Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

Breaking News

Arsenal appoint unknown Gunnersaur as new Chairman. What do we expect from this lad well no one knows we'll have to find out. More to come on this appointment.

On 27/02/2020 at 22:22, ThomW12 said:

Under new management

Tottenham Hotspur have announced the takeover of the club by Mr ThomW12.

At first concerned by his strange name, Mr Levy was won over by his radical idea of win a trophy. 

It is rumoured that in order to achieve his goal of winning literally anything, Mr ThomW12 will be giving Mourinho £200m and letting him do what he does best... Spend big! 

More to follow over the coming days. 

Here!! We got the winner right here!! 🏆 

2 hours ago, LaughsOutLoud said:

@Kun Aguero so does that mean I can buy Leeds and invest the remaining 450m pounds for the club?

If Leeds United are on the database (link in OP) in theory yes. I'm sure I looked for my team, Aston villa but couldn't seen any teams lower than newcastle/Southampton. 

2 more owners in! 153 more clubs up for grabs! 

Borussia Dortmund

@LTFC

Screenshot_2020-02-29-18-06-03-485_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.ba60f41b2789432e03426eaecb16f5fe.jpg

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-29-18-05-54-828_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.0158545851109a5e41c3d5848e993ae9.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-29-18-05-57-343_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3aa39ae7d3c303fc67d6a8cbe23c2ddf.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-29-18-06-06-524_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d0b5bcef9f78d14f6f7a365299ef77ad.jpg

A fairly easy start for Dortmund in the Challenger Division, facing Valencia and Milan before meeting PSG away.

Arsenal

@gunnersaur

Screenshot_2020-03-01-10-57-02-698_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.847ccc56b66686d388047c19c9005e3f.jpg

The November update was used with Unai Emery still the manager of Arsenal, and the IGE does not allowed me to change it to Mikel Arteta. Hence, you will have the chance to sack Emery for FREE once the game started.

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-01-10-56-56-599_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1ef889f24e9c7dd192d793206a64e1ea.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-01-10-56-59-411_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.76fed8743c7080e8afb6e52503d96bef.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-01-10-57-05-994_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1f09381124751cade45b8a532b968c61.jpg

Probably the toughest starting fixtures here, facing @Jsavfc's Liverpool in the first match followed by 2 home matches against Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Edited by Kun Aguero

So do you have any input in training, tactics, demote /promote players and setting lineups ? Or just sum it and up to coaches and manager ?

Looks like a fun thread great idea to revive it 

17 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

So do you have any input in training, tactics, demote /promote players and setting lineups ? Or just sum it and up to coaches and manager ?

Looks like a fun thread great idea to revive it 

Most of those will be handled by manager, so in case they didn't do well, they will take the sack. 

Deadline Passed! 

6 chairmen joining the game so far, including @Crashhart's Manchester United, @ThomW12's Tottenham, @Jsavfc's Liverpool, @magpiemadman's Rangers, @LTFC's Dortmund and @gunnersaur's Arsenal.

You can still join the game before the end of the transfer window, or when the second season starts. The transfer window will last for about 1 week from now.

Chairmen can start dealing with the transfers or manager sackings, and please comment below the in-game transfer budget you wish to pump into the club, maximum is 500m, and is regardless of your current Chairman Budget. 

To buy a player not from the above 6 clubs owned by other chairman, please PM me and @Kanegan making an enquiry for the player, and we will give you a price for signing the player. As for buying a player from the above 6 clubs, negotiate in this thread or through PM to hit a deal. Check the previous post to see your current squad. Remember, your squad NEED to have at least 20% local players and 10% U21 players.

Before we start the transfer window, allow me to introduce another new feature, Sponsorship!

Sponsorship

A chance for you to earn more Chairman Budget to spend in the market, upgrading your facilities and more! 

Each season, a list of sponsorship will be posted for chiarmen to choose from. Each sponsorship will have different contract length, perks and season expectations. Perks can range from some extra budget, to free upgrade in training/youth facilities, while season expectations will include league standing or cup performance. Failure to meet the season expectations will result in lower sponsor value, or even instant contract termination. 

