Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 1KC Legends

Kun Aguero

football-manager-handheld-2011-europe-en

First created in FMH 2011 by @Scott, the 1000 Goal Challenge, or the 1KC had been the most popular challenge on Vibe as well as the most attempted challenge. @Scott himself had been the first ever to complete the challenge with a regen scoring 1004 goals in Dortmund, while @Sunny had been the first ever to complete the challenge with a real player, which is a young Neymar that managed to score 1003 goals. Only 2 member completed the challenge in the challenge's "birth year". Source

FMH 2011 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Name Current Club Total Goals
Neymar Paris Saint Germain 1003

We all know what Neymar turned out to be 😉.

158747-Football_Manager_Handheld_2012_(E
In the second year of the challenge, the number of successful attempts increased to 6, where 4 of them are real players. The "1KC master" @Ashez was the manager behind 3 of the 4 real players attempts with Samuel Armenteros, Borja and Andy Carroll, while @Roland was the only one that completed the challenge other than @Ashez with his Mbaye Niang scoring 1304 goals. Source

FMH 2012 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Mbaye Niang Stade Rennais 1304
Samuel Armenteros Benevento Calcio 1065
Borja Gonzalez Tomas Swansea 1015
Andy Carroll Newcastle United 1010

None of the 4 wonderkids that completed the 1KC in FMH 2012 are playing in a big club right now.

latest?cb=20140125145247

There's a huge increase in the numbers of successful attempts in FMH 2013 where a total of 15 members completing the challenge. @Lewiitom became the first ever to hit 2000 goals with his Wilfried Zaha scoring 2047 goals. @Ashez was one again the master of 1KC this year with a number of successful 1KC attempts including a huge 1000 goals scored with none other than CR7. Source

FMH 2013 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Wilfried Zaha   

Crystal Palace 2047
Fernando Aristeguieta  Monarcas Morelia 1287
Pedro Jose Martin Moreno  Gimnastic 1105
Nelson Oliveira AEK Athens 1104
Callum Paterson  Cardiff 1053
Angelo Henriquez Club Universidad de Chile 1047
Lucas Ocampos  

Sevilla 1045
Benik Afobe  Bristol City 1019
Danny Welbeck  Watford 1006
Pedro Jose Martin Moreno  Gimnastic 1006
Javier Hernandez  Sevilla 1002
Carlos Fierro  San Jose Earthquakes 1000
Gianluca Caprari  Sampdoria 1000
Cristiano Ronaldo  Juventus 1000
Heung-Min Son  Tottenham 1000

Heung-Min Son who's at Leverkusen in FMH 2013 turned out to be one the most successful player from the list above, excluding CR7 who's already a superstar in FMH 2013. Wilfried Zaha is still in Crystal Palace and a big move to EPL Big 6 club may be coming very soon. Carlos Fierro, once a FMH legend, never reached the height predicted by the game and had not leave America in his career till now.

latest?cb=20140125173348

The number of successful 1KC attempts in FMH 14 was a huge contrast compared to the 15 successful attempts in the year before, with only 7 successful attempts (real players attempts). However, the 2047 goals record created by @Lewiitom was broken by @madowell77 with his Andreas Cornelius scoring a total of 2086 goals.  Source

FMH 2014 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Name  Current Club Total Goals
Andreas Cornelius  
Parma 2086
Divock Origi  
Liverpool 1569
Domenico Berardi  
Sassuolo 1199
Danny Welbeck  
Watford 1118
Facundo Ferreyra   
Espanyol 1083
Aleksander Mitrovic   
Fulham 1025
Nicolas Castillo  
CF America 1014

Funny enough, only Divock Origi is playing in a big club, although he's not a first choice player in Liverpool either. Andreas Cornelius, who's just the 2nd in the history of the game to hit 2k, had spend 2 seasons out loan from Atalanta after a short and disappointing stay in Cardiff. However, his goal scoring ability predicted by the game may have been restored irl recently as he had now scored 7 times in 13 appearances for Parma.

