Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Wrasslin’, MMA, Boxing, et al

Rob

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

My main, late, takeaway on the Rumble is that Maryse is getting hotter as she gets older. Goddarn it.

I was scanning over twitter the other day and came across a picture of her and I actually "OMG'ed" out loud.

20220213_205639.thumb.jpg.4416aea60c046ff03b8f3550ad7acfde.jpg

Her ring attire always leaves little to the imagination too, which is nice.

I'm not a lover of fake boobs either but hers aren't ridiculously big in proportion to the rest of her body so I can live with it. 😂

She's no Alexa Bliss though. 😁

14 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I was scanning over twitter the other day and came across a picture of her and I actually "OMG'ed" out loud.

I'm not a lover of fake boobs either but hers aren't ridiculously big in proportion to the rest of her body so I can live with it. 😂

The sheer fact you posted photos would suggest she is close to Bliss. Genuinely cannot wait until Bliss is back and hopefully not possessed etc. 

39 minutes ago, Rob said:

The sheer fact you posted photos would suggest she is close to Bliss. Genuinely cannot wait until Bliss is back and hopefully not possessed etc. 

Haha!

Alexa is in a League of her own! Followed by Torrie Wilson. Maryse is up there. Probably top 5. 😂

14 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Haha!

Alexa is in a League of her own! Followed by Torrie Wilson. Maryse is up there. Probably top 5. 😂

Torrie. Top notch.

On 13/02/2022 at 20:43, Rob said:

My main, late, takeaway on the Rumble is that Maryse is getting hotter as she gets older. Goddarn it.

On 13/02/2022 at 20:58, Dai_ said:

Not my type tbh, more of a brunette man myself. Anna Friel is basically it.

4 hours ago, Ian said:

Not my type tbh, more of a brunette man myself. Anna Friel is basically it.

I remember you liking Anna from before. Beautiful last, especially in Pushing Daisies.

Cody Rhodes is leaving AEW then…

3 hours ago, Rob said:

I remember you liking Anna from before. Beautiful last, especially in Pushing Daisies.

Cody Rhodes is leaving AEW then…

Personally, I prefer her in Goal. 😉

Apparently, Cody is having a match at Wrestlemania.... 🙈

Cesaro has been ‘quietly released’ then. WWE is a mess. Wrestled Rollins in a quality match at last year’s Mania and now this. 🤦‍♂️

5 hours ago, Rob said:

Cesaro has been ‘quietly released’ then. WWE is a mess. Wrestled Rollins in a quality match at last year’s Mania and now this. 🤦‍♂️

Shocking! He'll rule anywhere else he goes. I think I'd prefer to see him in Impact rather than AEW though.

6 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Shocking! He'll rule anywhere else he goes. I think I'd prefer to see him in Impact rather than AEW though.

Agree on that. AEW is looking so bloated already.

I don't watch boxing from America because of the blatant corruption in the judging. An American promotion broadcast from the UK tonight has just produced one of the most disgusting decisions I've ever seen! Josh Taylor lost 10 of the 12 rounds. Got knocked down in one of them. I love boxing but something needs to be done about the judging. Unbelievable!

44 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I don't watch boxing from America because of the blatant corruption in the judging. An American promotion broadcast from the UK tonight has just produced one of the most disgusting decisions I've ever seen! Josh Taylor lost 10 of the 12 rounds. Got knocked down in one of them. I love boxing but something needs to be done about the judging. Unbelievable!

The a side always uk or aboard remember John Ryder as B side afew years ago vs smith? Now look at Ryder vs jacobs as the A? Jacobs is very unlikely to ever get another shot at a title but John is younger an can be build up to one it stinks.

it’s all ticket sales to turn pro you need to sell 100 tickets @ £35 of which you only take £15 from £1,500 before 20% to coach 5-10% to cut man. Avarage uk pro (if you include the millionaires)earns £30000 a year from boxing but the promoters who earn the real money in the sport just ask may are still set on protecting their assets to squeeze every last drop out of them it’s disgusting.

11 hours ago, Dai_ said:

How anybody could score that to Taylor is anyone's guess.

If Taylor didn't have that point deducted for the petulant late shot at the end of a round then he would have not lost on any of the 3 judges cards. Bonkers.

Either corruption involved or the judges were totally intimidated and swayed by the partisan crowd.

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Gutted to hear about Scott Hall, always loved him. RIP

Him and Nash changed the game.

Whilst I wasn't sold on his in-ring ability he was epic on the mic and had a real presence about him. Huge character. Its very sad.

UFC London was good! Massive wins for the Brits all across the card! I'm a fan of Dan Hooker but he got demolished by Arnold Allen. Wow!

I'm not sure how many people still read this but I'm that pumped I don't care. 😂

This fight involving Chimaev had me excited from the second I saw it announced. For Burns to take it Ranked #2 in the World against somebody outside the top 10 is insane. The UFC use the rankings to keep prospects stepping up too quickly so it was a gamble either way.

It played out exactly how I thought it would.... INCREDIBLE! I recommend everyone watch it!

Now, it's time for Yan to SMASH Sterling. Hopefully anyway. 😂

I've had my faith restored (a little bit) in boxing in America. Or should I say judging in America. 

I thought the fight was seriously close but I had Katie Taylor winning 7-3, maybe 6-4. The split decision is still a bit of a farce but the victory went to the right woman.

Really really good fight though. Watch it if you get the chance.

Not much wrestling mentioned recently, but I think we can all agree Maryse on RAW this week is the highlight so far this year 

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

Not much wrestling mentioned recently, but I think we can all agree Maryse on RAW this week is the highlight so far this year 

I don't watch Raw but I will be now you've said this.

I usually just read what's happening every week.

1 hour ago, Dai_ said:

I don't watch Raw but I will be now you've said this.

I usually just read what's happening every week.

All you need is Instagram 😳

7 hours ago, Rob said:

All you need is Instagram 😳

I follow her on everything but I don't really look at Instagram that often.

*drops everything to go look* 🤣

I highly recommend tonight's UFC. Even if you're a casual fan. The entire card, from the early pre-lims to the main event is amazing!

(This excludes my biased towards my favourite fighter, Max Holloway!)

A good card for anyone who wants to know.

Spoiler

My man Max got destroyed for 5 rounds by Volkanovski. No doubt who the better fighter is now, i can admit that. Volk keeps getting better and better. Wow!

Adesanya was as advertised. Too good.

I'll be watching MITB after a couple of hours sleep so no spoilers, please. ( I already stupidly went on Facebook & saw who won the women's MITB match. 😡😡😡 Schoolboy error)