Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help It's about some strange attributes

WalterWong

This is a small scouting tool developed by C#. The player's Aerial shows 14 in the game but it's actually 236 in the saved file. Same for some other attributes. How are they converted to 0~20?

I guess they are linked to some other attributes but which ones? And how to convert?

Anyone has any thoughts?

attributes.png

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

Perhaps @Scratch would have some ideas.

Thx mate. Really need help because this thing frustrates me for a time. Thought only those from Siga know it until someone released a scout tool which showed exactly accurate attributes. So I think this can be cracked though I can't lol

@WalterWong Yeah, I've run into this when developing my scouting app. There is no real solution to this one as far as I know. I tried mapping the number on to 0-20 and it sort of works. For example I had:

• between 232 and 241 equal to 10
  • between 242 and 251 equal to 11
  • between 252 and 255 equal to 12 and also
  • between 0 and 5 equal to 12
  • between 6 and 15 equal to 13
  • etc etc.

It goes in a loop like that. However, even if you map it out like that, it still doesn't quite work. That mapping was fine for one player, but was slightly out for another player. For example, maybe 244 equals 11 for one player, but equals 12 for another player.

Also, it the same number could be different for different attributes for different players. For example, maybe 244 equals 12 for both players for Crossing, but it equals 11 for Tackling for one player and 12 for Tackling for the other player.

So they are doing something clever there. I suspect it has something to do with the position of the player - so if they are a winger maybe they get a slight boost for crossing, but if they are a central defender maybe they get a slight boost for tackling. But I'm only guessing and might be totally wrong! Only SI Games know how it actually works. 

I'm not sure yet whether my app will show the full number with an explanation on how it works or whether I will just make it as close as I can get it and put in a disclaimer that the attributes might be slightly out. It sure is an annoying problem...

21 hours ago, Scratch said:

@WalterWong Yeah, I've run into this when developing my scouting app. There is no real solution to this one as far as I know. I tried mapping the number on to 0-20 and it sort of works. For example I had:

• between 232 and 241 equal to 10
  • between 242 and 251 equal to 11
  • between 252 and 255 equal to 12 and also
  • between 0 and 5 equal to 12
  • between 6 and 15 equal to 13
  • etc etc.

It goes in a loop like that. However, even if you map it out like that, it still doesn't quite work. That mapping was fine for one player, but was slightly out for another player. For example, maybe 244 equals 11 for one player, but equals 12 for another player.

Also, it the same number could be different for different attributes for different players. For example, maybe 244 equals 12 for both players for Crossing, but it equals 11 for Tackling for one player and 12 for Tackling for the other player.

So they are doing something clever there. I suspect it has something to do with the position of the player - so if they are a winger maybe they get a slight boost for crossing, but if they are a central defender maybe they get a slight boost for tackling. But I'm only guessing and might be totally wrong! Only SI Games know how it actually works. 

I'm not sure yet whether my app will show the full number with an explanation on how it works or whether I will just make it as close as I can get it and put in a disclaimer that the attributes might be slightly out. It sure is an annoying problem...

Thank you for replying this topic. Yeah I stuck in this since I was developing a scout tool for FMM2018. There seems to be a tricky calculation only exists in Siga guys' brains that we can never know. Your reply gives me some useful tips so I think something can still be figured out. I'll post in here if I found something. Thanks man.

15 hours ago, WalterWong said:

Thank you for replying this topic. Yeah I stuck in this since I was developing a scout tool for FMM2018. There seems to be a tricky calculation only exists in Siga guys' brains that we can never know. Your reply gives me some useful tips so I think something can still be figured out. I'll post in here if I found something. Thanks man.

No worries. I'd love to get a peak at their code someday to see what they are doing here, as it's a real mystery! All we can do is our best guess I think. Hope you find something. Good luck!