Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Going Dutch- 3 triple threats 3 double troubles and a 1k

9 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Nice numbers, that goal tally is simply amazing! Quite curious about the big reveal. Quick question, how do you guys keep players happy for so long? Especially in the Netherlands they keep whining they want to leave, and being my vindictive self they get the boot sooner than later. 😜

Plenty of praise but the secret ( I think) is developing the stadium constantly and winning. Get your clubs  reputation up as quick as you can. I don't spend much money at all so it all goes on wages. You have to put up with unhappy players as I turn down bids every season. A bigger contract helps please them.

Thanks for ripping apart my great country 😂 definitely destroyed this challenge and left your mark on the way out. Or will rather, as there's one lil one left. 

19 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Plenty of praise but the secret ( I think) is developing the stadium constantly and winning. Get your clubs  reputation up as quick as you can. I don't spend much money at all so it all goes on wages. You have to put up with unhappy players as I turn down bids every season. A bigger contract helps please them.

I never praise unless media fed, but agree with the importance of the club rep. It's by far the best way to keep ambitious players.

Update

Another season down and it was a beauty. Managed to better my 150 GD of a few years back and claim a goal difference of 152 this season.

Player performance is starting to tail off. Barasi and Unaver are now 32 and Boadu is 35. 

cloZn0l.jpg

Unaver and Boadu keep adding numbers to the already completed TT and DT so I should end up with some good totals for the leaderboards.

lfINRfT.jpg

JtU7JPE.jpg

The only challenge remaining is the 1k. Looks like I need two more seasons for this. Part of me wants to do it with club goals only but I'm not sure I have the patience.

dnTgXRC.jpg

I mentioned the ITN problems that I was having. Since becoming the Dutch manager I gave Barasi, Unuvar and practically all my current ITN squad their debut. Unfortunately a bug meant they also remained in the U21 squad.

This means they always play before the day before the full squad making them almost unplayable. Barasi has more often than not, come off the bench for the last 30 minutes in games. He ( and others) have also jetted off during Euro final tournaments making him ineligible for my games. All in all I am over the moon to have got him to 100 ITN goals. He's a screenshot of the U21 squad from a while back, note their ages at the time.

D0WSNNU.jpg

Here's a quick look at my formation because I wanted to talk about some players. This was from the last season that i could get away with using real players before i had to replace a few with regens.

e7vFF49.jpg

We already know about the front 3.

Dragowski, picked up around season 3 for £6m. Dependable without being outstanding. 

Trent AA was my best capture on a free after 6 or 7 seasons. Assist machine and retired at 34 a season ago.

Wijndal was an absolute beast for me. Starts off at AZ and retired last season at 35. Forgot to talk him out of retirement or he would still be in my squad.

Schuurs was captain amazing. Signed for £10m in season two. I had a strategy to unsettle and buy my Dutch opponents best youngsters. I did it with a few that are no longer around. Schurrs captained my team amazingly and I urge anyone in need of a classy leader to buy him. Just retired at 35.

Uduokhai cost me £8m in season 2 or 3. Played with Schuurs for 11 or 12 seasons and gave me my son on retirement.

Verschaeren and Bergwijn both joined on frees at 29/30 years old. Both gave me 5 great seasons assisting tons. Versch was particularly consistent and a dream in CM providing 30 assists a year.

Vignato was bought for £15m after 5 seasons. Retiring at 35 he was oustanding on both wings. Every time I thought he was over the hill he fought back into my starting 11.

Other mentions.

Dest was unsettled and bought for peanuts.  Sold for £70m as he couldn't budge TAA or Wij.

Diego Lainez picked up on a free and sold for £115m to Barce.

In 15 odd seasons I have spent only £220m.

That lineup above have completed 80% of this challenge and cost £45m to put together. 

Nice explanation of your squad and interesting looking setup. Seems like 2 at the back is pretty good this year. 

Personally I can't play that long with the same players, except for a goalie maybe. Not for me those 1kc challenges etcetera.

Are there any other notable AZ youngsters? Seems like Kenzo Goudmijn always gets attention from some respectable clubs in my saves. Maybe Koopmeiners and Idrissi, but they're a little bit older I guess.

Edited by Dagion
2 hours ago, Dagion said:

Nice explanation of your squad and interesting looking setup. Seems like 2 at the back is pretty good this year. 