football-manager-handheld-2015-screensho

Only 7 successful 1KC attempts with real players this year, including @BatiGoal's Malcom scoring around the globe, and @Ashez's back again with FMH legend Carlos Fierro scoring 1002 goals. Source

FMH 2015 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Richairo Zivkovic Changchun Yatai 1131
Malcom Zenit 1114
Joel Pohjanpalo Leverkusen 1020
Thalles Passed Away 1003
Carlos Fierro San Jose Earthquakes 1002

Rafael Ratao

Anthony Martial

Slovan Brastilava

Man Utd

1000+

Only one player above are playing in a big club right now, but Anthony Martial didn't actually reached the height predicted by the game. Malcom could have been something "big".but he just had a short term stay in Barcelona before moving to Zenit. Another sad news is that Thalles died in a motorcycle crash on June 22, 2019 at the age of 24.

4f8bf93d6cfa59f775dd5d9c89dab6e3_icon.pn

The game was rebranded to FMM in 2016. Only 6 successful attempts this year, with 3 of them come from a single career by @Ashez with his Gabriel Barbosa, Evandro and Gabriel Jesus. Source

FMM 2016 Successful 1KC Attempts (Real Players)

Breel Embolo Borussia Monchengladbach 1089
Kelechi Iheanacho Leicester 1062
Gabriel Barbosa Inter Milan (on loan in Flamengo)

Evandro CSKA Sofia 1022

Gabriel Jesus

Luka Jovic

Man City

Real Madrid

1000+

2 of the 6 players that completed the 1KC are playing in a big club right now. Gabriel Barbosa who had been everyone's favorite striker in the game didn't succeed in Inter and had been spending the last few seasons out on loan, and is now back in Brazil, making him the one of the biggest disappointment among the batch.

b63ecc435ddd873abb334837bf8910561f9dbdf2

The 1KC challenge had been one of the hottest challenge this year once again with a total of 15 success attempts this year. @PriZe's Alexander Isak was the top scorer this year scoring 2001 goals, being the 3rd player to reach 2000 goals but still not enough to beat the record set by Andreas Cornelius. Source

football-manager-mobile-2018-fmm-2018-82

More 1KC business this year with a total of 17 successful attempts.  The rising star of the year Kylian Mbappe was the favorite player for the challenge with 3 members completing the challenge with him. Source

maxresdefault.jpg

The "big year" of 1KC with 20 successful 1KC attempts with real players. The goals record set by @madowell77's Andreas Cornelius was finally broke by @Ian's Moise Kean that managed to score 2298 goals while playing the full 30 seasons. Willem Geubbels and Fabio Silva are the favorite player for the 1KC this year with 2 successful attempts each. Source

The "Rise And Fall" of the Challenge

success.png.57501de3d35c182d3aad2b9794f31db2.png

The Past "Top Scorer"

goals.png.56f32a85798ab00d2819ca4bbfd18eaa.png

Some of the statistics mentioned above may not be accurate and I may have missed some of the results. Sorry if I missed any of your results and please let me know.

That's all of the history of the most popular challenge of Vibe that spanned across the 9 versions of the game ever since FMH 2011. You may wonder now, what is this all about and why does this post have a "Challenge" tag. Well, this one will be a challenge that involve almost every players that had hit in 1000 goals in the history of the game. You will need to have these players to score a number of goals each to reach a grand total of 1000 goals. I have tested with several league combinations and came out with this combination that will provide the most players from the above list, which is England+Italy+Spain+Germany. There are a total of 81 successful attempts, excluding those doesn't exist in the save with this league combination. However among the 81 attempts, Kylian Mbappe owned 4 of them, Alexander Isak owned 3, and a few players owned 2 each. So the number of goals you need to score with Mbappe will be 1000/81 * 4 which is 50, while you need to have Isak scoring 37 and so on. Here's a list with the players that is in the save with the league combination and the number of goals required for them.