Here's an example of how sponsorship look like :

Spoiler

Qatar Airway

- Contract Length : 5 Seasons

- Perks : Extra transfer budget of 50m every season + a free U21 player 

- Season Expectations : Finish in Top 3 in Top Division / Win the league in lower divisions

- Consequences If Failed To Achieve Expectations : Instant sponsorship termination + your 2nd highest value player will be released

- Extras : Your squad need to have at least 1 Arab player

@Kanegan will post the sponsorship list for this season as well as your current Chairman Budget. 

Feel free to ask any questions, and most importantly, have fun being a chairman!

Edited by Kun Aguero

Oh ffs! I'm intending to watch from the sidelines but every time I have a peek in here I hear voices. They're telling me to have a look at the available clubs... 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh ffs! I'm intending to watch from the sidelines but every time I have a peek in here I hear voices. They're telling me to have a look at the available clubs... 

Torino is waiting for you in the 4th division 😉

15 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Torino is waiting for you in the 4th division 😉

How do you know I have a weak for Torino 🤔

👍 I'll have my decision made by the end of the day. 

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

How do you know I have a weak for Torino 🤔

👍 I'll have my decision made by the end of the day. 

I remember reading a Torino career by you a few years ago, or is that not you? 🤔

Edited by Kun Aguero
14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I remember reading a Torino career by you a few years ago, or is that not you? 🤔

Yes back in 2015. Glad it made a lasting impact 😁 certainly made to me. 

I'll have a thorough look at their club's state of affairs today. Btw we need to be on the winter update for this? I'll update if so. 

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Yes back in 2015. Glad it made a lasting impact 😁 certainly made to me. 

I'll have a thorough look at their club's state of affairs today. Btw we need to be on the winter update for this? I'll update if so. 

I'm actually using the November database, the World Super League cannot be used on the winter database. I will use the IGE to move the players that was transferred in the winter window, but some managers sacked will stay in their original club, etc Emery since Arteta was still a coach and cannot be made a manager with the IGE and Valverde since Quique Setien can't be found in the save.

3 minutes ago, LTFC said:

so say i wanted a new manager do i just sack him for ten mil and then i can take any manager that doesn’t have a chairman for ten mil??

Correct, free if you want to appoint an unemployed manager

4 minutes ago, LTFC said:

does the amount of money we give our managers affect anything in the future??

That will only affect the in-game transfers, or if you give a small club too much, there's a risk of bankruptcy for the club in game

BREAKING NEWS!!

There was a shock announcement in Dortmund today as the new chairman LTFC announced that manager Lucien Favre has been sacked after a falling out between the pair more to follow this announcement…

Pep_2017_(cropped).jpgBREAKING NEWS

After this mornings news on the sacking of Favre the Dortmund manager it was announced that Pep Guardiola has taken the job. He leaves Manchester City with unrivalled domestic success but with little European triumphs. The form of the new world super league should give him a new shot at success.

Dortmund chairman LTFC said this “we are delighted to get a manger of Pep’s calibre and hope he can bring us continued success in all aspects.” 

When asked how much Guardiola would be given to spend LTFC respect need with “We have told Pep that he will be given about 200 million to spend on his choice of players and we will continue to bring in other players that Pep can use”

11 minutes ago, LTFC said:

Pep_2017_(cropped).jpg

BREAKING NEWS

After this mornings news on the sacking of Favre the Dortmund manager it was announced that Pep Guardiola has taken the job. He leaves Manchester City with unrivalled domestic success but with little European triumphs. The form of the new world super league should give him a new shot at success.

Dortmund chairman LTFC said this “we are delighted to get a manger of Pep’s calibre and hope he can bring us continued success in all aspects.” 

When asked how much Guardiola would be given to spend LTFC respect need with “We have told Pep that he will be given about 200 million to spend on his choice of players and we will continue to bring in other players that Pep can use”

Cracking deal! 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-02-15-46-31-534_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.a12fdb40b68b9f5cc908439f36d4d617.jpg

2 minutes ago, RP21Houdini said:

Really wanted to join in this one but I have a very busy schedule in school for the next month, hopefully I'll be able to join in the next season 

Sure no problem, you can join next season. 😀

BREAKING!!!

It has been announced today that Jurgen Klopp WILL remain in charge at Liverpool, despite the recent take over. 

He will also be pleased to learn that JSAVFC has pumped 200m into the club for the up-coming season.

We have also been told that JSAVFC has eyes on a player or two of his own to bring into the club, more on that as we get it.  

LIVERPOOL MAKE A SIGNING!