Personally I can't play that long with the same players, except for a goalie maybe. Not for me those 1kc challenges etcetera.

Are there any other notable AZ youngsters? Seems like Kenzo Goudmijn always gets attention from some respectable clubs in my saves. Maybe Koopmeiners and Idrissi, but they're a little bit older I guess.

Good knowledge. 

Idrissi was a squad player for around 8 seasons. The Koopmeiner brothers didn’t fit my plans. The DMC left after 2 seasons and the DC after about 4 having been on Loan a couple of times. 

Goudmijn is my my biggest regret of the whole save. He was being trained up for when Midj(something) retired and looked like he was going to be quality. I handed him a long term contract but forgot to notice the minimum release clause. PSG pounced and he was gone. He was priced at £120m with them until almost retirement. He didn’t play much at all and I tried to get him back a few times but it didn’t happen. He was rubbish for me in the Dutch team though. 

Svenson was great for me at right wing back. Djuif was first choice for 2 seasons until Barasi was really ready and he left me at 31. Zak you know about, and apart from Unuvar he was the most consistent. I could have done the TT without buying anyone as Zak, Barasi and Boadu did it anyway whilst Zak was a bit part player. 

Edited by billy2shots

Fantastic career and great looking formation! I’m using something similar in a strikerless career with IWB, wide midfielders and IF’s and that works well too. Good luck in concluding this one.

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

Fantastic career and great looking formation! I’m using something similar in a strikerless career with IWB, wide midfielders and IF’s and that works well too. Good luck in concluding this one.

I use wide midfielders and IFs in my Strikerless too. It seems to utilise the space really well. I don’t use IWB though - that’s too radical for me. 🤣

@billy2shots great career so far. Cracking formation too. I love it! 

8 hours ago, Rob said:

I use wide midfielders and IFs in my Strikerless too. It seems to utilise the space really well. I don’t use IWB though - that’s too radical for me. 🤣

@billy2shots great career so far. Cracking formation too. I love it! 

Thanks Rob. 

Give the IWBs a try. They create 40 goals between them each year and strengthen my 1 man midfield. 

On 05/04/2020 at 13:43, billy2shots said:

I mentioned the ITN problems that I was having. Since becoming the Dutch manager I gave Barasi, Unuvar and practically all my current ITN squad their debut. Unfortunately a bug meant they also remained in the U21 squad.

This means they always play before the day before the full squad making them almost unplayable. Barasi has more often than not, come off the bench for the last 30 minutes in games. He ( and others) have also jetted off during Euro final tournaments making him ineligible for my games. All in all I am over the moon to have got him to 100 ITN goals. He's a screenshot of the U21 squad from a while back, note their ages at the time.

D0WSNNU.jpg

Here's a quick look at my formation because I wanted to talk about some players. This was from the last season that i could get away with using real players before i had to replace a few with regens.

e7vFF49.jpg

Dragowski, picked up around season 3 for £6m. Dependable without being outstanding. 

Trent AA was my best capture on a free after 6 or 7 seasons. Assist machine and retired at 34 a season ago.

Wijndal was an absolute beast for me. Starts off at AZ and retired last season at 35. Forgot to talk him out of retirement or he would still be in my squad.

Schuurs was captain amazing. Signed for £10m in season two. I had a strategy to unsettle and buy my Dutch opponents best youngsters. I did it with a few that are no longer around. Schurrs captained my team amazingly and I urge anyone in need of a classy leader to buy him. Just retired at 35.

Uduokhai cost me £8m in season 2 or 3. Played with Schuurs for 11 or 12 seasons and gave me my son on retirement.

Verschaeren and Bergwijn both joined on frees at 29/30 years old. Both gave me 5 great seasons assisting tons. Versch was particularly consistent and a dream in CM providing 30 assists a year.

Vignato was bought for £15m after 5 seasons. Retiring at 35 he was oustanding on both wings. Every time I thought he was over the hill he fought back into my starting 11.

Other mentions.

Dest was unsettled and bought for peanuts.  Sold for £70m as he couldn't budge TAA or Wij.

That lineup above have completed 80% of this challenge and cost £45m to put together. 

