Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ajax , 1k , youth promotion only challenge rebooted

Gingardo

So I started this previously and got 5 seasons in and my phone had a fit and I've lost the save file. So decided to start again. Same team :Ajax , only aloud to use the players you start with and my youth team for the challenge , no outside transfers in. Last time I chose this player as my striker

Screenshot_20200101_111117_com.sega.soccer.jpg

But this time decided he would be better as a winger and supplying my striker. So I have gone with

Screenshot_20200213_005702_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200213_010345_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Looks promising from the coach report and stats are okay , only time will tell, so onwards and upwards with season 1

Finally someone who uses Brobbey :) In the carreers I had with Ajax, he was the main striker. There is so much talent in the Ajax squad to develop. Just use them and you conquer Europe with: Taylor, Pieri, Schuurs, Traore, Eiting, Kasanwirjo, Kuhn, Jensen, Scherpen and all the others.

Good luck, Brobbey will give you the goals you need!

Season 1

So it went okay this time didnt lose any of my good players this time 

Screenshot_20200214_025439_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Managed to win the league and cup

Screenshot_20200214_042035_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_030100_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Squad developed nicely

Screenshot_20200214_025856_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_042622_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_025906_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_025729_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_025649_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_025626_com.sega.soccer.jpg

The main man did okay with 23 from 43 matches and developing well 

Screenshot_20200214_025835_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200214_025825_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Let's see what season 2 brings

Edited by Gingardo

Like the look of this save

Ajax have such depth in youth. Looking forward to see how your striker develops! 

KIU

Edited by kylieboi88

I had a little dabble around after I saw your two posts and decided to look around Portugal as I have always had a lure towards Benfica. However Benfica are lacking a young striker and I also looked at Braga. 

I decided on Porto as they have great options in Silva up front, Baro in midfield and Leite in defence. They also have a number of options in reserve. 

There is also alot of players not needed who you can sell for quick profit.

Thanks for sharing your Idea.

21 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

I had a little dabble around after I saw your two posts and decided to look around Portugal as I have always had a lure towards Benfica. However Benfica are lacking a young striker and I also looked at Braga. 

I decided on Porto as they have great options in Silva up front, Baro in midfield and Leite in defence. They also have a number of options in reserve. 

Yeah , i sold some players not needed and used the money not upgrade all the training facilities to help with the youth players

On 14/02/2020 at 09:36, kylieboi88 said:

Yeah , i sold some players not needed and used the money not upgrade all the training facilities to help with the youth players

Season 2

So the team kick on and we won the usual stuff , just having trouble in Europe.

Screenshot_20200215_211445_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200215_211718_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Having issues as you can see with the amount of goals I'm scoring even though I'm having 17 shots and 10 ish on target most matches , hopefully some tweaks and my striker development will help that.

He go stuck with the needs to mature for this season so didn't kick as I would like 

Screenshot_20200215_211804_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200215_211815_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200215_212544_com.sega.soccer.jpg

So only scored 24 out if 34 as he was injured 3 times and distributed his flow .

Good news is other players have developed and should help with season 3 

Screenshot_20200215_211901_com.sega.soccer.jpg

So with some tactic tweeks and players like this lets get on with season 3

Edited by Gingardo

Season 3

So having no issues winning the league and cups and this time made it to the champions League semi finals beaten by man city , who then won it .

Screenshot_20200218_010612_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200218_010807_com.sega.soccer.jpg

So my tactic tweeks seem to have worked  , unfortunately my striker had 5-6 injuries so limited his games and flow but my second striker did well with 23 from 30.

Screenshot_20200218_010727_com.sega.soccer.jpg

So main man stats improved 

Screenshot_20200218_010630_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Even with a broken season , he managed 17 in 31 .

Looking ahead to season 4  ,if he stays fit and with the other players going in to there roles could be a big season all round 

Screenshot_20200218_010636_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Edited by Gingardo

Okay my phone had a fit again and I can't acces anything on it at the moment . I do have a new phone and will be able to retrieve the save file just means the next update won't be till the end of this week and also didn't back up the screen shots I had taken for season 4. 

Good start. Dest is an absolute beast in theirs game. 

Careful there - looks like his training has reverted to Defensive Forward after an injury. Just in case you didn’t plan on boosting his tackling at the expense of finishing 😂 

Hi Vibe, I’ve decided to go with Celtic as my team, not a massive league so seasons will be completed much faster, considering it can take a while to complete this challenge, I hope rangers don’t challenge me in the title and take the limelight off my striker, I’ll keep you updated on which striker I use or if I retrain a player. 1000 goals will be hard but we go.

A403C27C-62D8-4C29-A0C4-919088871D0F.png

D90EC0C2-735D-4D93-8F24-DB27DC80A699.png

1 hour ago, Jsavfc said:

Might be wise to start your own thread mate rather than post your updates in someone's challenge. Good luck though. 

My bad