Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

Arsenal Sack Bielsa

Chairman Gunnersaur has told the media this morning that the club has sacked manager Maercelo Bielsa. This comes after a big win vs Benfica. Gunnersaur said " you cant lose 3 of your 5 first games and expect to stay on as manager of this club"

Odds on Next Manager

Poch 10-1

Allegri 7-5

Marcelino 15-1

Zidane 20-1

Conte 25-1

Rodgers 50-1

Wilder 100-1

Enrique 500-1

Solskjear 1000-1

Klopp 5000-1

Screenshot_20200313-094736_Photos.thumb.jpg.074bd43d16eed60c68553cb8fabb689f.jpg

Arsenal Appoint Wenger

Gunnersaur has announced that Arsenal are bringing back Arsene Wenger to reintroduce beautiful football to the club. Hopefully this will work out better than Bielsa who had a negative record at the club. " I wish Marcelo all the best for the future and hopefully theres no hard feelings". We spoke to Bielsa too and he said " My time at Arsenal wont be forgotten id like to go back to Leeds and start over with them". Interesting to see how the Arsenal Fans are after this news.

33 minutes ago, gunnersaur said:

Screenshot_20200313-094736_Photos.thumb.jpg.074bd43d16eed60c68553cb8fabb689f.jpg

Arsenal Appoint Wenger

Gunnersaur has announced that Arsenal are bringing back Arsene Wenger to reintroduce beautiful football to the club. Hopefully this will work out better than Bielsa who had a negative record at the club. " I wish Marcelo all the best for the future and hopefully theres no hard feelings". We spoke to Bielsa too and he said " My time at Arsenal wont be forgotten id like to go back to Leeds and start over with them". Interesting to see how the Arsenal Fans are after this news.

😂😂 Love it great to see Arsene back

MATCHWEEK 6

Featured Match : Juventus vs @Jsavfc Liverpool

Liverpool are the in-form team along with Barcelona but they have dropped points against Chelsea and their first visit to Old Lady couldn't come at a better time who have got a mixed start to their campaign with 2 wins, a draw and a loss from their 4 matches.

Suspended/Injured Players

Liverpool : Dejan Lovren (Injured), Joe Gomez (Injured)

Juventus : Mattia Perin (Injured)

Expected Lineups

Liverpool

liv.png.74dd37507e9481cb138e77f53e6c8f0b.png

Once again the magical front trio of Firmino, Mane and Salah has been employed with Firmino the TM with Mane and Salah supporting him from both wings. Skriniar has been a solid addition in the defense partnering Van Dijk with Robertson and TAA employed as full backs. The midfield consist of the familiar duo of Wijnaldum and Keita with Fabinho employed as a holding midfielder behind them.

Juventus

juve.png.34e9cbd3fd8695580741c7a6c5f940af.png

Ronaldo and Higuain would be sharing the attacking duties with a little strange deployment of Douglas Costa as AM and Bentancur, Pjanic and Matuidi all lining up behind the trio. The usual back four of Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Chiellini and Danilo will be looking to keep the ball out from their net. De Ligt and Rabiot starts in the bench.

MW6 results coming soon......

Place your bets....

Vibe Challenger Division

Chelsea vs Spurs @ThomW12

Bayern Munich vs Barcelona @Titjes

Juventus vs Liverpool @Jsavfc

@Crashhart Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid

Vibe Gold Division

Torino @BatiGoal  vs Monterrey

Espanyol vs Torino @BatiGoal 

Chelsea 2-0 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 0-2 Barcelona

Juventus 2-1 Liverpool

Manchester United 1-1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 3-0 Monterrey

Espanyol 1-2 Torino

Chelsea 2-2 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 1-2 Barcelona

Juventus 0-2 Liverpool

Manchester United 1-1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 1-0 Monterrey

Espanyol 0-1Torino

Chelsea 2-4 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 1-1 Barcelona

Juventus 0-2 Liverpool

Manchester United 0-1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 5-0 Monterrey

Espanyol 0-2 Torino

Chelsea 2-0 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 0-2 Barcelona

Juventus 2-0 Liverpool

Manchester United 0-1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 2-0 Monterrey

Espanyol 0-3 Torino

Chelsea 2 - 1 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 2 - 2 Barcelona

Juventus 1 - 3 Liverpool

Manchester United 2 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 4 - 0 Monterrey

Espanyol 1 - 3 Torino

Edited by LTFC
2 hours ago, LTFC said:

Chelsea 2 - 1 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 2 - 2 Barcelona

Juventus 1 - 3 Liverpool

Manchester United 2 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 4 - 0Monterrey

Espanyol 1-3 Torino

Your the only man to back the United win, fair play to you!

Chelsea 2 - 1 Spurs 

Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Barcelona

Juventus 2 - 1 Liverpool

Manchester United 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Torino 3 - 0 Monterrey

Espanyol 1 - 2 Torino

MATCHWEEK 6 RESULTS

Let's start with the Vibe Gold Division matches, as Torino will play 2 matches this week, one against relegation favorites Monterrey and one against promotion favorites Espanyol. Another goalless draw for them?