Some people cant understand why I still play the OME but looking at this formation it seems that any old one works on the EME! 🤣

41 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Some people cant understand why I still play the OME but looking at this formation it seems that any old one works on the EME! 🤣

This is my first career, save and indeed first full season(s) on the EME. I'm pretty happy with how my start to EME life has panned out. I'm not convinced it's better but as I said in my '24h with the eme' thread, it's different so helped me complete  a whole season for the first time in 3 FMM games! The last 3 versions of the game I couldn't motivate myself so the switch to eme was worth it.

Looking forward to experimenting and hopefully improve upon things.

46 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

This is my first career, save and indeed first full season(s) on the EME. I'm pretty happy with how my start to EME life has panned out. I'm not convinced it's better but as I said in my '24h with the eme' thread, it's different so helped me complete  a whole season for the first time in 3 FMM games! The last 3 versions of the game I couldn't motivate myself so the switch to eme was worth it.

Looking forward to experimenting and hopefully improve upon things.

I just still cannot get past all the little things that pop up needlessly and drag out the games.

I am zip it through kind of player which is why I love the OME still. One day I will convert I guess....maybe! 😉

update

Getting very close to the end of this career now. I don't know about other people but when attempting the 1k, 750 goals to 1000 seems to happen in the blink of an eye.

Record breaking season for me. Not bad considering my aging players. I don't normally bother with the league table but this deserves showing off.

tkdOmHR.jpg

5vK1RRg.jpg

I haven't checked but I think I have won the lot for over 10 seasons now. I would be screaming cheat! if I was reading this but I can only assure you its genuine. 

I wont spend much time on the main players as I will post a wrap up in the next update. 1k was within a hairs breath and i needed 6 games in the next season to do it.

RxMMmE7.jpg

N1clDOI.jpg

F7k0Gq9.jpg

Final career update

It's time to wrap this career up now. There is temptation to complete 1k club goals with Barasi but I don't want to cross the line where enjoyment stops and things become a chore. 

Time to put the final pieces together. 

a39Q8Q6.jpg

117 goals for Holland.

6YogGHt.jpg

886 club goals which make 1003 goals under my management. 1k done!

Keeping Unaver and Boadu going meant the TT and DT goals kept coming in.

4KZhMSu.jpg

deDmwHI.jpg

My second player in this save to score over 100 goals for his country. 103 for Holland plus 598 so a total of 701

That gives me a total Doube Trouble score for Unuvar and Barasi of 1704 goals. Not too shabby.

q28ydJh.jpg

ALkb2A9.jpg

Taking away the 10 goals Boadu starts the game with, he contributed 84 international goals under me added to 330 club goals for a total of 414 goals.

When we add his goals to the others for a Triple Threat total we get 2118 goals. That will do nicely.

A quick closing list of achievements for my first eme career.

1 x 1k

3 x Triple Threats

3 x Double Troubles 

2 x 100 international goals

Happy days.

Edited by billy2shots

2 last screenshots and then I promise it's all over.

4wpTCXq.jpg

Really happy with that 4.15 goals a game average for this length of career.

Also only spending £323m in 16 seasons is quite good going I think.

Remember, this could have all been over in season two. How many careers are given up on early, I know I've binned a few over the years.

DQ0733x.jpg

Thanks for following peeps.

Great stuff mate !! Amazing job with insane goalscoring results !! I have never been that one concetrated to 1k instead i love seeing my team scoring overall tons of goals with all players involved. Well done 👍

On 05/04/2020 at 19:43, billy2shots said:

e7vFF49.jpg

Some formation. I've been using the IWBs on and off this year and I gotta admit they're interesting roles to experiment with. Very useful in a formation like yours. I've had good success using IFs with Wingers behind on the ML/R, never dared trying to do what you're doing 😂 if FMM likes it the more power to you.

I love thinking outside the box and while I thought I'd stepped out of it on occasion, looking at your career I think I'm still in it 😁 great stuff and once again big congrats on the multiple achievements. 

6 hours ago, Rob said:

Echoing BG, I LOVE the thinking outside of the box. Great career.  Really well done. 

While it's surely (extremely) impressive and an interesting formation personally I'm more for the traditional formations. Must be the age..

Tactics with two CB's seem good however this year, also the IWB looks exciting, but my brains still think that it's a left footed player on the right and the other way around haha.

That goals scored though 🤤 so nice of you to rip apart my most common division to play in..

