Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Players don't develop in polish reserve teams

Trixxxter

Poland doesn't have a league for reserve teams and players in reserves just don't develop there. What's more important, if the player is on loan, but he's in reserves, he also doesn't develop. In earlier managers there wasn't such problem. Imho, it is because of the reserve leagues feature.

And they develop in first team, even if they don't play. So to develop players in Poland, when operating a squad of 50-60 players, i have to promote and demote 20-30 players every month or two. That's the only option. I realised that when Ghion and Ruggiero appeared to be shit at the age of 21-22.

And you may ask me why do i need so many players? That's because I wanted to take on a challenge of making a Polish league the best one. To do that I have to sign and sell a lot of players and leave 80 good players in club after resigning because its ultra-important for club to do well without me. If the reserve players don't develop, there is no point in the challenge. Last year I tried it with Scotland and here's what I managed to do. Poland is the same level. After 3 years of managing Legia with a Messi regen in my squad, i'm dissapointed and dont know what to do. Wheater to wait for the update, or to start in Denmark, which would be easy to lead to the top or maybe continue demoting/promoting players every 2 monthes? 

P. S. Here is the screen of the "match of the century"

Screenshot_20191126-214727.jpg

Screenshot_20200208-035756.jpg

Edited by Trixxxter

Valid in german league too.Also another problem is lets say a player is under central midfielder training program.  When he is in the 1st team at least 5 attributes (aerial, pos, mov, pass, des..) are under development.  But when he is moved down to reserve team under the sam program only 3 attributes (mov, pas,dec) are under development. I have 33-35players in total and 12 of them are loaned out. I dont know why it happens. Like you said, if i cant grow young players, what s the point playing till 2040s.. but this problem didnt occur when i was previously managing Chelsea, as there is an active reserve league there. 

sounds bugged if the Polish reserve league isn't there - is it anything to do with how many leagues in Poland you choose from the start? i only ask because i just ran into this for the first time - i started a save and selected the highest possible option (rather than choosing as many lower leagues as possible), trying to save space - but it means that the league my reserves play in isn't there, so they have no games :(

i don't know the options in Poland... it could be that, or it could just be bugged. i had a good career in Poland last year, but obviously different circumstances...

On 19/02/2020 at 14:15, Mr Tree said:

sounds bugged if the Polish reserve league isn't there - is it anything to do with how many leagues in Poland you choose from the start? i only ask because i just ran into this for the first time - i started a save and selected the highest possible option (rather than choosing as many lower leagues as possible), trying to save space - but it means that the league my reserves play in isn't there, so they have no games :(

i don't know the options in Poland... it could be that, or it could just be bugged. i had a good career in Poland last year, but obviously different circumstances...

I uploaded all 2 possible leagues