Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News Winter Transfer Update is out

kingadent

1 hour ago, Estebannero said:

How does one roll back the update?

I'm in full agreement. Everything on 2D now looks horrendous. 

14 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

You can't roll back. If you have another device with it on though that works, just don't update one of them.

I play on the phone and tablet because when testing stuff I have a lot of saves going.

If you're not using a tweaked device then yeah, unfortunately you can't roll back if you've already updated. Luckily for me, I used to be a bit of a phone freak back then lol.

Edited by Thirsk
1 hour ago, Thirsk said:

If you're not using a tweaked device then yeah, unfortunately you can't roll back if you've already updated. Luckily for me, I used to be a bit of a phone freak back then lol.

If you are on Android (and you haven't already updated), you can use an app called Android Assistant to back up the old version and restore it if necessary. But yeah, if you've already updated before installing that, then you won't be able to back up the old version in the first place and you're out of luck.

I habitually back up FMM before I update it. Once bitten, twice shy, as they say...

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

If you are on Android (and you haven't already updated), you can use an app called Android Assistant to back up the old version and restore it if necessary. But yeah, if you've already updated before installing that, then you won't be able to back up the old version in the first place and you're out of luck.

My bad, guess you just need an app these days! Didn't realise it was much easier. Thanks @Scratch 😄

I've noticed that since the update on a new save, my CAM has been playing out of his skin! with the same tactics as previous saves pre winter transfer update. 

Anyone else noticed anything like this?

I notice that most of youngers players in Argentina league are missing. Anybody else noticed that? 

Edited by Willy Esposito

Really FM, ANOTHER transfer update? Just stop already. Everytime I start a new save, bam there's an update in a few days and it's getting tedious now!

March 5th Transfer update is the name of the latest one, though it's only just shown up for me. Don't know why as I check each day with Google Play for updates because there's usually one for one of my apps.

Edited by Schwantz34
9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Really FM, ANOTHER transfer update? Just stop already. Everytime I start a new save, bam there's an update in a few days and it's getting tedious now!

March 5th Transfer update is the name of the latest one, though it's only just shown up for me. Don't know why as I check each day with Google Play for updates because there's usually one for one of my apps.

I’m guessing it’s part two of winter transfer update ? As in OP see says FM part one update think little fixes after just bugs and this is second part ? Unless they doing a new monthly transfer update ?
Be nice to get an update like FIFA with players added /deleted , attributes +/- , transfers and changelog for bugs .. Will they add in closed matches with Coronavirus ? 

3 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

I’m guessing it’s part two of winter transfer update ? As in OP see says FM part one update think little fixes after just bugs and this is second part ? Unless they doing a new monthly transfer update ?
Be nice to get an update like FIFA with players added /deleted , attributes +/- , transfers and changelog for bugs .. Will they add in closed matches with Coronavirus ? 

FIFA updates weekly with lineups and squad changes I think. Wouldn't want that with FM because you'd start a save and straight away it would be out of date.

6 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

FIFA updates weekly with lineups and squad changes I think. Wouldn't want that with FM because you'd start a save and straight away it would be out of date.

No just want the info that sites like sofifa have who added /deleted, stats changed, new club or dropped to FA if they are doing more transfers . Def don’t want updates every week 

8 hours ago, Yung.Gabe said:

Idk if this has happened to anyone but before the update it never happened to me and it happened after.

FullSizeRender.mov 6.31 MB · 0 downloads

You seem to only have 10 players on the field - was one sent off? I mean it shouldn't be happening anyway, but in the past occasionally there have been weird things when a player is sent off or on the sidelines injured or something..

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

You seem to only have 10 players on the field - was one sent off? I mean it shouldn't be happening anyway, but in the past occasionally there have been weird things when a player is sent off or on the sidelines injured or something..

No mate there’s 11, one of my center backs for some reason stayed forward with my strikers but shifts back when the ball is played.

3 minutes ago, Yung.Gabe said:

No mate there’s 11, one of my center backs for some reason stayed forward with my strikers but shifts back when the ball is played.

You the red team? I can only count 9 outfield players here and 1 goalie (and I've frozen it in other positions and always get the same number):

10players.thumb.jpg.4940c4840ff21552ef979044272e3c96.jpg

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

You the red team? I can only count 9 outfield players here and 1 goalie (and I've frozen it in other positions and always get the same number):

10players.thumb.jpg.4940c4840ff21552ef979044272e3c96.jpg

Sorry for not clarifying, I’m Atalanta which is the blue but as for Roma they got someone sent off

5 minutes ago, Yung.Gabe said:

Sorry for not clarifying, I’m Atalanta which is the blue but as for Roma they got someone sent off

Ah, right, sorry for making assumptions! The whole thing is weird. Your keeper is in midfield for the kickoff for no apparent reason whatsoever (tying his shoelace?), their keeper actually is in the center to take the kickoff, all their players are chilling in the box... 

But I guess what I said originally still applies, the only time I've ever seen such silliness is when something gets messed up when a player is off the field and the match engine doesn't cater for it properly. It is super rare, but I remember a case from last year (not sure if it was exactly the same). 

But you are seeing it more than just once, so definitely sounds like a new bug and not just a crazy one off...

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Ah, right, sorry for making assumptions! The whole thing is weird. Your keeper is in midfield for the kickoff for no apparent reason whatsoever (tying his shoelace?), their keeper actually is in the center to take the kickoff, all their players are chilling in the box... 

But I guess what I said originally still applies, the only time I've ever seen such silliness is when something gets messed up when a player is off the field and the match engine doesn't cater for it properly. It is super rare, but I remember a case from last year (not sure if it was exactly the same). 

But you are seeing it more than just once, so definitely sounds like a new bug and not just a crazy one off...

Yea I don’t mind as it’s a goal for me but would definitely be fuming if it were to happen against me especially in a crucial game.

Is there a way to get rid the match ball in game? I just cant adjust to the size now. 

I know im nit-picking but its just personal preference ha. No biggie if you cant, im sure i'll live through it. 

21 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Is there a way to get rid the match ball in game? I just cant adjust to the size now. 

I know im nit-picking but its just personal preference ha. No biggie if you cant, im sure i'll live through it. 

Yeah there is a setting there, during a match, I think it's "animated ball" or similar, if you turn it off you get a normal smaller ball

Edited by Mr Tree

Has anyone else noticed that youth players that are still in contract at the start of a game can be signed for free?

If I start with Rangers and go into any EPL team and go into their reserves and click on a player they show as a free agent.