Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

If you qualify for Champions League, you are getting royally fucked 🥶

Screenshot_2020-02-13-18-19-37-55.thumb.png.c035ed7543a51c3d585a574626738fba.png

Looking at my lowest total ever.

Holy smokes. Some odd results with these 1-def formations for sure. One moment I get stuffed 4-2 by Chelsea and the other I do the stuffing over Monaco 7-0. Inconsistent as fluff. 

I am about to present to you all some deeply shocking news, something that has not only rocked me to the core but is simply about to send shockwaves through the whole of vibe, so much so don’t be surprised if it crashes.

Please don’t open the spoiler if you have a heart condition, are pregnant or don’t cope well with sudden surprises.

Spoiler

@Woody is the second participant to submit this week!

I'm done. Thoughts.. 

Poor in Europe but "too good" in Danish league. And with too good I'm mean I expected to struggle a lot more with a 1-def formation in the league. Maybe it's the quality of the Kopenhagen players or the lack thereof in the opponents squads. Maybe this shows the engine is far from a finished product. 

Not saying I've got 3 pts here @smoggy90 not at all, who knows maybe I scored the worst, but all I'm saying is I expected to struggle way more on this one. Never came close to being sacked 😣

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm done. Thoughts.. 

Poor in Europe but "too good" in Danish league. And with too good I'm mean I expected to struggle a lot more with a 1-def formation in the league. Maybe it's the quality of the Kopenhagen players or the lack thereof in the opponents squads. Maybe this shows the engine is far from a finished product. 

Not saying I've got 3 pts here @smoggy90 not at all, who knows maybe I scored the worst, but all I'm saying is I expected to struggle way more on this one. Never came close to being sacked 😣

Yeah i somehow managed to avoid the sack which considering how i have performed thus far is a miracle in itself ☺

yes, mine's going surprisingly well...

word of caution, @Foxy @samhardy et al - i thought the score would be easy enough to work out from the manager history, but i'm showing as having lost the second leg of the Champs League qualifier because i lost on aggregate, but i won the game...

i was heeding Kane's lesson in not reaching the Champs League, plus as Woody said, keep the guys fresh for the league. forgot the Europa League. got Man Utd in my group. gulp...

28 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

word of caution, @Foxy @samhardy et al - i thought the score would be easy enough to work out from the manager history, but i'm showing as having lost the second leg of the Champs League qualifier because i lost on aggregate, but i won the game...

Send your results as well if that’s the case and the same goes for everyone.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm done. Thoughts.. 

I admit i was surprised how easy the Danish league was with a 1-defender formation, i had a great start but did drop some points when fixtures piled up and fatigue set in and i was playing strikers in midfield etc!

Ajax knocked me out of the CL qualifiers and Europa League was a struggle.  Personally i think i have conceded too many goals to challenge you on this one.

18 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Personally i think i have conceded too many goals to challenge you on this one.

Likewise. I feel this could be very close. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

yes, mine's going surprisingly well...

i was heeding Kane's lesson in not reaching the Champs League, plus as Woody said, keep the guys fresh for the league. forgot the Europa League. got Man Utd in my group. gulp...

Same for me. I lost the playoff away match but went through on aggregate but the profile is showing me as having won it. 

1 minute ago, Kanegan said:

Same for me. I lost the playoff away match but went through on aggregate but the profile is showing me as having won it. 

I have added fixtures to the list of screenshots so if everyone sends those Sam can work it out.

@Ian and @Woody can you both just make sure you haven’t lost points this way and if you think you have send Sam your fixtures.

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I have added fixtures to the list of screenshots so if everyone sends those Sam can work it out.

@Ian and @Woody can you both just make sure you haven’t lost points this way and if you think you have send Sam your fixtures.

Sam has had my fixtures already mate. 

19 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yeah I sent my fixtures in too.

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

Sam has had my fixtures already mate. 

15 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yeah I sent my fixtures in too.

Then I award you both a Foxy :star:

The legal bit: A Foxy :star: will not gain you any more points in the competition and has no monetary value but you are now both legally obliged to wash my car.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Then I award you both a Foxy :star:

The legal bit: A Foxy :star: will not gain you any more points in the competition and has no monetary value but you are now both legally obliged to wash my car.

Im sure there is a loop hole in there somewhere 

50 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Submitted. Europe was a disaster and it contributed to a pathetic points total

Tell me about it... I went from wondering what would be a good points total to wondering how many minus points would be considered socially acceptable...

...to not conceding a league goal between Sept 1st and Oct 18th 😎

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Tell me about it... I went from wondering what would be a good points total to wondering how many minus points would be considered socially acceptable...

...to not conceding a league goal between Sept 1st and Oct 18th 😎

Please be a bluff, please be a bluff, I’ve submitted, now I have to hope and pray that i read the rules

4 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Submitted. Europe was a disaster and it contributed to a pathetic points total

I hate to say this but i hope so(sorry dude) 😉