Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 10th Jan New Update crashes

Massey127

Just asking to see if anyone else is having game loading issues since last update on 10th Jan.

Since then my game freezes constantly on the load up screen.  Tried turning phone off/on, deleting cache etc but still the same.

1 hour ago, Massey127 said:

Just asking to see if anyone else is having game loading issues since last update on 10th Jan.

Since then my game freezes constantly on the load up screen.  Tried turning phone off/on, deleting cache etc but still the same.

When starring the game? If so just leave it to run and eventually it'll boot up and not happen again. It's like that "freeze" is updating the game, once it's done it'll work fine. 

got an update in the Play store now, although no details in the text. i'm a believer so i'm downloading now. @Markcoad and @Massey127 your issue is what Ashez was describing, the app is not "crashing", it's "processing" - just let it stay like that for a while and eventually it'll come through and be fully ready for action :)

installed easily enough for me :)

Edited by Mr Tree

Thanks for the advice guys, I left it as described and after 9 minutes it finally loaded.  Thank god I didn't have to uninstall and reinstall all the packs again afterwards.

Thanks again guys