Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Barca 2-3-2-3

Plimmerz92

So i wanted to manage barcelona for once on this game. And i must say its a dying team. So i decided to see how theyd fare with signing 1 or 2 players. Unlike R madrid who have invested everywhere. So i bought Havertz and retrained him in nost key areas. And i used Fati,puig quite alot from the reserves retrained wague as Lwb and rwb and trained entire team on intensive. I always start a save using my coach style of motivation then i sign coaches (attacking ,fitness ,youth , defending) its not game breaking but unbeaten in my first season considering the competition is quite impressive in my books. Here are the screenshots. 

Sadly im affraid these will my last unless i can create a good target man system. Untill then guys and thank you to everyone fr the kind and supportive comments.

Screenshot_20200119-070926_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200119-070934_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200119-070844_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200119-071006_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200119-070937_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200119-070942_FM20 Mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, Plimmerz92 said:

So i wanted to manage barcelona for once on this game. And i must say its a dying team. So i decided to see how theyd fare with signing 1 or 2 players. Unlike R madrid who have invested everywhere. So i bought Havertz and retrained him in nost key areas. And i used Fati,puig quite alot from the reserves retrained wague as Lwb and rwb and trained entire team on intensive. I always start a save using my coach style of motivation then i sign coaches (attacking ,fitness ,youth , defending) its not game breaking but unbeaten in my first season considering the competition is quite impressive in my books. Here are the screenshots. 

Sadly im affraid these will my last unless i can create a good target man system. Untill then guys and thank you to everyone fr the kind and supportive comments.

Looks really good,have to try it with a smaller side to see if it works,but why this Will bem your last i like,and and i believe everyone likes your tactics,you are not enjoying the game this year?

3 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Looks like a pretty good setup there. How’s Griezzy doing as a lone striker?

I alternate between griezmann suarez messi and havertz. If i use messi as central striker i use tri so he becomes more of a false 9 (drops into midfield more) griezmann was Okay i guess havertz i felt i got more from him tho. He is my favourite player to buy this year. 

31 minutes ago, Belhote said:

Looks really good,have to try it with a smaller side to see if it works,but why this Will bem your last i like,and and i believe everyone likes your tactics,you are not enjoying the game this year?

I like the game but i think i have pretty much covered almost all tactics that i can think of. I am trying a 442 formation with chelsea using Wide midfielders and a TM & P i love successful crossing tactics. And yet to achieve one this year

7 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

I like the game but i think i have pretty much covered almost all tactics that i can think of. I am trying a 442 formation with chelsea using Wide midfielders and a TM & P i love successful crossing tactics. And yet to achieve one this year

I tried a 442 this year on my own but unfortunately I can't make it work, I tried to create several tactics but I gave up I will be using the tactics people post here I love the game but making tactics isn't for me xd, when you make the 442 if you could post here so we can try would be great, thanks😉

20 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

I alternate between griezmann suarez messi and havertz. If i use messi as central striker i use tri so he becomes more of a false 9 (drops into midfield more) griezmann was Okay i guess havertz i felt i got more from him tho. He is my favourite player to buy this year. 

Any screenshot on Messi, Griezmann and Havertz goals and assist?

@Plimmerz92 you are master, i was struggling with topteams in CL in my Wisla Krakow save, now i won group stage with City, Juve and Porto with this tactic, I have a lot of creative players and now they play insainly

Trying this tactic out. First 3 games, AMAZING! Never seen so many positives in a match report. 

But then... 

1-0 away defeat to Brentford, still had plenty of shots but poor team rating and the negatives 

"Players confused by unusual formation"

So why wasn't it confusing when winning games? It's something I've noticed when trying to create my own tactics, it doesn't make sense?!?

7 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Trying this tactic out. First 3 games, AMAZING! Never seen so many positives in a match report. 

But then... 

1-0 away defeat to Brentford, still had plenty of shots but poor team rating and the negatives 

"Players confused by unusual formation"

So why wasn't it confusing when winning games? It's something I've noticed when trying to create my own tactics, it doesn't make sense?!?

Yeah I've had that also with a few tactics... One of them being the starting Liverpool tactics haha

On 19/01/2020 at 14:24, Plimmerz92 said:

This is my chelsea side using ur tactic :D

Screenshot_20200121-205224_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Trying this with Espanyol and it's getting better as the season goes along. Didn't have a lot of money to use so having to play it with a few players who don't suit it and it's still doing okay. Had to get a better keeper in and my go to right back and that cost me £41.5m combined and I had to sell a striker at £34.5m to fund that. Hit January now though so loaned in a couple of ball playing defenders and that's having a positive impact. Will keep building the squad up and I think this tactic might really take off!

On 21/01/2020 at 14:56, restu said:

My smaller team, Chelsea, cant fit into this tactic..

Screenshot_20200121-215503_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Stick with it because for me with a team that has a lot of players not suited to it, it's still improving and getting results on my save. The players seem to grow into it.

Just beat Real Madrid with it playing as Espanyol.

L3FWXi7.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

@Schwantz34 pleased its working gradually for you. I am going to do a new save with burnley in premier league and just rely on youth system not buy (any one) i really want to make 41212 wide variation work. And also a challenge of a medium rate team. I expect quite alot of losses but we will see lol 

I know its only Nottingham forrest but hey just look at those passing statistics. Thats real life barcelona might be on to a decent possesion based tactic here we shall see.

Screenshot_20200123-015226_FM20 Mobile.jpg

27 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

I know its only Nottingham forrest but hey just look at those passing statistics. Thats real life barcelona might be on to a decent possesion based tactic here we shall see.

Screenshot_20200123-015226_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Premier league match. If was using with a bigger team id be scared to see how many goals thos would get. Ill finish the season if its worthy of a post ill upload for you guys

Screenshot_20200123-022133_FM20 Mobile.jpg

3 hours ago, restu said:

Happy to see

Happy to see it is fit with your team 😁

This is a complete brand new tactic and formation my friend. Kept pretty much the same team baring a few players. 

Not bad at all with a very average Espanyol squad;

TlWKZ4w.jpg

wrBKbjI.jpg

Goals

Ua4VqV9.jpg

Assists - Just to point out, those 12 assists were from the centre back position!

u0GOnAx.jpg

Results

M8rXBqF.jpg

fFl2oxJ.jpg

ZsaidaS.jpg

XCl8nhj.jpg

qYuEHbX.jpg

Solid tactic! Was looking to switch it up, started a new save with Hoffenheim, was looking to get champions league first season, surpassed that. League and cup win first season with pretty average signings lost kramaric  half way through the season thought he was too big for the club left to join koln who finished waaay below me for 50m 🤣🤣 have a look!

Screenshot_20200303-051158_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051132_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051120_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051104_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-022406_FM20 Mobile.jpg

4 hours ago, Zeroskeen said:

Katı taktik! Değiştirmek için bakıyordu, Hoffenheim ile yeni bir tasarruf başlattı, ilk sezon şampiyonlar ligini almak istiyordu, bunu aştı. Lig ve kupa ilk sezonda oldukça ortalama imzalarla galibiyetle kramarik sezonun yarısını kaybetti, kulübün 50 m için waaay'ı bitiren koln'a katılmak için çok büyük olduğunu düşündü 🤣 🤣 bir göz atın!

Screenshot_20200303-051158_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051132_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051120_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-051104_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-022406_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Tactical pic. Player pic.?