Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

ohhh man this is not going well… looks like i might need to chop the deadwood and get more good players

PREDICTION CONTEST (after MW13)

@RP21Houdini  - 58 points

@BatiGoal – 54 points 

@Jsavfc – 51 points 

@ThomW12 – 47 Points

@Titjes – 47 points (4 bonus points for scorer)

@gunnersaur – 47 points (4 bonus points for scorer)

@Crashhart – 45 points 

@LTFC – 44 points 

@Ian – 25 points 

@fmhaberdeenfan - 5 points

The winner of the prediction contest will get to make any three transfers in next season irrespective of whether he is participating or not.

In an effort to speed up things, we will be doing two match week in one update starting the next one. So, we will be doing MW 14 & 15 together.

Matchweek 14 & 15 Preview

Featured Match : Barcelona @Titjes vs Dortmund @LTFC

A match between league leaders and relegation-threatened Dortmund. Barcelona had bounce back from their poor form after winning against Atletico Madrid and Liverpool in their recent games, and is now back to the top of the table, while Dortmund had loss their previous 3 matches, gaining only 1 win against Chelsea in their previous 5 league games.

Barcelona

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-29-480_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.7e80e236f0b46ab1deea75b13dd663b8.jpg

Federico Bernardeschi will once again miss this match due to injury. Kylian Mbappe who's the current top scorer will start upfront alongside Lionel Messi, with a similar midfield and defense deploy.

Dortmund

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-38-756_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.91db8767b5b2c481288ea1e14a55751c.jpg

Guardiola may soon lost the dressing room, with 4 players in the starting lineup unhandled. Both Onana and Akanji "has no faith in their manager", while Schmelzer's "trying to ignore in squad divisions" and Brandt's "striving to improve his form". Dortmund will play the game without star striker Erling Haaland, while Vinicius Junior start on bench. Gnabry will start as sole striker, with Brandt and Hazard behind him, the same midfield duo of Can and Tielemans while Balerdi was strangely placed as defensive midfielder. 

Will Guardiola's former team Barcelona add on to Dortmund's trouble or will Dortmund bounce back in form just in time before their upcoming tough fixtures against Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool with all matches separated by only 3 days each?

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Will Guardiola's former team Barcelona add on to Dortmund's trouble or will Dortmund bounce back in form just in time before their upcoming tough fixtures against Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool with all matches separated by only 3 days each?

oh my this is not looking good for me atal. those fixtures are deadly and it doesn’t help that the squad aren’t feeling pep. i fear this could be a fight to the end.

2 hours ago, LTFC said:

oh my this is not looking good for me atal. those fixtures are deadly and it doesn’t help that the squad aren’t feeling pep. i fear this could be a fight to the end.

I'm predicting a win for you. Barca momentum gonna end at some point 😄

Barcelona 2 - 0 Dortmund 

Inter 0-2 Liverpool 

Manchester City 2-0 Arsenal 

Spurs 1-3 PSG

MW15

Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea

Sevilla 1-3 Arsenal 

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm predicting a win for you. Barca momentum gonna end at some point 😄

😃😃thanks but i fear your faith is misplaced. 

However (i think) Pep has a unbeaten record against all his former sides… 🤔🤔

Edited by LTFC

Barcelona 0 - 0 Dortmund 

Inter 2 - 2 Liverpool 

Manchester City 3 - 2 Arsenal 

Spurs 1 - 2 PSG

MW15

Manchester United 4 - 0 Chelsea

Sevilla 0 - 2 Arsenal 

2 hours ago, LTFC said:

😃😃thanks but i fear your faith is misplaced. 

However (i think) Pep has a unbeaten record against all his former sides… 🤔🤔

I think he actually got spanked by Barca during a semi when he was with Bayern 

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

No Torino? 

MW14

Barcelona @Titjes 1-2 Dortmund @LTFC

Inter 2-1 Liverpool @Jsavfc

Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal @gunnersaur

Spurs @ThomW12 2-4 PSG

MW15

Manchester United @Crashhart 1-0 Chelsea

Sevilla 1-2 Arsenal @gunnersaur

We only select a few matches for predictions now since we are doing 2 MW in an update. Torino doesn't play in this 2 MW too.

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

We only select a few matches for predictions now since we are doing 2 MW in an update. Torino doesn't play in this 2 MW too.

Ah of course, I like the new pace of things. 

Matchweek 14 & 15 Results

MW 14

Inter vs Liverpool @Jsavfc

Inter was in a good run of form after winning against Dortmund and Arsenal in their last 2 games and is now 5th in the table, while Liverpool just suffered from a huge defeat against title contenders Barcelona.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-15-414_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.b8dd0d802d11912ff9c228ac9ae36895.jpg

Liverpool managed to defeat Inter with Salah's 11th goal of the season and a 3rd league goal from Captain Jordan Henderson. This will send them to the top temporarily before Barca's match against Dortmund.

Barcelona @Titjes vs Dortmund @LTFC

The clash between league leaders Barca and 16th place Dortmund. Dortmund haven't win in their last 4 games.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-21-102_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f98cff981b96ddc0736ee599a487118a.jpg

No surprise at Camp Nou as Barca managed to claim all 3 points, maintaining their lead in the table. Kylian Mbappe continue to score in the match, scoring his 10th league goal of the season, with Arthur netting the other goal. The defeat for Dortmund is enough to send them down to the relegation zone.

