report so as to fine my players, I discovered that my players were swapped with the players on the opposing team hence the score line. With all the updates we've had this year, I really expected FMM to be a lot better but it feels like it only got worse. I'll attach the pictures below.

Note that I tried to repeat the scenario and the game ended four nil in similar fashion with my players being swapped and  netting all the goals.

Screenshot_20200721-115131.png

Screenshot_20200721-115116.png

Screenshot_20200721-115104.png

Screenshot_20200721-115047.png

Screenshot_20200720-114129.png

1 hour ago, DocStrange said:

Hello guys, so many bugs in this year's version of FMM so I really just stopped reporting but had a weird one with holidaying recently.

So I was trying to complete an unbeaten season in the Series A and having wrapped up the season with about 9 games to go, I decided to holiday my second to last match of the season against AC Milan only to discover I had lost by three goals to one. Clicking on the match report so as to fine my players, I discovered that my players were swapped with the players on the opposing team hence the score line. With all the updates we've had this year, I really expected FMM to be a lot better but it feels like it only got worse. I'll attach the pictures below.

Note that I tried to repeat the scenario and the game ended four nil in similar fashion with my players being swapped and  netting all the goals.

Screenshot_20200721-115131.png

Screenshot_20200721-115116.png

Screenshot_20200721-115104.png

Screenshot_20200721-115047.png

Screenshot_20200720-114129.png

Sounds similar to this one that's come up several times before, so I will copy paste my answer:

I've had that at Celtic. Only late in the season and only later on in the save (not sure when it started happening, but it wasn't at the beginning).

Sometimes a completely different team shows up in the post match improvement screen (but your players still seem to get the right amount of improvement). When you go back to matches from the previous week, the players are all wrong - other teams' players scoring for you or sometimes your players but not the right ones, or sometimes no name against the goals (but your players still seem to keep those goals in the history screen).

Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesn't. But because it it late in the season, you can generally just play on and everything resets in June anyway.

On 26/07/2020 at 14:44, Mr Tree said:

My next career (outside of the Challenge Cup) was planned for MLS, so I'll hopefully give this a go soon... I'll need as many games as possible, so missing some will be a big pain!

Yeah this bug annoyed me and made me delete my MLS save

When i use the in game editor, after a while, estonia team players all started to appear in single name. And other nations start having strange name. And it doesn't solve when a new season start.

Im going to start by saying im not sure if this is a bug or feature.

So i like to use the editor to scout players PA and i found out that a players PA can change during the course of a save. 

Some examples that happened in my save were daniel james, alexis sanchez regen and bacary sagna regen. In all 3 of the cases, the players PA dropped half a star and they never regained that half star.