Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

Is Australia being counted as part of Asia? I assume not but worth checking.

If one of your signings is unavailable (injury or suspension), it's fine to use someone else from your squad and count the game, yeah?

3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Now that's a lovely way to start. @Mr Tree, are you up for it?? 

No - I have a thrilling finale to play out in Italy first.

Then scouting tomorrow.

And arranging your funeral on Friday 😜

9 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Australia being counted as part of Asia? I assume not but worth checking.

No Australians aren’t counted as Asian in this challenge.

9 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

one of your signings is unavailable (injury or suspension), it's fine to use someone else from your squad and count the game, yeah?

Yes you can replace them but we would need proof of the injury/suspension.

18 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

No - I have a thrilling finale to play out in Italy first.

Then scouting tomorrow.

And arranging your funeral on Friday 😜

All smokes and no fire mate. I am already quite ahead in my journeyman so the next couple of days I am fixed on this and then we will see who swims and who drowns. 

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Lovely challenge guys 👍 I'm already on it like a fly on a pile of buffalo dung. 

Reputations and past achievements don't matter at this point @MikeF, so goodluck to you 😉 

Good luck mate. Go easy on me ;) 

44 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

All smokes and no fire mate. I am already quite ahead in my journeyman so the next couple of days I am fixed on this and then we will see who swims and who drowns. 

:D I talk a good game and I very much can NOT back it up. My only aim is to score a "goal"... at some point in the competition... i.e. not finish in the bottom two in every single challenge.

Quite like this one though - I can use my preferred formation (the only formation I can actually make work). I'll be screwed when we have to get funky later..... Or maybe I'll make a discovery!

Many thanks for the clarifications @Foxy

Edited by Mr Tree

This is going to be a very welcome distraction from my Bermuda challenge, look forward to getting started tonight!

Quite a few variables to think of in getting the best results and which Scottish player to try and get those 8's from. Like it. 

15 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You must buy all 4 players.

Ok got it and can you also clarify whether the bonus points can be obtained from cup matches as well or is it only league matches??

29 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Ok got it and can you also clarify whether the bonus points can be obtained from cup matches as well or is it only league matches??

I’m not sure about cup matches so I’m afraid you will need to wait for @samhardy to clarify in the next few hours.

15 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Presume we can sell players to free up money?

And any leagues loaded that we like? Including Scotland of course!

Sounds like we can sell players and i imagine any leagues including Scotland. Whatever you think to give you the best range of players.

I'm hoping cup games count for your 8 ratings.

7 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

How we all getting along with it? I imagine we've all picked the same team 

:D variety is the spice of life, my man! (i haven't looked yet and hope i don't end up with the conventional choice :( )

i see the mighty Well are 3rd (the top non-old-Firm team) in real life at the mo, and i had fun with them on the game last year, so i might go that way... Hearts on the other hand are welded to the bottom so they look like the risky choice!!

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

:D variety is the spice of life, my man! (i haven't looked yet and hope i don't end up with the conventional choice :( )

i see the mighty Well are 3rd (the top non-old-Firm team) in real life at the mo, and i had fun with them on the game last year, so i might go that way... Hearts on the other hand are welded to the bottom so they look like the risky choice!!

My experience of the SPL is play as Celtic for half a season, get bored, go to a better league so its a change up for me, i do love Alex Ferguson which may give an indication of where i chose, Livingston were close just because they have the best colour scheme on the game 😭

It's my son's Bday so not getting much done today. I did have a look at the teams already and for the formation I'm planning on using I didn't end up with the team I thought I would 🤔 

Maybe risky but I feel it's a better fit. 

51 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It's my son's Bday so not getting much done today. I did have a look at the teams already and for the formation I'm planning on using I didn't end up with the team I thought I would 🤔 

Maybe risky but I feel it's a better fit. 

love a bit of risky business! not sure about this crazy prioritisation system you've got going on though...

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Crashhart said:

My experience of the SPL is play as Celtic for half a season, get bored, go to a better league so its a change up for me, i do love Alex Ferguson which may give an indication of where i chose, Livingston were close just because they have the best colour scheme on the game 😭

yeah, it was my first instinct too, but i'm gonna do like Bati and study the teams to see who might fit my system best... transfer budget might be important too!!

Edited by Mr Tree

Ok bit of a gamble with the team i have chosen and also not knowing that loans are allowed, i may have already made a mistake. Holy *%#&

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Anything that appears on the transfers page counts as a transfer ;) Frees and loans included.

Thanks for the clarification.