Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fm2020 to easy?

NowUseeJme

Hi I have played two seasons of fm20 Mobile with Liverpool. I didnt buy any first team players my first season I invested heavily in wonderkids and won everything except the caraboa cup. I think I bought bruno Fernandes in January. I cant find transfers in from my previous seasons.

From there I've some how landed de ligt and a harry kane swap deal for Henderson slowly replacing my older players and allowing more game time for the youth. 

Anyway I just wondered if anybody can share their premier league experiences preferably with liverpool as I'm actually bored now but I want to complete some of the long term achievements before I start up a new save with a lower division side I'm debating simming a few seasons now.

I've uploaded the cwc ss because says on my profile I was knocked out in group b when I won it..

Looking forward to hear about some of your experiences 

Thanks jamie 

Screenshot_20200126-180517_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-180318_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-180304_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-173827_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Just look at Liverpool in real life - making it seem very easy there too.

But yeah, it's a puzzle basically, and it's pretty easy to "solve".

That's why this site here is full of challenges outside of your conventional careers 👍

Well the squad isn't as strong as some European teams and it's a game not real life it's not like chemistry exist in fm. Surprised mancity haven't put up a fight is all and its not like I'm Jose Mourinho with the tactics it's quite straight forward. Just wanted some opinions on a conventiontial career. It just seemed very easy to previous versions fm19 I did win everything with sutton utd so maybe the game is generally made for you to win with anyone.

The game is not created to be a walk in the park IMO. But the first season or so is an easy walk with Liverpool with the right tactic. 

Some find this okay and interesting. Me personally i have many different saves with different challenges i find fun. One of Them is brining Grey Young reserves for first team football in Manchester United. Its a No brainer and sometimes its fun. Another NOT fun and hard challenge is winning anything with Grimsby ....😂😂

The only way you can increase the difficulty when starting at the very top is a challenge against yourself. Beating the AI is not victory, completing individual player or team based challenges are what makes this game fun and is the reason this site is so needed. 

Failing that, start in the lower leagues and challenge yourself that way. 

A very simple challenge (still easy) is to carry on playing your Liverpool save with 100+ goal difference the aim. 

I am finding this game a mixed bag...morale seems to play a big part and deffo budgets and player costs are making it more challenging which is great!! To say you are finding it easy as liverpool is understandble...drop down the leagues and you wont be sayin this...I had a save as Hibs in scottish prem and was very challenging taking on rangers and celtic with the budgets they have!!

Yeah thanks for the input guys I will be dropping down I always give it a go with my club first get a feel for it and like I said I'd like to tick of some long term achievements before hand but definitely looking forward to taking sutton utd to the cl finals again😂

And I've gone a lot more attacking now Billy trying to get the 100+ already conceded more than last seasons total and I'm 4 games in 😂

7 minutes ago, NowUseeJme said:

Yeah thanks for the input guys I will be dropping down I always give it a go with my club first get a feel for it and like I said I'd like to tick of some long term achievements before hand but definitely looking forward to taking sutton utd to the cl finals again😂

And I've gone a lot more attacking now Billy trying to get the 100+ already conceded more than last seasons total and I'm 4 games in 😂

Good man. I’m stuck on +125, can’t seem to get more than that. 

I started as Southport in national north and did badly, got sacked, went on to Leamington in the same season and got sacked (relegated), next season got Kings Lynn who are a better team and able to attract better players and it was difficult to get them promoted into the national league and difficult to get promoted to league two...

Then all of a sudden blitzed league two and one with the help of some very good loan players, (3rd in L2 and 1st in L1) and now im starting to think there was a difficulty option at the start of the game and I picked Easy, or the game at the moment is just too easy on me.

My squad has changed a couple of loan players every year and a couple of new faces but in the back of my mind I think I should be getting beat 0-3 every game in the championship when im doing the opposite..(so far anyway)🤩

{I mention it to my dad how well im doing and he just thinks im cheating}😒

image.thumb.png.ca7a14905ba43e53615850dec6332def.png

image.thumb.png.65b36b70bdc37662802ae73fc17ba549.png

Edited by darkernickel
Editing Images and spelling
8 hours ago, darkernickel said:

I started as Southport in national north and did badly, got sacked, went on to Leamington in the same season and got sacked (relegated), next season got Kings Lynn who are a better team and able to attract better players and it was difficult to get them promoted into the national league and difficult to get promoted to league two...

Then all of a sudden blitzed league two and one with the help of some very good loan players, (3rd in L2 and 1st in L1) and now im starting to think there was a difficulty option at the start of the game and I picked Easy, or the game at the moment is just too easy on me.

My squad has changed a couple of loan players every year and a couple of new faces but in the back of my mind I think I should be getting beat 0-3 every game in the championship when im doing the opposite..(so far anyway)🤩

{I mention it to my dad how well im doing and he just thinks im cheating}😒

Is this not the full FM 2020 game, as the screenshots are not FMM 20 or am I missing the point?

It amazes me that people start with Liverpool..psg etc then say the games too easy..I mean it's just boring starting with a top team