Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Just so you know on my fixtures we have Bradford 1st game and he is not allowed to play in those games so what im saying is if you are on a hot streak and he has to miss the Bradford games does it still count if he plays in the next game towards his streak? 

I will allow the Bradford game to be missed during a streak but just make sure you all send proof if the Bradford game does come during his goal streak.

3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Well squad rebuilds are a thing I have excelled in due to my journeyman career but the streak?? Well @BatiGoal, you have already won I believe so just relax.

Of course. Let me indeed relax, increase my odds of adding a second loss to my record and miss out on the play offs. Relax I shall 👍 

Done already! I think they’ll call it ‘bang average’. He scored a lot but first streak was pretty awful. 

Few tricky fixtures towards the end of the half season hit the points too. 

Probably shouldn’t have rushed this one but had a free evening 😂 

13 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Done already! I think they’ll call it ‘bang average’. He scored a lot but first streak was pretty awful. 

Few tricky fixtures towards the end of the half season hit the points too. 

Probably shouldn’t have rushed this one but had a free evening 😂 

No worries pal, your bang average is probably my exceptional :D and yeah I got halfway through before thinking I should get some other shit done, for example paying my damn phone bill. (Yeah, not big on direct debits here!)

38 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm trying to tell everyone to just relax.. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200127-104910.thumb.png.8e369e8eaac78c9b826bf34aad509152.png

But nobody's listening 😕

That's what i said to you mate. So just chill as this will be a breeze for you.

Ok @Foxy, i have a question?? Does his 1st streak matter or his longest streak matters?? I meant to say if he scores in his first 2 matches and then fails and then after a gap of 4 matches, he goes on a 6 match scoring streak, so would my streak count as 2 or 6??

18 hours ago, Foxy said:

The catch is that you only have one attempt so as soon as Doyle scores for the first time in a competitive match your attempt starts and as soon as he blanks in a match or cannot play for any reason your streak attempt is over

Only one shot @Kanegan. And mine has just ended 😢 

Doesn't count for any points, but my reserves just gave West Ham reserves a fearful beating...

793514018_Screenshot_20200127-083220_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.9971d1aae506fad79658c31c45fa8ba2.jpg

Knowing my competition here, I imagine the scores are gonna be very tight this week - every point's gonna matter

36 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Doesn't count for any points, but my reserves just gave West Ham reserves a fearful beating...

793514018_Screenshot_20200127-083220_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.9971d1aae506fad79658c31c45fa8ba2.jpg

Knowing my competition here, I imagine the scores are gonna be very tight this week - every point's gonna matter

Photoshop. 

20 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Photoshop. 

:D i think you're the only one messing around here btw, the rest of us are just playing along ;) 

straight as an arrow, me - i genuinely do not have time to mess about like that. because i spend any freetime i have messing around on FMM (or writing up such mess on here!). kid's woken us up every night over the past week, various issues, so nah - you've got the wrong guy here.

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

:D i think you're the only one messing around here btw, the rest of us are just playing along ;) 

straight as an arrow, me - i genuinely do not have time to mess about like that. because i spend any freetime i have messing around on FMM (or writing up such mess on here!). kid's woken us up every night over the past week, various issues, so nah - you've got the wrong guy here.

An awfully long reply for an innocent man 😂 

@PriZe get your cheesebutt in here, you lazy bugger you, and support a fellow Dutchie. I could use some tips from a true champion like yourself. 

btw i have, of course, managed to sign a current Brentford player to bolster my ranks (oh it's mentioned above, Joe Adams) - plus (more importantly), Swindon have at their disposal.... Toumani Diagouraga!

Known as "Dave" by some simpletons until he said he found it a bit disrespectful, "Toums" had an odd career with the Bees, going out on loan a couple of times and looking like he was surplus to requirements before roaring back into contention when we got promoted to the Championship, suddenly looking like the new Pele, playing a highly effective midfield anchor role with no little skill and flair along the way.

He did actually score some goals for us early on in his career with us, but as he developed he dropped back, and his reticence to shoot became legendary - cries of "shoooooooooot" would go around the stadium if the ball dropped invitingly, but he never would.

it led to the song:

"we're super bees

taking the piss

if Toumani scores

then we're on the pitch"

(doo do-do doo etc)

alas we finally sold him (to Leeds?!) before it ever happened, and i was gutted - it would have been hilarious for a random goal to inspire a pitch invasion and for the commentators to try and explain it :D an opportunity missed.

(THAT's a long post, Bati 😛 )

Edited by Mr Tree

Done. Results sent.

Did extremely well. Gorgeous league position, awesome streak and a brilliant final score. Would be shocked if I didn't manage to outscore everyone this week. Very proud of myself 👍

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

An awfully long reply for an innocent man 😂 

@PriZe get your cheesebutt in here, you lazy bugger you, and support a fellow Dutchie. I could use some tips from a true champion like yourself. 

how can I help such a legend of a manager... 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Done. Results sent.

Did extremely well. Gorgeous league position, awesome streak and a brilliant final score. Would be shocked if I didn't manage to outscore everyone this week. Very proud of myself 👍

I was pleased to see you had Scumdon well on there way to relegation.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Done. Results sent.

Got sacked so you have it in the bag anyway.

24 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

me too but their expectations are ridiculous - European qualification is almost impossible from their current position :(

30 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

me too but their expectations are ridiculous - European qualification is almost impossible from their current position :(

I won the Champions League with them by December. 

24 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I won the Champions League with them by December. 

i mean, i said "almost"...

btw, with Toumani, i'm gutted there isn't a good compilation out there - but this is the kind of thing he could break out:

also i meant to mention, i think he scored for Leeds within a month of going there - maybe even on his debut! bloody typical :D

Edited by Mr Tree
2 hours ago, PriZe said:

how can I help such a legend of a manager... 

Results sent so there's little we can do now other than pray. But stick around as challenges increase in difficulty I'll need your wisdom 😉 

1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Question is who outsacked who. 

My 23rd game... Doughty was suspended, so I debated between Toumani and one other to replace him... And I thought, after all the chat, I have to go with Toums... And :D

1839538931_Screenshot_20200127-195448_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.400c5126b925a1bdaf5072f5fe7c4207.jpg

giphy.gif.a30e81cc6511114c900659ef4caf2832.gif

Edited by Mr Tree