Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Work permit issue

nikcgt7

How I can sign wonderkids from Argentina or Brazil? Each time the deal is done is cancelled due to the work permit failure. I even loaned the player with the option to buy but again did not work. Any workaround for that?

Nothing you can do other than try to appeal the decision and hope you’re successful. You could use the abolish work permit unlockable if it’s spoiling the fun and if you haven’t unlocked it then it’s not hard to do as I think you just need to start a save with a top European team and buy loads of non European players until you unlock it. If you go for non European players who have a good few international caps then they usually have no trouble getting a permit. Not sure how many players you need to sign to unlock it but a good way to do it is to pick say Man City and just sell loads of players and buy loads of experienced non European players until you unlock it. You can then use that for any new saves you start if you wish. 

On 01/02/2020 at 22:49, Ian said:

Nothing you can do other than try to appeal the decision and hope you’re successful. You could use the abolish work permit unlockable if it’s spoiling the fun and if you haven’t unlocked it then it’s not hard to do as I think you just need to start a save with a top European team and buy loads of non European players until you unlock it. If you go for non European players who have a good few international caps then they usually have no trouble getting a permit. Not sure how many players you need to sign to unlock it but a good way to do it is to pick say Man City and just sell loads of players and buy loads of experienced non European players until you unlock it. You can then use that for any new saves you start if you wish. 

Thanks for this tips @Ian doing it now🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

On 01/02/2020 at 02:11, nikcgt7 said:

How I can sign wonderkids from Argentina or Brazil? Each time the deal is done is cancelled due to the work permit failure. I even loaned the player with the option to buy but again did not work. Any workaround for that?

You can loan the player with buy out Clause