Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Trying to get done tonight.... This has been hell tbh 😂

Take your time, in fact, I take a default win and wouldn't lose sleep over it 👍 

Well it's hard to know, as we're among elite company. Staying at his current club was quite tempting given they were all five-star players on the coach report, but I think the expectation wasn't too high (bit of a red flag?), plus the fewer games meant you had to rely on Trundlinho doing very well, and I struggle to hit big striker numbers so I didn't think that was a path to success...

Did anyone stay in Wales? Wrexham tempted me in a long VNL season, but their squad was lame, so I went for...

59 minutes ago, Ian said:

Chester?

Although the bees have battled them at times in the past, I'm genuinely unaware what they're up to these days. Bear with me...

...a-ha, 3rd in real life in VNN. Maybe their squad is fat in the game?

But I used my "local" knowledge to give me the best chance possible of winning the league, which looked a better source of points personally. Beating my bees 4-0 stung (get it? :D ), but needs must.

I didn't get any points for goalscoring exploits. My 8-0 FA Cup 3rd round win couldn't even get the legend involved :(

26 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Although the bees have battled them at times in the past, I'm genuinely unaware what they're up to these days. Bear with me...

...a-ha, 3rd in real life in VNN. Maybe their squad is fat in the game?

But I used my "local" knowledge to give me the best chance possible of winning the league, which looked a better source of points personally. Beating my bees 4-0 stung (get it? :D ), but needs must.

I didn't get any points for goalscoring exploits. My 8-0 FA Cup 3rd round win couldn't even get the legend involved :(

I think I know who you went with but I'll wait for the results to find out for sure. I nearly went with the team in question and kind of wish I did now.

5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Did anyone stay in Wales? Wrexham tempted me in a long VNL season, but their squad was lame, so I went for...

I did but the gamble didn't pay off so it was a blunder. 

8 hours ago, Woody said:

Posted..... Did shit!! 

Question is: How shit?

3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

I did but the gamble didn't pay off so it was a blunder. 

Ditto. Still gotta say it was fun playing in Wales. I picked a new league cause it gets boring playing the same leagues every time. That plus the added challenge but no doubt it affected the end result. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Ditto. Still gotta say it was fun playing in Wales. I picked a new league cause it gets boring playing the same leagues every time. That plus the added challenge but no doubt it affected the end result. 

Ya, it was the first time I played in Wales in FMM so of course it screwed my results but I enjoyed it. Thinking of doing a career there. 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Still gotta say it was fun playing in Wales. I picked a new league cause it gets boring playing the same leagues every time. That plus the added challenge but no doubt it affected the end result. 

Are we here for fun or are we trying to win?! Focus Bati!! :D

i've only done my italian save otherwise so far this year, so it was my first time in England - looks nice ;) got a plan for a career there later in the season, if i get round to it...

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Next level shit. 

2 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Ya, it was the first time I played in Wales in FMM so of course it screwed my results but I enjoyed it. Thinking of doing a career there. 

Same. The mighty Llanelli Town were my choice.

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Same. The mighty Llanelli Town were my choice.

Is it sad that this is making me so competitive that i counted all 48 of them 😭

12 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Is it sad that this is making me so competitive that i counted all 48 of them 😭

Uhmm, ok. Maybe I didn't do so badly then. 

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Uhmm, ok. Maybe I didn't do so badly then. 

Oh mate if thats not bad for you than f**k...

I re-mortgaged and put it on me at 20/1 at the start

Edited by Crashhart
2 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Oh mate if thats not bad for you than f**k...

I re-mortgaged and put it on me at 20/1 at the start

😂 😂 

🤫 

20 minutes ago, Ian said:

I thought I’d done shite and it would appear so based on the above. Guess I’m considerably shitter than I thought on this game. 

Dont put yourself down mate. 

I chose to keep the team he plays for thinking he is better off playing in a weaker league. 

Went for a 3 pronged attack hoping he would benefit from the support...... I was wrong on an epic scale!