Liverpool FC are pleased to announce the signing of Jack Grealish from Aston Villa. 

Jack joins Klopps men, with Shaqiri moving to the midland club. 

In a statement, Klopp stated he was 'looking forward to seeing Jack develop at the club'

Grealish, was a fan favourite at Aston Villa and must be hoping he can hit the ground running at his new club. 

This signing potentially signals a new era for Liverpool as more focus is played on home-grown talent.

Edited by Jsavfc

Spurs bolster defence

In yet another bizarre move at spurs, Mr ThomW12 has not only bought players that aren't midfielders but also done it before the transfer deadline day. 

Spurs have brought in Upamecano, Dest and Grimaldo to help win them the trophy they need. Sanchez and Sissoko have gone the other way to help finance the deals. 

It is believed that Mourinho's transfer budget has been reduced to £100m after these transfers, plus any funds he can raise from the sale of other players. 

Cappuccino Dello Sport

Breaking: Torino Chairman Mystery Solved. --- The now former chairman of Torino Football Club has been found safe in an undisclosed location. The interview lasted 2.8 seconds wherein he made clear that he's no longer interested in anything concerning football. He's also mentioned that returning to the sport is never an option and has no information whatsoever about the new chairman BatiGoal. His reaction to the question whether he had any last words to the new chairman: "Ti odio!!!!!!!!!!!!".

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Cappuccino Dello Sport

Breaking: Torino Chairman Mystery Solved. --- The now former chairman of Torino Football Club has been found safe in an undisclosed location. The interview lasted 2.8 seconds wherein he made clear that he's no longer interested in anything concerning football. He's also mentioned that returning to the sport is never an option and has no information whatsoever about the new chairman BatiGoal. His reaction to the question whether he had any last words to the new chairman: "Ti odio!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Just couldn't resist it could you 🤣🤣

Ok, here is the updated Chairman budget:

370332253_ManUtd.png.3b90cd1cad985af5745fa77c31226689.png

@Crashhart -  150 mil.

Spoiler

- Original budget - 500 mil.

- Club buy fee - 350 mil.

Remaining = 150 mil.

Hotspur.png.7197ad9817d37c009e55dd33635ebff0.png

@ThomW12 - 15 mil.

Spoiler

- Club buy fee - 400 mil.

- Fee for buying Grimaldo, Dest & Upamecano - 85 mil.

Remaining = 15 mil.

Liverpool.png.92bdbe51c83453bdfd8907ec454d5056.png

@Jsavfc - 15 mil.

Spoiler

- Club buy fee - 450 mil.

- Buying Jack Grealish - 35 mil

Remaining = 15 mil.

Rangers.png.17a5a094ba12919acbdd29ab0897ebcc.png

@magpiemadman - 450 mil.

Spoiler

- Club buy fee - 50 mil.

Remaining = 450 mil.

BVB.png.e7b3c7b18e5d7fa63ffeecbec711354a.png

@LTFC - 130 mil.

Spoiler

- Fee for sacking Lucien Favre - 10 mil.

- Fee for appointing Pep Guardiola - 10 mil.

Remaining = 130 mil.

Arsenal.png.802a6f1122fd12eda68d1e37f8b58cc7.png

@gunnersaur - 150 mil.

Spoiler

Remaining = 150 mil.

torino.png.e877b4ff46190d8100090b838f8cf759.png

@BatiGoal - 350 mil.

Spoiler

- Club buy fee - 150 mil.

Remaining = 350 mil.

Edited by Kanegan
6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Cappuccino Dello Sport

Will you be supporting @ThomW12 or yourself now? 😂

Torino

Screenshot_2020-03-02-17-54-01-536_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.99c2d1c3919fa1d599cf5c7d0f42053a.jpg

Walter Mazzarri was sacked in real life, replaced by Moreno Longo, but I couldn't find Moreno Longo in the save, meaning that you can sack Mazzarri for free, or stick with him.

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-02-17-53-53-237_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.c5744b37dc68dfbc362883143722f551.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-02-17-53-55-647_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.dbdf62824695dfbacc76db6aacb03842.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-02-17-54-04-408_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1fca9fe2f6ed50d84f48fece4e99e922.jpg

Down in Fourth Division, Torino looks like one of the strongest team in the division with Everton, Leicester being their main rivals.