Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Attributes Vs CA/PA

Snip

Hey all

I've always wondered why a 3 star player can often have far superior attributes to a 5 star player. Just seems to not make any sense to me.

Look how good this goalkeeper is for his age. Could almost be one of the best in the game, yet he isn't deemed to be that good by the coaches. Time will tell whether his performances tell a different story.

I know a lot of people don't trust the coaches, but I see this all the time. Jason Sancho is in my team with fairly average attributes but he is an elite winger and does perform well. So how much should I trust the attributes?

482864259_Screenshot_20200119-224911_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.eb0ae8e86d6de3fa67a68114f206761d.jpg1105719545_Screenshot_20200119-224907_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.79ae8d576c3074ba9d6e9a11745b80aa.jpg

7 hours ago, Snip said:

I've always wondered why a 3 star player can often have far superior attributes to a 5 star player. Just seems to not make any sense to me.

I get what you're saying and I agree that shouldn't be happening. At least not when they're both at peaking age. Small differences are understandable as hidden attributes can make up a lot for lost (visible) attr numbers but other than that it's odd. One thing I can say tho is this that I've noticed a difference in the consistency lvl in performance of a so-called "great attr shit PA" players Vs a "shit attr great PA" one if you will. I'm just speaking from FMM exp, have no evidence for you, but all I can say is imo high PA players are generally more consistent players. 

Having that said, I'm a sucker for great attr players regardless their PA so I ALWAYS keep those around. Even if it's just as subs, just don't have the balls to sell 'em. Great PA players on the other hand are given time to grow, so what I do is give' em that time till at least 26-28yo. If their attr are still shit compared to fellow position players I just take the money, unless their match stats are out of this world.