Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

It seems everybody got big juicy points from their Scot. I also had couple of hammerings from The Big Two but i think i sustained it in the end, not as much as i would have liked.

I think I was just short of a few decent back up midfielders to cope with the fixture pile up but I still think it was best for me to go for the flat back four as going for midfielders wouldn’t have changed anything as I’d have had to sell the midfielders I already had to enable me to bring the new guys in and I’m not convinced I’d have been able to improve on them. Defenders, I find can be replaced like for like fairly easily so went that way. Anyway, it’s done now so I’ll get my mind set for next week.

20 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think I was just short of a few decent back up midfielders to cope with the fixture pile up but I still think it was best for me to go for the flat back four as going for midfielders wouldn’t have changed anything as I’d have had to sell the midfielders I already had to enable me to bring the new guys in and I’m not convinced I’d have been able to improve on them. Defenders, I find can be replaced like for like fairly easily so went that way. Anyway, it’s done now so I’ll get my mind set for next week.

Why didn't i do the flat back four ffs 

Done as well. As usual with these sort of challenges, it boils down to using trusted formations. The real bitch is finding players that fit the roles, but I think I got a decent bunch together so I didn't do terrible. I think 🙄

27 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Done as well. As usual with these sort of challenges, it boils down to using trusted formations. The real bitch is finding players that fit the roles, but I think I got a decent bunch together so I didn't do terrible. I think 🙄

Congrats on your first win 😂

I played this one totally wrong. 

6 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Congrats on your first win 😂

I played this one totally wrong. 

No no no, I've celebrated prematurely before and ended up on the wrong side of the score, no way I'm lighting up any cigars just yet 😂 

4 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

I feel like there so many bluffs and double bluffs in this forum 😭

Not my thing. 🙃

Now that everyone's revealed their hand.. let me have a crack at this challenge. I have yet to start.. 

15 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Not my thing. 🙃

Now that everyone's revealed their hand.. let me have a crack at this challenge. I have yet to start.. 

Oh jesus... batigoals with max points and a europa league win incoming

16 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Oh jesus... batigoals with max points and a europa league win incoming

Nahh.. He is bluffing again. He will be the only person to get sacked in this round.

11 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

it'd be impressive to win the Europa League before January - normally the Scottish teams aren't in Europe that long :D

He’s just that good 😂😭😭

2 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Nahh.. He is bluffing again. He will be the only person to get sacked in this round.

😂 Nothing states in the rules that we can't get sacked and re-appointed in the same season 😉

34 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

😂 Nothing states in the rules that we can't get sacked and re-appointed in the same season 😉

it's one of those unwritten rules, like there's nothing in the rules saying you can't snort cocaine off a stripper while doing the challenge, but i think it's generally accepted that that would be a violation, oh it's not, ok gotta go...

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

it's one of those unwritten rules, like there's nothing in the rules saying you can't snort cocaine off a stripper while doing the challenge, but i think it's generally accepted that that would be a violation, oh it's not, ok gotta go...

Oh mine doesn’t count then 😉 

17 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I will say I didn’t. I feel a 3-0 hammering coming on. 

You never know the VPL can throw up a few surprises