Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Why do I need 50 shots to score 1 goal?

Zephrix

I manage Real Betis and play a 4-3-3 with 2 IFs and a poacher. My striker is Haaland with 17+ shooting, aerial, and decision making. My 2 wingers have 12 and 16 finishing respectively. I have an incredible midfield of BBM, CM, and an AP. My team is perfect, but when I get into a game (my settings is set to watch key highlights only) suddenly it looks like they can't kick the ball like a norman human being. Either the keeper, sometimes even mediocre ones, suddenly turn into prime Manuel Neuer and save all 25 million shots, or they go wide. Oh but god forbid when the game shows me the ONLY highlight for the opposing team it's a goddamned goal. This doesn't just happen once in a blue moon it actually happens a lot. Is it my tactic or is it just a way for the game to screw you over?

6 hours ago, Zephrix said:

I manage Real Betis and play a 4-3-3 with 2 IFs and a poacher. My striker is Haaland with 17+ shooting, aerial, and decision making. My 2 wingers have 12 and 16 finishing respectively. I have an incredible midfield of BBM, CM, and an AP. My team is perfect, but when I get into a game (my settings is set to watch key highlights only) suddenly it looks like they can't kick the ball like a norman human being. Either the keeper, sometimes even mediocre ones, suddenly turn into prime Manuel Neuer and save all 25 million shots, or they go wide. Oh but god forbid when the game shows me the ONLY highlight for the opposing team it's a goddamned goal. This doesn't just happen once in a blue moon it actually happens a lot. Is it my tactic or is it just a way for the game to screw you over?

Hi, i think its the game it happens a lot to me as well,i think they should review that,and when you make a lot of shots no goal and the other Times shots once and scores xd