Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

hmm - scary too for the situation i'm in (although my main man has a long contract, at least!)

did you have chance to reject the actual transfer going through?

Luckily there was a reject option once it gets to the transfer finalise part, but that then damages player morale when you reject it ha ha. It happened twice more in that season and the others had long deals so it's not the contract situation that causes it. Also getting silly offers like last year's game. I was offered 75k on another save for a player worth £35m ha ha

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

Luckily there was a reject option once it gets to the transfer finalise part, but that then damages player morale when you reject it ha ha. It happened twice more in that season and the others had long deals so it's not the contract situation that causes it. Also getting silly offers like last year's game. I was offered 75k on another save for a player worth £35m ha ha

If at any point you manage to get a save before something like this happens, please do send it in! Obviously not so easy to predict happening

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Vaile23 said:

Do you want before or after? I'll see what I have got.

Still jealous I didn't get the award!

before would be ideal!

Is this a bug, really frustrating if it isn’t! 
So I enquire about Håaland, offer more than what they will “reluctantly” take, offer at least £6/7m more than competitors and still talks breakdown!?! 

05AC29C4-9B47-4881-973D-7914C4F0C9C0.png

1E2360CD-DB61-4853-9614-BD8D34BA292C.png

8A4291EB-471F-4644-88D7-445125EAB200.png

AB6987AF-9DA5-4545-AAFB-CA39103B3D20.png

6 minutes ago, Louie Silvani said:

If at any point you manage to get a save before something like this happens, please do send it in! Obviously not so easy to predict happening

added 0 minutes later

before would be ideal!

Uploaded as coach_motm_after.dat and coach_motm_before.dat. The before is 15 days before, so do well and see if it replicates!

54 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Uploaded as coach_motm_after.dat and coach_motm_before.dat. The before is 15 days before, so do well and see if it replicates!

Received, great stuff, thanks for that! 

I just bid for a player in one of my saves. Next thing it came up saying confirm transfer. I hadn’t even done salary negotiations. 

He ended up coming to me on £145k p/w when my max was £45k. 

4 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I just bid for a player in one of my saves. Next thing it came up saying confirm transfer. I hadn’t even done salary negotiations. 

He ended up coming to me on £145k p/w when my max was £45k. 

As with my reply to Schwantz - if you do get a save before something like this happens (or have one for the issue you just raised) please do send into us (https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/gFKFPT9DKgkgj78) as this would be very valuable. 

I say it every year but SI really need a better bug system. Catching issues before they happen is basically impossible, surely some sort of solution can be created. 

Extra hidden files with more regular automatic saves that are kept for a while, report a bug on every screen that sends last 3 saves, just any thing has to be better than this. 

I remember @Foxysaying Darkest Dungeon on iOS had good bug reporting features iirc

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

remember @Foxysaying Darkest Dungeon on iOS had good bug reporting features iirc

Not so much for bug reporting.

On the iPad version of DD at least you can save directly onto Dropbox which would make it far easier to send a save if a bug was found. The biggest reason people can’t get saves to SI to help them is it’s so convoluted to do on iOS as you need a PC to do it and people either don’t have one or don’t have the inclination or time to do it. Being able to save onto Dropbox and then send a link to SI would potentially lead to more bugged games being able to be sent. 

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Not so much for bug reporting.

On the iPad version of DD at least you can save directly onto Dropbox which would make it far easier to send a save if a bug was found. The biggest reason people can’t get saves to SI to help them is it’s so convoluted to do on iOS as you need a PC to do it and people either don’t have one or don’t have the inclination or time to do it. Being able to save onto Dropbox and then send a link to SI would potentially lead to more bugged games being able to be sent. 

Slightly wrong but I knew you had some sort of decent suggestion 😂

30 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I say it every year but SI really need a better bug system. Catching issues before they happen is basically impossible, surely some sort of solution can be created. 

