Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Me as the manager of France

So,i've decided to play FMM 20 once again after the pause of few weeks.Since i'm more interested in it,i've decided to be a manager of national teams.In this series,that will be France.As you can see,France is leading Group H,with 10 poi nts(3 wins and 1 draw),and also a goal difference of 10:2.As if Group H wasn't enough,France is also first in world rankings.Wish me luck in the rest matches of EURO 2020 Qualifiers.

Screenshot_20200127-131606.jpg

Screenshot_20200127-131639.jpg

Screenshot_20200127-131753.jpg

Edited by Vladimir-Yugoslav

So,here is the first part of my series.EURO 2020 Qualifiers just finished,and here's how dod things went.The first two screenshots are all 20 teams that qualified directly for EURO 2020.North Macedonia surprisingly qualified directly,being only 2 points above Austria,sending Luxembourg to play-offs.I've managed to get France to the 5th place of overall rankings,which will probably mean France will be on pot 1,along with Spain,England,Russia,Croatia and Germany.However,things aren't that bright as you would expect,since France finished only 1 point under Turkey,played 1-1 against Iceland,0-0 with Turkey and nearly drawing against Andorra,but at the end,France is still 1st on FIFA rankings.

Screenshot_20200128-165801.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-165805.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-165823.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-165833.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-170416.jpg

So,here's the third part of my France save.In EURO 2020,i got lucky enough to get drawn in a group with Germany,Slovakia and Wales.I played 0-0 with Slovakia,won 5-1 against Germany(i'm still surprised) and got a second draw againat Wales with a result 1-1.Then,in the Round of 16,i get to play against Czech Republic."This is going to be easy af",i though.Well,i was wrong,since the only goal in the game i scored on 95th minute,AET.Then,in quarter-finals,Netherlands stood up and decided to end this madness by defeating me with a result of 4-2.The tournament finished with England defeating Italy 1-0.But still after all this,i'm still standing at the top of the world rankings.Can't wait to see what will happen in Nations League.

P.S:My draws against Wales and Slovakia weren't only crazy things happening in tournament.In Group A,Bosnia finished in first place,ahead of Italy and Ukraine.Same with Croatia,which ended below Romania on 3rd place in Group C.

Screenshot_20200129-122819.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-122852.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-123050.jpg

Screenshot_20200129-123412.jpg

4 minutes ago, Vladimir-Yugoslav said:

Since i've had it enough with the game trying to be edgy by trying to fuck with me,i deleted it,so that means this is it with the series.

aww, i was quite enjoying the direction this was going, although i appreciate that it must be annoying as the player.

you mean you deleted Football Manager entirely? or just this save? i always much prefer managing club teams, so give that a go...

On 03/02/2020 at 16:10, Mr Tree said:

aww, i was quite enjoying the direction this was going, although i appreciate that it must be annoying as the player.

you mean you deleted Football Manager entirely? or just this save? i always much prefer managing club teams, so give that a go...

Entirely