6 hours ago, Dagion said:

While it's surely (extremely) impressive and an interesting formation personally I'm more for the traditional formations. Must be the age..

Tactics with two CB's seem good however this year, also the IWB looks exciting, but my brains still think that it's a left footed player on the right and the other way around haha.

That goals scored though 🤤 so nice of you to rip apart my most common division to play in..

I dedicate this Dutch slaughter to you and Bati.

On 05.04.2020 at 15:43, billy2shots said:

Yaşadığım ITN sorunlarından bahsettim. Hollandalı yönetici olduğumdan beri Barasi, Unuvar'a ve hemen hemen tüm ITN ekibime ilk çıkışlarını verdim. Ne yazık ki bir hata, U21 takımında da kaldıkları anlamına geliyordu.

Bu, her zaman tam kadrodan önceki günden önce oynadıkları anlamına gelir ve neredeyse oynanamaz hale gelir. Barasi daha sık olmamakla birlikte, oyunlarda son 30 dakika boyunca banktan çıkar. O (ve diğerleri) Euro final turnuvaları sırasında da onu maçlarım için uygun hale getirmedi. Sonuçta onu 100 ITN hedefine ulaştırmak için ayın üstündeyim. Bir süre önce U21 takımının ekran görüntüsü, o zamanların yaşlarını not edin.

D0WSNNU.jpg

İşte benim formasyonuma hızlı bir bakış, çünkü bazı oyuncular hakkında konuşmak istedim. Bu, birkaç sezonu rejenlerle değiştirmek zorunda kalmadan önce gerçek oyuncuları kullanmaktan kurtulabileceğim son sezondaydı.

e7vFF49.jpg

Ön tarafı zaten biliyoruz 3.

Dragowski, sezon 3 civarında £ 6m karşılığında aldı. Olağanüstü olmadan güvenilir. 

Trent AA, 6 ya da 7 sezondan sonra ücretsiz olarak en iyi yakalamamdı. Makineye yardım et ve bir sezon önce 34 yaşında emekli oldu.

Wijndal benim için mutlak bir canavardı. AZ'de başladı ve geçen sezon 35 yaşında emekli oldu. Onunla emeklilikten konuşmayı unuttum, yoksa hala kadromda olacaktı.

Schuurs kaptan şaşırtıcıydı. İkinci sezonda 10 milyon sterlin için imzalandı. Hollandalı rakiplerimin en iyi gençlerini rahatsız etmek ve satın almak için bir stratejim vardı. Artık etrafta olmayan birkaç tane ile yaptım. Schurrs takımımı inanılmaz bir şekilde ele geçirdi ve klas bir lidere ihtiyacı olan herkesi onu satın almaya çağırıyorum. Sadece 35 yaşında emekli oldu.

Uduokhai, sezon 2 veya 3'te 8 milyon sterlin bana mal oldu. 11 veya 12 mevsim Schuurs ile oynadı ve emeklilikte bana oğlumu verdi.

Verschaeren ve Bergwijn her ikisi de 29/30 yaşında serbest mesleklere katıldı. Her ikisi de bana 5 harika mevsim ton yardımcı oldu. Versch özellikle tutarlıydı ve CM'de yılda 30 asist sağlayan bir rüyaydı.

Vignato 5 sezon sonra 15 milyon sterlin karşılığında satın alındı. 35 yaşında emekliye ayrılırken her iki kanatta da bekliyordu. Tepenin üzerinde olduğunu her düşündüğümde, başlangıç 11'e geri döndü.

Diğer sözler.

Dest huzursuzdu ve yer fıstığı için satın alındı. TAA veya Wij'i yönetemediği için £ 70m'ye satıldı.

Diego Lainez ücretsiz aldı ve Barce'ye £ 115m sattı.

15 tuhaf sezonda sadece 220 milyon sterlin harcadım.

Yukarıdaki diziliş bu zorluğun% 80'ini tamamladı ve bir araya gelmesi 45 milyon sterline mal oldu. 

what did you do with the team instructions?

11 hours ago, Quaresma-7 said:

what did you do with the team instructions?

I ticked a few boxes, unticked a few boxes and hey presto the magic was released. 

9 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Birkaç kutuyu işaretledim, birkaç kutunun işaretini kaldırdım ve hey presto büyü çıktı. 

