Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Wrasslin’, MMA, Boxing, et al

Rob

2 hours ago, RichD said:
  Hide contents

I just had a funny feeling about impact being involved when I seen him, mostly as he’s Jericho’s best friend and he’s been Angling for them both to get involved. Omega is great, he’s going to play this heel character so well.

Yeah it was brilliant, loved the X division, my favourites back then were Sabin and Shelley, loved the Motor City Machine Guns, now there back in Impact, them against young bucks again would be amazing!

Spoiler

I wonder where EC3 will land in all of this? 

This whole thing blows my brain a bit.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:
  Hide contents

I wonder where EC3 will land in all of this? 

This whole thing blows my brain a bit.

Spoiler

Yeah I don’t know, WWE missed the ball with him big time like they do with so many. Heath Slater will be one to dethrone Omega!

Spoiler

Back in the day I used to love TNA as well but my fav. was Beer Money. They were fantastic. Of course Styles, Joe others were there but MCMG vs Beer Money would always excite me. 

I’m not sure, I got a feeling Moxley will turn up at impact as well as Omega, which is crazy, impact have had a real good deal here, massive publicity here for them.

I agree, and they’ve got to include some Impact guys so they get the rub. Swann, I guess. Mox had that match with Callihan too in Japan too so they history. I reckon just Swann for Tuesday with a Mox runin. 

I expect WWE will retaliate now with some rubbish NXT invasion. 

@Rob Dont know if this has been mentioned but what are your thoughts on the Hulk Hogan biography? Do yo think Chris Hemsworth is a good choice to play him?.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

@Rob Dont know if this has been mentioned but what are your thoughts on the Hulk Hogan biography? Do yo think Chris Hemsworth is a good choice to play him?.

Great choice of actor. He certainly looks the part. I can’t wait to see a trailer! 

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

Great choice there, I can’t wait for that😁

I love Chris Hemsworth. Brilliant as Thor and has been good in other movies even if the movies them selves werent that great.

Have you guys seen him in Extraction on Netflix? Really good film.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

I love Chris Hemsworth. Brilliant as Thor and has been good in other movies even if the movies them selves werent that great.

Have you guys seen him in Extraction on Netflix? Really good film.

Nope, although I may grab that as I usually enjoy his selections.

It'll be interesting what angle and element of Hogan’s life they do.

I haven’t seen the extraction, will give it a a watch, I do like his films.

Yeah I wonder what they’ll go through in this film, really looking forward to it.

Netlfix have got a deal to do one on Vince McMahon as well, but I’m not sure if that’s an actual documentary.

That would be very fascinating, he seemed to have a very interesting life, he seems to be have a big impact on a lot of wrestlers.

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

That would be very fascinating, he seemed to have a very interesting life, he seems to be have a big impact on a lot of wrestlers.

Absolutely, and the Royal Rumble was just genius. 

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

Absolutely, and the Royal Rumble was just genius. 

Love how Vince thought it was a terrible idea as well. It’s defo my favourite event usually.

Just now, RichD said:

Love how Vince thought it was a terrible idea as well. It’s defo my favourite event usually.

Me too. I wish they’d make more of Survivor Series and make it like it used to be back in the day. Same with King of the Ring.

25 minutes ago, Rob said:

Nope, although I may grab that as I usually enjoy his selections.

It'll be interesting what angle and element of Hogan’s life they do.

Ive heard its early 80's and onwards. 

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

Me too. I wish they’d make more of Survivor Series and make it like it used to be back in the day. Same with King of the Ring.

100%, I’ve watched back the old survivor series this year and they were so much better, I enjoyed when they did NXT vs RAW vs Smackdown last year, but this year was awful.

49 minutes ago, Rob said:

Blimey, Don Callis nailed that promo

Yeah he’s a great talker fair play. I was hoping Moxley would turn up at impact and cause riots though!

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Yeah he’s a great talker fair play. I was hoping Moxley would turn up at impact and cause riots though!

That is because we are conditioned to WWE stupidly rushing everything 🤣

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

That is because we are conditioned to WWE stupidly rushing everything 🤣

Yeah that is very true🤣

I hope this is played out well, if this was WWE it would end up being like WCW invasion angle!

Haha yeah. I do wonder if it’s even an invasion though or if we are all a little wrong on if. It seems like Omega is just going around collecting titles.