Extra hidden files with more regular automatic saves that are kept for a while, report a bug on every screen that sends last 3 saves, just any thing has to be better than this. 

I remember @Foxysaying Darkest Dungeon on iOS had good bug reporting features iirc

100% - even though I'm trying to collate the info here and make it easy for people, it's still a fiddly annoying cumbersome process, and making it easier would be great for them and us :)

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Slightly wrong but I knew you had some sort of decent suggestion 😂

It might be there is a good reason why it hasn’t/can’t be done but the easier it is to send saves the more they will get sent and hopefully the more problems that can be identified.

So having now played a full season with Inter Milan on the EME I have come across two bugs.

1) Brozovic got injured in Sept 2019 for ten days only but dropped 3 points in 6 different skills and by the end of the season still has not improved any of these, seems very strange and extremely frustrating.

2) every bid I have ever had for any of my players is always exaxtly 40% of their value!  All players still had at least two years on contract, played regularly and AVG performance all above 7.1, none were transfer listed and all were happy to stay.  Again very frustrating and ridiculous.  

Not a bug as such, but I have a case of a phantom save file. Would be nice if someone had an explanation though. So my Bristol City save is in slot 1. Prior to starting my Porto save I backed up my Bristol City one (I’m on an iPad so copied save file via iTunes on my PC. Started my Porto save, but when saving noticed a random Bristol City save in slot 2. A slightly earlier date but certainly not one I saved myself. Screenshot below but anyone seen this before?

8E717073-6636-4B41-BB71-C7D958E0DA09.png

I am managing acmilan and i sold in the first summer transfer window allot of players, 5 of them went to leipzig for a total fee of 270 m, but what i dont understand. Where do got leipzig the money from? Because if you choose to manage leipzig, you wont have a transfer budget over the 200 m euro, so how Is this possible?

668BDE69-8480-4CA1-A992-6E6B37A2AAD7.png

1 hour ago, omen_peter said:

Not a bug as such, but I have a case of a phantom save file. Would be nice if someone had an explanation though. So my Bristol City save is in slot 1. Prior to starting my Porto save I backed up my Bristol City one (I’m on an iPad so copied save file via iTunes on my PC. Started my Porto save, but when saving noticed a random Bristol City save in slot 2. A slightly earlier date but certainly not one I saved myself. Screenshot below but anyone seen this before?

Yep, last year's did it too. I usually fill the save slots though so it's not a big issue unless you find saves being wiped over.

Some goals don't register properly. Rather than adding another goal when the same player scores again it just changes the time of the goal scored. Other times it just doesn't register goals at all

10 hours ago, omen_peter said:

Have this too. Seeing 2 saves of a game I not playing anymore. 

11 hours ago, omen_peter said:

i wonder if it might be that there are two Auto saves , but then obviously when you start a new game, the Auto save will change - so maybe, if the game sees an open slot, it dumps its other Auto save there? (sorry, i'm probably not explaining that well...)

6 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Some goals don't register properly. Rather than adding another goal when the same player scores again it just changes the time of the goal scored. Other times it just doesn't register goals at all

not seen that myself, can't do much about it without examples etc...

12 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Check Leipzig transfer history maybe they sold their star players

Nah this kind of this has always just happened. Often sell loads of players to one club who would never be able to buy them. On my save Hannover just bought a player for 94 million.. 

13 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Yep, last year's did it too. I usually fill the save slots though so it's not a big issue unless you find saves being wiped over.

3 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

Have this too. Seeing 2 saves of a game I not playing anymore. 

Glad to see it's not just me then!

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

i wonder if it might be that there are two Auto saves , but then obviously when you start a new game, the Auto save will change - so maybe, if the game sees an open slot, it dumps its other Auto save there? (sorry, i'm probably not explaining that well...)

Yeah you could be on to something there actually!

As long as my saves don't get overwritten I'm happy to live with it.

Edited by omen_peter