Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

I’ve had a couple of minor bugs, one where 2 players from the starting XI basically have a spasm and go into the reserve part of the 1st team squad but it still shows that they’re starting, it’s easily fixable by dragging them to their position on the lineup but it shouldn’t be happening, but no real major bugs that have really got on my tits...Yet 😆

I started a save with Reading and I have a few players that started off as three star quality players, but then they have all mysteriously gone down to one and a half stars even though there attributes haven't changed? So why does their quality go down? I havent signed anyone either so if cant be based off of the ability off the squad. I put it on a previous thread, and got told if may be a bug

Hi everyone . I have two problems but I don't know if they are bugs or not...First one is that after I finished my first season with BVB I promoted three youngsters from the youth team but only one of them appears . The other two said that they are retiring from football (at 16 years old ) . Next problem is that my second team has no fixtures . 

1 hour ago, Manager7 said:

Hi everyone . I have two problems but I don't know if they are bugs or not...First one is that after I finished my first season with BVB I promoted three youngsters from the youth team but only one of them appears . The other two said that they are retiring from football (at 16 years old ) . Next problem is that my second team has no fixtures . 

Do you have a save for this - seems very strange!

F68435AB-2F46-4C46-AF52-3B534414CF4A.thumb.png.0908d5b9aefcd1757ed8a17b63b922b9.png

I offered Barca 36.5M for Onana but for some reason they delegated it and ask for 29.5

Not a real problem a good one though just thought maybe SI should know this happened

7 hours ago, Radders9 said:

I started a save with Reading and I have a few players that started off as three star quality players, but then they have all mysteriously gone down to one and a half stars even though there attributes haven't changed? So why does their quality go down? I havent signed anyone either so if cant be based off of the ability off the squad. I put it on a previous thread, and got told if may be a bug

Have you made any changes to your backroom staff, gained a coaching badge or been promoted?

6 minutes ago, James A said:

Can you send us a save game where the option to discipline the player is still active?

You can upload the save here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please label the save so we know who sent it/what it is.

Unfortunately not as I was playing through at the time,. I did re-load a save from July to see if I could get it again, but when I got to the same point the news item didn't come up this time.

On 20/11/2019 at 15:48, Schwantz34 said:

On my tablet I'm also getting the skip straight to half time when using commentary only mode. Thought it was because my tablet has an old Android version, but now I see others are having the issue as well.

Same for me, it's happened three times and I've been beaten each time, including two defeats in a row and the third game starting the same so I've turned it off...

@James AI have a friend at work who purchased the game for his iPad, all fully downloaded but when trying to load the game it only gets as far as the Sega screen then crashes back to the home screen. There's enough space on it because I had a look and it's a more modern iPad than my Android ZenPad 7 and that starts up fine. He's tried uninstalling and re-installing and it does the same thing.

Any fix ideas or other reports of that issue?

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

@James AI have a friend at work who purchased the game for his iPad, all fully downloaded but when trying to load the game it only gets as far as the Sega screen then crashes back to the home screen. There's enough space on it because I had a look and it's a more modern iPad than my Android ZenPad 7 and that starts up fine. He's tried uninstalling and re-installing and it does the same thing.

Any fix ideas or other reports of that issue?

11.0.3 should fix this issue

Edited by Angelos Antoniades
4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Unfortunately not as I was playing through at the time,. I did re-load a save from July to see if I could get it again, but when I got to the same point the news item didn't come up this time.

Could you try to reproduce this again and then save the pkm of the match for us? We're trying to get it to happen but so far have not been able to, so any extra help will be very valuable to us. 

On 20/11/2019 at 05:54, Mr Tree said:

i don't know much about MLS - so when does the game start? and is the season ongoing at that point? pretty crazy to have that message on day one :D

Now that I think about it I did have Europe  Leagues loaded it shows July 1 so it is in season for MLS but still wary that’s a lot of players to be “jaded” and last year with the conditioning fiasco thought I’d bring it up. I was just going through for any bugs/mistakes plus I didn’t check every player in MLS just some better ones from different teams . So SI hasn’t responded to post does that mean in 20 we should expect a fair amount of players will have the negative message “Jaded and needs a rest” during our seasons ? Kinda thought tired be ok but jaded seems more like it could be personality related ? 
If we aren’t supposed to have many Jaded players during a season can you remind SI about it as you got the inside hook up 🤝

thx 

Anyone else get nervous every time they check this thread thinking some game changing bug is gonna be reported and current saves gonna need to restart ? 🤔😬😧🤣

Serious note though it is looking good overall vs last couple years nothing too bad so far. 👀🙏🤞

28 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else get nervous every time they check this thread thinking some game changing bug is gonna be reported and current saves gonna need to restart

That’s why you shouldn’t start a long term save straight away!

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That’s why you shouldn’t start a long term save straight away!

I know I haven’t just perusing game can’t believe it’s playable with bug history at launch . It’s looking safe ?😳😱

I go start career then tomorrow boom big bug posted 🤣😂

Not trying to be pessimistic but this is the usual routine unless anything is seriously bad instantly, I'd give it a few days yet before I'd say it's completely safe. I've found you don't get a true reflection of the state of the game for the first week of so, once the newness and excitement has gone you'll see a change in opinions usually. 

1 hour ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Could you try to reproduce this again and then save the pkm of the match for us? We're trying to get it to happen but so far have not been able to, so any extra help will be very valuable to us. 

I tried a couple of times. As I say I went back to a save before it happened but it didn't happen again. If I see it another time I'll save the game and send it. Was during the news feed it happened

9 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I tried a couple of times. As I say I went back to a save before it happened but it didn't happen again. If I see it another time I'll save the game and send it. Was during the news feed it happened

ahh sorry :D 

4 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Same for me, it's happened three times and I've been beaten each time, including two defeats in a row and the third game starting the same so I've turned it off...

If this happens again could you save the pkm of the match and send it over to us so we can have a look?

Maybe someone noticed this already but the kick-off is still done with 2 players instead of 1. Also the rule that with a GK your own players can be in the penalty area is not there yet. 

Enjoying the game a lot though! 

Not sure if it's a bug but this seems very harsh. I defend my player yet his morale drops and the rest of the squad lose respect for me 🤷‍♂️

iZBnzGc.png

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not sure if it's a bug but this seems very harsh. I defend my player yet his morale drops and the rest of the squad lose respect for me 🤷‍♂️

iZBnzGc.png

I had the same reaction, felt a bit harsh indeed. The guy was doing a 5,5 average streak...