Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Yes

Glad I haven’t started yet! Wouldn’t have thought of loans...

Will get stuck into this tonight. And by stuck in i mean hours of scouting lower league Asian football teams for gems. 
 

Not decided on team yet but there aren’t many good choices really looking at it. Not that I like to take the obvious choice...

Edited by MikeF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Ok bit of a gamble with the team i have chosen and also not knowing that loans are allowed, i may have already made a mistake. Holy *%#&

Oh dear...... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Thanks for the clarification. 

Not to put any pressure on you but I just won the World Cup with Ross County, I got ronaldo on a free from Juve and he scored 700 goals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Not to put any pressure on you but I just won the World Cup with Ross County, I got ronaldo on a free from Juve and he scored 700 goals 

Mind games dont work round here.... Especially fairy tales 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Ok bit of a gamble with the team i have chosen and also not knowing that loans are allowed, i may have already made a mistake. Holy *%#&

So I may have the upper hand with the loan advantage, but it wouldn't be a fair fight if I didn't take a gamble too mate, so I've gone for... not Aberdeen, anyway :)

Just played my first game, nice cup win with a bonus point :)

this could be a total disaster, but it's just for fun eh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

So I may have the upper hand with the loan advantage, but it wouldn't be a fair fight if I didn't take a gamble too mate, so I've gone for... not Aberdeen, anyway :)

Just played my first game, nice cup win with a bonus point :)

this could be a total disaster, but it's just for fun eh!

Sounds like you’re Killie-ing it so far mate 😜

Something we have in common. Just scouting now. Finally got stuck in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Sounds like you’re Killie-ing it so far mate 😜

Something we have in common. Just scouting now. Finally got stuck in. 

Nope - I may have made a horrible mistake but I couldn't resist when I saw a Czech goalkeeper...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Maybe 🙂

Balls. 
 

His wages were out of my price bracket anyway. I’ve taken a couple of risks but paying off so far. 

Edited by MikeF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Balls. 
 

His wages were out of my price bracket anyway. I’ve taken a couple of risks but paying off so far. 

Jingle the right (or left) boardmember balls for a late Xmas gift 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

So I may have the upper hand with the loan advantage, but it wouldn't be a fair fight if I didn't take a gamble too mate, so I've gone for... not Aberdeen, anyway :)

Just played my first game, nice cup win with a bonus point :)

this could be a total disaster, but it's just for fun eh!

Aberdeen!!! No way!! My Scot is killing it so far. Nice juicy run of bonus points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Aberdeen!!! No way!! My Scot is killing it so far. Nice juicy run of bonus points. 

Yes, but that's after you got sacked so they don't count 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Yes, but that's after you got sacked so they don't count 😆

Keep dreaming mate but try to do it in the morning as they just might come true😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

@MikeF I'm no longer unbeaten in the league 😢 if you play your cards right you have a real shot at this, mate.

I’m unbeaten in the league so far. But I’ve not played a league game yet so that might be why! 
 

Team all ready to go today though and a few cup matches down (4 Euro wins, 4 8’s from the jock). Now to see how the league likes me...

Edit: 1 league game. 1 loss 😂 

I also accidentally saved over the early stages of my new double trouble game too. Oops. 

Edited by MikeF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I also accidentally saved over the early stages of my new double trouble game too. Oops. 

i saw that coming so made a backup (duplicate) of my Italian save!

Just finished. Woeful, midfield wasn't as good as i thought when scouting. i really need to stop trying to strategize, i'm awful at it :D

salvaged a modicum of respectability by the end, but still, probably the worst score because the rest of you are very good :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Team all ready to go today though and a few cup matches down (4 Euro wins, 4 8’s from the jock). Now to see how the league likes me...

My decision was to pick the better team for my formation and get a real good go in the league. Downside is no EL. Hoping the good league run can make up for lost Euro games/pts. 

53 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I also accidentally saved over the early stages of my new double trouble game too. Oops. 

Yep, got my longterm save in multiple slots. It's safe for now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Just finished. Woeful,

Yeah right. Bet you didn't lose a single match 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're all talking about unbeaten seasons.... i may have vastly underestimated all of you and overestimated myself 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

My decision was to pick the better team for my formation and get a real good go in the league. Downside is no EL. Hoping the good league run can make up for lost Euro games/pts. 

Yep, got my longterm save in multiple slots. It's safe for now..

i did the same, cos the Betfred matches make up for lost EL (at the start anyway). but i was genuinely bottom of the league at one point. just seen i won 3 of my last 4 to make it respectable at least. Kane will beat me... i mean, to be honest, probably everyone will double my score :( chased the bonus excessively, should've gone more organic man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i did the same, cos the Betfred matches make up for lost EL (at the start anyway). but i was genuinely bottom of the league at one point. just seen i won 3 of my last 4 to make it respectable at least. Kane will beat me... i mean, to be honest, probably everyone will double my score :( chased the bonus excessively, should've gone more organic man!

I went for an all out attack but fell right on my face, my four players being so miserable. The only saving grace has been the bonus points from my Scot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad its' not just me having a bit of a shocker. I tried a far too ambitious formation for these players and it's not worked amazingly. I basically used a formation i was midway through testing and converted it to a flat 4 midfield for this. Not sure i'll be using it again!

My scotsman is a beast though. The formation really suits him so i'm going all out for bonus points!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And i'm done, all results submitted. No idea how i've done compared to others. Had an up and down season. Started getting into a grove at the end and then went t*ts up for the last 3 games haha.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MikeF said:

And i'm done, all results submitted. No idea how i've done compared to others. Had an up and down season. Started getting into a grove at the end and then went t*ts up for the last 3 games haha.

 

Mine seemed intent on conceding at least 2 a game by the last 5-6 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Mine seemed intent on conceding at least 2 a game by the last 5-6 games

I had a couple of big hammerings but think I did ok overall. Saved by my bonus Scotsman mostly. Don’t think I’ll be topping any tables any time soon though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I had a couple of big hammerings but think I did ok overall. Saved by my bonus Scotsman mostly. Don’t think I’ll be topping any tables any time soon though. 

My Scotsman did really well for me, got unfortunate with the cups as well since i drew Celtic in the quarters, us two can do well in 7th and 8th respectively 😭

Edited by Crashhart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only 5 league games in but have played Rangers and Celtic already so definitely no unbeaten season here. 

Will try and get finished tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×