Tottenham @ThomW12 vs PSG

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-23-716_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.32ab529a768eae5a60ffe596cf36bc2f.jpg

Tottenham failed to get any points at home against PSG, with Idrissa Gueye scoring the only goal in the match. This is also Tottenham's 2nd defeat in a row after their defeat against Man Utd. They will face Barcelona in their next game.

Juventus vs Man Utd @Crashhart

Man Utd are currently enjoying their best run of form, winning their last 2 league games, while Juventus was unbeaten in their previous 4 games.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-47-271_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9b935766ac2640b3c7965c33fcda9d36.jpg

A huge defeat for Utd here, with Ronaldo scoring the first goal of the match against his old team, while Paulo Dybala was the star man today netting a hat-trick. 

Man City vs Arsenal @gunnersaur

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-42-49-684_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e79ebfd324c57f4a497a0925518cbf92.jpg

It's Arsenal with all 3 points today, thanks to goals from 2 summer signings Zaha and Lautaro Martinez. That will be their 4th league goal for both Zaha and Martinez. 

MW15

Benfica vs Barcelona @Titjes

League leaders against rock-bottom Benfica, can Benfica surprise Barca like how Porto did last time?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-21-00-11-032_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d44368026bfd57ae56ed36ea918aeee6.jpg

Not this time maybe, as Kylian Mbappe was once again in top form, scoring a hat-trick, which brings his goal tally up to 13 goals, top scorer in the league.

Man Utd @Crashhart vs Chelsea

Man Utd had managed to escape the lower half of the table after their good run of form before the 4-0 defeat to Juve and will face Chelsea who's still in relegation zone. FYI Chelsea's current manager is Ralph Hasenhuttl.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-21-00-14-701_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.6a3ed40809c153bfd70ff0355291d846.jpg

No winners in Old Trafford this time in a very entertaining match, 2 red cards, 1 for both side in the second half. 

Sevilla vs Arsenal @gunnersaur

Everyone expected a comfortable win for Arsenal, but there must be a reason why we choose this match for the predictions.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-04-02-21-00-18-043_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.473721410c13da9190e8d8baa65d6763.jpg

A shocking loss for Arsenal here, 2-0 for Sevilla with goals from Munas Dabbur and Lucas Ocampos. 

November Awards

Vibe Challenger Division

Player Of The Month

Screenshot_2020-04-06-14-55-15-855_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.67ec4fd27fb95f11f0ce1e7a1dc426d3.jpg

No players from the chairmen club included in Top 3 this month.

Young Player Of The Month

Screenshot_2020-04-06-14-55-18-892_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9a91cdd432e56dcf360a55ca711c4b30.jpg

Had to be Mbappe, he had scored a lot of goals this month, including a brace against Liverpool and one against Dortmund. A surprise player named in Top 3 was Man Utd's summer signing Nicolo Zaniolo, although he haven't scored in the league yet, but he still provided 2 assists for Man Utd in a good month for Utd.

Manager Of The Month

Screenshot_2020-04-06-14-55-23-730_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.83806da3c7e0670845ecc9fd2cd6fa1d.jpg

It's former Spurs and Man Utd manager Pochettino with the award this month, in which he led Man City to 3 wins in 3 in November, including a 4-0 win against PSG. Man City are now in 3rd place, with 3 points behind 2nd place Liverpool.

Vibe Gold Division

No awards for Torino

Global

Player Of The Year

Screenshot_2020-04-06-14-56-02-881_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.a806cc6f65ba799cfa2a3d46fbfdd890.jpg

It's Liverpool's van Dijk with the top prize this year, with Messi and Griezmann behind. Any bonuses for van Dijk? @Jsavfc

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

That's me dropping down the prediction table 😣

sorry man 😶 we just didn’t get it done for you

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

It's Liverpool's van Dijk with the top prize this year, with Messi and Griezmann behind. Any bonuses for van Dijk? @Jsavfc

Can you offer a new contract?

Can you take £500k out of my chairman budget as a bonus to him?

29 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Can you offer a new contract?

Can you take £500k out of my chairman budget as a bonus to him?

No for contract, I will list out players with contract expiring in summer soon, and that's when you can offer new contracts.

0.5m for van Dijk's bonus

PREDICTION CONTEST (after MW13)

@RP21Houdini  - 62 points (2 bonus points for Inter vs Liverpool)

@Titjes – 56 points (6 bonus points for Spurs vs PSG/Barca vs Dortmund/Inter vs Liverpool)

@BatiGoal – 54 points 

@Jsavfc – 54 points 

@gunnersaur – 54 points (2 bonus points for Man Utd vs Chelsea)

@ThomW12 – 52 Points (2 bonus points for Man Utd vs Chelsea)

@Crashhart – 45 points 

@LTFC – 45 points 

@Ian – 25 points 

@fmhaberdeenfan - 5 points

The winner of the prediction contest will get to make any three transfers in next season irrespective of whether he is participating or not.

In a bid to speed up the process, we are currently doing away with the Featured Match preview as it is only a cosmetic add-on. Hope you all don't mind and even if you do, kindly maintain social distancing while staging protest. 😁

MATCH KEY FOR PREDICTIONS

MW16

Barcelona @Titjes vs Spurs @ThomW12

Torino @BatiGoal vs Rennes

Arsenal @gunnersaur vs Manchester United @Crashhart

MW17

Dortmund @LTFC vs Atletico Madrid

Manchester United @Crashhart vs Real Madrid

Valencia vs Arsenal @gunnersaur

Barcelona 1-2 Spurs

Torino 1-1 Rennes

Arsenal 0-2 Man Utd