Spoiler

Kylian Mbappe 50
Alexander Isak 37
Vinicius Junior 25
Pietro Pellegri 25
Joao Felix 25
Pedro Jose Martin Moreno 25
Danny Welbeck 25
Aleksander Mitrovic 25
Facundo Colidio 25
Moussa Dembele 25
Moise Kean 25
Fabio Silva 25
Neymar 13
Mbaye Niang 13
Samuel Armenteros 13
Borja Gonzalez Tomas 13
Andy Caroll 13
Wilfried Zaha 13
Callum Paterson 13
Lucas Ocampos 13
Benik Afobe 13
Javier Hernandez 13
Gianluca Caprari 13
Cristiano Ronaldo 13
Heung-Min Son 13
Andreas Cornelius 13
Divock Origi 13
Domencio Berardi 13
Facundo Ferreyra 13
Nicolas Castillo 13

Anthony Martial 13
Malcom 13
Joel Pohjanpalo 13

Luka Jovic 13
Breel Embolo 13
Kelechi Iheanacho 13
Gabriel Barbosa 13
Gabriel Jesus 13
Kai Havertz 13
Johannes Eggestein 13
Asier Villalibre 13
Adam Armstrong 13
Taiwo Awoniyi 13
Harvey Barnes 13
Marcus Rashford 13
Andrea Pinamonti 13
Fiete Arp 13
Chuba Akpom 13
Jordan Larsson 13
Harry Kane 13
Kristoffer Ajer 13
Justin Kluivert 13
Leroy Sane 13
Josh Sargent 13
Nicolo Zaniolo 13
Troy Parrott 13
Joshua Zirkzee 13
Kang-In Lee 13
Marcus Tarvenier 13
Fraser Hornby 13
Mason Greenwood 13
Erkan Eyibil 13
Emincan Tekin 13

The Challenge 

1. Load England, Italy, Spain and Germany.

2. Join any club.

3. Score the number of goals required with the players listed above.

4. Usual challenge rules.

Hint : You may need to plan wisely the club to start and the players to start, as the players included a 34 years old Cristiano Ronaldo and superstars like Mbappe and Neymar. You may play with as many strikers as you like and the players can play in any position.

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think about this challenge 😀.

Leaderboard

Edited by Kun Aguero

Nice content Mike. 

I don’t like blowing my own trumpet but as this is about big players ending up at big clubs...,

I scored over 1k with Martial at Monaco (Now at Utd) during a successful TT (Lemar and Thauvin) ‘French Connection’ 2015

and Luca Jovic at Porto (now at Real) during another successful TT (Patrick Roberts , Julian Brand) 2016

Edit, sorry I should have read until the end to see the challenge part, I thought this was a history piece. 

Edited by billy2shots
12 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Really enjoyed reading the history of the 1KC here on Vibe. Very nice job 👍 

Thanks Bati, seeing how these past "legends" end up is kinda fun

7 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Nice content Mike. 

I don’t like blowing my own trumpet but as this is about big players ending up at big clubs...,

I scored over 1k with Martial at Monaco (Now at Utd) during a successful TT (Lemar and Thauvin) ‘French Connection’ 2015

and Luca Jovic at Porto (now at Real) during another successful TT (Patrick Roberts , Julian Brand) 2016

Edit, sorry I should have read until the end to see the challenge part, I thought this was a history piece. 

Sorry for missing out these 2 players, will add them into the challenge soon 😀

5 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Interesting one should start this one as my first career of FMM after new year

Getting those goals are easy, but who to start with require some planning indeed (especially when there's even a defender in the list:P)

Edited by Kun Aguero
Just now, Kun Aguero said:

Getting those goals are easy, but who to start with require some planning indeed

Sure it is. Choosing the club already give me lots of problem