Torino @BatiGoal vs Monterrey

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-46-21-102_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f495a1708091d0542f13f5cc78ee50fe.jpg

Another day, another hat-trick from Zaza in a 4-1 win against Monterrey. Still miss Belotti now? A lot of 4-0 predictions but it ends up a 4-1. 

Espanyol vs Torino @BatiGoal

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-47-15-570_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1e9dd188e2551cafc87acaccd834a13b.jpg

A tight match between the 2 promotion favorites, but Federico Chiesa's strike in the 30th minute is enough to give them the win, and send them to 3rd place, with 2 games in hand.

Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-58-12-951_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d4aba250113d3cdecbdeaaf25fb326ca.jpg

What a defensive performance from Torino, only conceding 1 goals in 8 games.

Chelsea vs Tottenham @ThomW12

The London derby between Tottenham and a struggling Chelsea that haven't won a match.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-46-37-554_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.50b29051ee1810cd6cd2a52518bf52db.jpg

Timo Werner's first goal for Tottenham in the final minutes gave Tottenham a win against London rivals, and send them up to 4th.

Bayern vs Barcelona @Titjes

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-46-41-271_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.20ab9d869975f1e7b99699d6f075d9f3.jpg

The exciting match end as a 2-2 draw, with Lionel Messi scoring his 5th goal of the season. Marco Reus and Lewandowski scored to deny Messi's and Pique's goal, god knows what Lewandowski did to get a red card just after scoring the equalizer. 

Juventus vs Liverpool @Jsavfc

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-46-44-978_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.8ba7c600aa37c909aeae05add0e78ded.jpg

The featured match of the week sees Liverpool walking away with a 2-2 draw with Juventus. 3 goals from both side from the 71th to 77th minute. Mohamed Salah's 2 goals will sent him to the top of the scoring chart with 6 goals so far.

Man Utd @Crashhart vs Atletico Madrid

And finally the match that only @LTFC believes that Man Utd could grab a win, and a possible last match for Poch in Utd.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-13-15-47-08-302_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3e782beffe0ff57ead21c0045815d138.jpg

Man Utd stands no chance at all against Atletico Madrid in a 2-0 defeat. This may be Poch's last game as Utd manager, as the board had called an emergency meeting after the match.

Vibe Challenger Division

Untitled.thumb.png.684237c2572c37b299e6fad16a0012ca.png

Here's how the league table looks like 6 games in, still Barcelona and Liverpool ahead, with Tottenham climbing up to 4th. Arsenal, Dortmund and Man Utd are all struggling just above the relegation zone. 

Another Shakeup at Manchester United

During the post game press conference at Manchester United Pochettino sat solemnly answering questions, asked if he thought this would be his last game in charge he responded “No, I have the full backing of the chairmen, we spoke midweek and he assured me of my position” shortly after this the lights went dark, as the lights returned Pochettinos seat was strangely vacant, amid the confusion the media room side door was opened to reveal River Plate manager Marcelo Gallardo, he announced he was the new Manchester United manager to the stunned crowd of journalists.

In other news Pochettino has been reported missing by his family, he never returned from the press conference and his current whereabouts are unknown, more on this story as it comes in.

1 hour ago, Crashhart said:

Another Shakeup at Manchester United

During the post game press conference at Manchester United Pochettino sat solemnly answering questions, asked if he thought this would be his last game in charge he responded “No, I have the full backing of the chairmen, we spoke midweek and he assured me of my position” shortly after this the lights went dark, as the lights returned Pochettinos seat was strangely vacant, amid the confusion the media room side door was opened to reveal River Plate manager Marcelo Gallardo, he announced he was the new Manchester United manager to the stunned crowd of journalists.

In other news Pochettino has been reported missing by his family, he never returned from the press conference and his current whereabouts are unknown, more on this story as it comes in.

Nice decision know i’m looking at Pep to see if can produce his first win…

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

He's actually also the manager of Man City that defeated you last week 😂

Well natural born winner ain’t he 😭😭😭

Also I’m willing to give someone Tahith Chong for £10 but they have to take Pavlidis with him, do I have any takers? 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Crashhart said:

Also I’m willing to give someone Tahith Chong for £10 but they have to take Pavlidis with him, do I have any takers? 

Ok £9

added 0 minutes later

added 0 minutes later

Ok £9

Ok £5

added 0 minutes later

added 0 minutes later

Ok £9

added 0 minutes later

Ok £5

Ok he’s free, but I want Chong to go to a good home

1 minute ago, Crashhart said:

added 0 minutes later

Ok £9

added 0 minutes later

Ok £5

added 0 minutes later

Ok he’s free, but I want Chong to go to a good home

Will now consider a bad home