Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

54 minutes ago, Rob said:

The hot air being blown in this thread is outstanding.

Tell me about it..... Its like ten year olds on a school playground 😂😂😂

@samhardy it says your inbox is full when I'm trying to PM you my results. Or maybe it's the amount of screenshots I have this time, I'll send you those Trundle hattrick screenshot tomorrow if that's OK. Too many to send in one go. Pls make space, Thanks. 

Just past halfway here, very happy with how it's going, although always wary of a collapse. Smog will probably beat me, he's very good, but I'm cautiously optimistic of not having the worst score here...

13 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Just past halfway here, very happy with how it's going, although always wary of a collapse. Smog will probably beat me, he's very good, but I'm cautiously optimistic of not having the worst score here...

Don't worry. this week's lowest score is reserved for me. A totally shitty performance from my side and my gamble didn't pay off. 

23 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I'm not so sure mate, i had a cracking start but really tailed off around Christmas. Still got a few months to play yet, couldn't play the last few nights due to work and then going to the Boro game. Hope to finish tonight or tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Don't worry. this week's lowest score is reserved for me. A totally shitty performance from my side and my gamble didn't pay off. 

😂 😂 😂 

Echo that, Kane. You'll be shocked when you see my score. I have a lot of explaning to do after reveal time. No joke unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

😂 😂 😂 

Echo that, Kane. You'll be shocked when you see my score. I have a lot of explaning to do after reveal time. No joke unfortunately. 

What ever! 

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

What ever! 

😁 I get it, mate, not done me word any good in here lately hehe but true, I've had better rounds. Entirely my fault for not doing my homework. Can't wait to see everyone's score.

Well if i've learnt anything from this challenge, its that i have a lot more respect for you boys who complete the 1k challenges

and that i hate Lee Trundle...

34 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

😁 I get it, mate, not done me word any good in here lately hehe but true, I've had better rounds. Entirely my fault for not doing my homework. Can't wait to see everyone's score.

We shall see Mate.... I still think youll post a good score. 

18 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Well if i've learnt anything from this challenge, its that i have a lot more respect for you boys who complete the 1k challenges

and that i hate Lee Trundle...

I loved Trundle but hated the team i chose.

Just now, Kanegan said:

I loved Trundle but hated the team i chose.

I was quite the opposite, did hand Lee a 5 year contract at the end though so at least he can keep going to 47

11 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Amen to this.

#TrundleSucks

I've been reading your goalscoring challenges, im now convinced youve got Trundle to beat out Messi, Ronaldo and Mbappe to the Balon'Dor.

Also your challenges are really good!

whoa, let's not pour it on poor Trundlinho here - i can't imagine being that old, i can barely move now at the ripe old age of... less than Lee.

Just now, Mr Tree said:

whoa, let's not pour it on poor Trundlinho here - i can't imagine being that old, i can barely move now at the ripe old age of... less than Lee.

Fair play to the lad to be fair, ive been reading his wikipedia and it is insane, but i still hate him 😂

Results submitted - managed to not get zero, at least! Man, the dude's a beast even at 43 - love it.

Good luck all (except smog ;) ), looking forward to the results and the next challenge!

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Interesting set of results so far 🤔

Coming from you that could mean pretty much anything. Did I beat @Woody🙂?

7 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Results submitted - managed to not get zero, at least!

I actually did get a zero... among other digits 🤨

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Coming from you that could mean pretty much anything. Did I beat @Woody🙂?

I actually did get a zero... among other digits 🤨

Not posted yet bud.... Are you sweatin' 😂

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Not posted yet bud.... Are you sweatin' 😂

Not really affecting me in any way, mate. If I win I win, if I lose I lose. No big deal. 

Spoiler

_20200116_160159.thumb.JPG.69300d21e0101b2c599fe91476434a63.JPG

8 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Oh god... this doesn’t bode well for me

I dunno. This one could go either way but I got lucky I think coming off the back of a 1500 goal challenge I had a good formation to get goals out of one man up top. With the right player/team of course...