I want to try. picture please

47 minutes ago, fotakis276718 said:

Tremendous career..one question..which database you play?? November 19 or march 20??and you have all the updates??

I will check next time but as far as I remember no updates because I didn’t want to spoil anything once I started. It’s certainly the November database. 

On 5.04.2020 г. at 15:43, billy2shots said:

Споменах проблемите с ITN, които имах. Откакто стана холандски мениджър, дебютирах на Бараси, Унувар и практически целия си настоящ състав на ITN. За съжаление бъг означаваше, че те също остават в отбора U21.

Това означава, че винаги играят преди деня преди пълния състав, което ги прави почти невъзможни за игра. Бараси по-често излиза от пейката през последните 30 минути в мачовете. Той (и други) също се хвърли по време на Евро финалните турнири, което го направи неприемлив за моите игри. Като цяло съм над Луната, за да го накарам да постигне 100 цели ITN. Той е екранна снимка на отбора U21 от известно време назад, имайте предвид техните възрасти по това време.

D0WSNNU.jpg

Ето бърз поглед върху моята формация, защото исках да говоря за някои играчи. Това беше от миналия сезон, в който можех да избягам с помощта на истински играчи, преди да трябва да заменя няколко с регенти.

e7vFF49.jpg

Вече знаем за предния 3.

Драговски, вдигнат около сезон 3 срещу 6 милиона паунда. Надежден, без да бъде изключителен. 

Trent AA беше най-доброто ми улавяне безплатно след 6 или 7 сезона. Асистент машина и пенсиониран на 34 преди сезон.

Wijndal беше абсолютен звяр за мен. Започва в AZ и се пенсионира миналия сезон на 35. Забравих да говоря с него след пенсиониране или той все още ще бъде в моя състав.

Шурс беше капитан невероятно. Подписано за 10 милиона паунда във втори сезон. Имах стратегия да неутрализирам и купувам на моите холандски опоненти най-добрите младежи. Направих го с няколко, които вече не са наоколо. Шюрс капитанът ми удивително убедително и призовавам всеки, който се нуждае от класен лидер, да го купи. Току-що се пенсионирах на 35 години.

Удуочай ми струваше 8 млн. Паунда в сезон 2 или 3. Играех с Шурс в продължение на 11 или 12 сезона и ми дадоха сина си на пенсиониране.

Вершарен и Бергвин се присъединиха на свободни на възраст 29/30 години. И двамата ми дадоха 5 страхотни сезона асистиращи тонове. Versch беше особено последователен и мечтата в CM предоставяше 30 асистенции годишно.

Vignato беше купена за 15 млн. Паунда след 5 сезона. Пенсионирайки се на 35, той настъпваше и на двете крила. Всеки път, когато си мислех, че е над хълма, той се връщаше обратно в стартовия ми 11.

Други споменавания.

Дестина беше неуредена и купена за фъстъци. Продадено за 70 милиона паунда, тъй като не можеше да отклони TAA или Wij.

Диего Лайнес взе безплатно и продаде за Барсе за 115 милиона паунда.

За 15 странни сезона съм похарчил само 220 милиона паунда.

Този състав по-горе е завършил 80% от това предизвикателство и струва 45 милиона паунда, за да бъдат взети заедно. 

What tactic use intructions? 

13 hours ago, KUMAN1 said:

What tactic use intructions? 

Thanks man, yes it was a very challenging career but enjoyable which is the main thing. 

Like you hint at, to complete so many goal scoring challenges in one career was a good achievement. 

Thanks for the positive feedback and being with me on this journey from the start. 

On 05/04/2020 at 20:43, billy2shots said:

e7vFF49.jpg

Looks similar to what I tested for 1kc. Can’t lie but 2 CB seems to be very effective.

So sorry that I missed the entire career. Well done and great work btw.

On 05/04/2020 at 13:43, billy2shots said:

D0WSNNU.jpg

e7vFF49.jpg

Other mentions.

Nice job, I want to see the attack instructions if possible?! Thanks🏴

2 hours ago, Antonie said:

Nice job, I want to see the attack instructions if possible?! Thanks🏴

This career is almost a year ago. Why don’t you try to make your own tactic and get advice from people if it’s not working instead of just asking a ready made one?