Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

MATCHWEEK 4 MATCH PREVIEW

Featured Match 1 : @Crashhart Manchester United vs @Titjes Barcelona

Featured Match 1 of Matchweek 4 will be the clash between Manchester United and Barcelona. Barcelona had won all 3 of their previous VCD matches scoring 8 and conceded only once, while Manchester United have lost their first 2 matches and won their previous one against Valencia, scoring 3 goals and conceded 5.

Manchester United

Utd.thumb.png.03a317a9c24f8e18b39e5412560209e9.png

Pochettino will play a 5122 formation again which gave them success in their last match against Valencia. Jadon Sancho will be earning his first start for United, replacing Luke Shaw who's out for 1 month in the LWB position. 16 years old summer signing Vasilios Pavlidis will be earning his second consecutive start due to the lack of Center Back in the team. Callum Wilson that scored his first goal for Utd against Valencia will be pairing up with young Mason Greenwood again in the attack.

Barcelona

barca.thumb.png.c83dc28d650d89ed0dda5b206331fae4.png

Kylian Mbappe who had been scoring in his first 3 VCD matches will miss this match after being injured for 1 month. Lionel Messi will be pairing up with new signing Bernardeschi in the attack. Ter Stegen will miss this match as well due to a short term injuries, with Neto replacing him. 

Featured Match 2 : @LTFC Dortmund vs @ThomW12 Tottenham

Both teams had been struggling in their first 3 VCD matches, with Dortmund failed to win a single match and Tottenham only won once. 

Dortmund

Dortmund.thumb.png.4375f17555e6491c0a14171a059cdb8c.png
Vinicius Junior will starts for Dortmund as striker in this match, replacing injured Erling Haaland. Serge Gnabry, their best performer so far will start at left wing, with Julian Brandt at the right.

Tottenham

Spurs.thumb.png.3db89b67e99b80aefa5e6d1a71377cb4.png

Dayot Upamecano will once again started as DMC, with Ndombele and Fiorentina Luis in front of him in the midfield. Dele Alli starts as left winger again, with Heung-Min Son (who had been speculated a move to Arsenal or Man Utd) playing as right winger. Star striker who scored a brace last match will start as striker, despite worries about his injury. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-14-29-09-765_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e0f842a1b7242ed6769ce1feadd15b1f.jpg

Edited by Kun Aguero
2 hours ago, Kanegan said:

The winner of the prediction contest will get to make any three transfers in next season irrespective of whether he is participating or not.

Explain this a bit better will you please? The winner can take/place any 3 players he wants from any team to any other team? 🤔

Just now, Titjes said:

Explain this a bit better will you please? The winner can take/place any 3 players he wants from any team to any other team? 🤔

There will be some restrictions, like you aren't allowed to make more than one transfers for the same club. For example, Bati decides to move Mbappe to Torino, after that he's not allowed to move any players FROM Barca but is allowed to move players TO Barca, he's also not allowed to move any players TO Torino but allowed to move players FROM Torino. Hope that's clear enough. 😀

3 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

There will be some restrictions, like you aren't allowed to make more than one transfers for the same club. For example, Bati decides to move Mbappe to Torino, after that he's not allowed to move any players FROM Barca but is allowed to move players TO Barca, he's also not allowed to move any players TO Torino but allowed to move players FROM Torino. Hope that's clear enough. 😀

So, he can bring in 1 player for himself and f up a total of up to 3 teams while at it? 🤔

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

he can bring in 1 player for himself and f up a total of up to 3 teams while at it? 🤔

In my own case I'd honor the sportsmanship thingie, but can't speak for others. So yes, if I do win, no worries, Mbappé is safe 😉 

Just now, Jsavfc said:

Unless your offering good money then hands off!!

I did have a look earlier but found nothing that would improve the Torino squad. Rather the opposite. 

MW4 results coming soon......

Place your bets....

Vibe Challenger Division

Dortmund @LTFC vs Spurs @ThomW12

Man Utd @Crashhart  vs Barcelona @Titjes

AC Milan vs Arsenal @gunnersaur

Chelsea vs Liverpool @Jsavfc

Vibe Gold Division

Getafe vs Torino @BatiGoal  

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Say goodbye to Son, @ThomW12

I don't want to, take anyone but Son! (or Kane) 

In the highly unlikely event that I win the 3 transfers I think I would just send Mbappe to Brighton or Salah to Yeovil Town, see what happens 😂 

Vibe Challenger Division

Dortmund @LTFC 2-3 Spurs @ThomW12

Man Utd @Crashhart  0-4 Barcelona @Titjes

AC Milan0-2 Arsenal @gunnersaur

Chelsea1-2Liverpool @Jsavfc

Vibe Gold Division

Getafe 0-3 Torino @BatiGoal  

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

In my own case I'd honor the sportsmanship thingie, but can't speak for others. So yes, if I do win, no worries, Mbappé is safe 😉 

If you would want to take Mbappé in that example, so be it mate 😉

Would be kinda stupid to not take a great player and f up 3 teams that are doing great I guess 🤔

Imho, it's just a bit much and takes the fun out of it 😕

Vibe Challenger Division

Dortmund @LTFC 1-3 Spurs @ThomW12

Man Utd @Crashhart  0-2 Barcelona @Titjes

AC Milan 1-1 Arsenal @gunnersaur

Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool @Jsavfc

Vibe Gold Division

Getafe 0-3 Torino @BatiGoal  

Dortmund 1 - 1 Spurs

Man Utd 2 - Barcelona 2

Milan 2 - 1 Arsenal

Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool

Getafe 0 - 1 Torino

Im not participating but if I win the prediction battle then I’ll try to be fair with my transfers.

Dortmund 3 - 1 Spurs

Man Utd 2 - 1 Barcelona 

Milan 2 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 2 - 2 Liverpool

Getafe 0 - 4 Torino

If I win the predictions player than your all loosing your most valuable player, @BatiGoal is getting pavlidis 

Edited by Crashhart
3 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

If I win the predictions player than your all loosing your most valuable player, @BatiGoal is getting pavlidis

😂 For all we know, Pavlidis could turn into an FMM God! 

Dortmund 0 - 0 Spurs

Man Utd 1 - Barcelona 2

Milan 0 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 1 - 3 Liverpool

Getafe 0 - 2 Torino

Matchweek 4 Results

2 clashes between chairmen this week, including 2 struggling teams Dortmund v Tottenham, and a struggling Utd against a strong Barcelona. Any surprises this week?

@LTFC Dortmund vs @ThomW12 Tottenham

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-09-17-27-506_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.803e918b57a2bf65d907af093e245749.jpg

The most thrilling match yet! A first half hat-trick from striker Vinicius Jr gave Dortmund a 3-2 lead, with Kane injured and Son scoring twice in the first half. Son completed his hat-trick in the 75th minute to equalize, while Vinicius Jr. scored his 4th in the 80th minute thinking that he had won the match for Dortmund, only for Alli to score 4 minutes later to end the match in a thrilling 4-4 score.

@Crashhart Man Utd v @Titjes Barcelona

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-09-17-30-764_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.845977b68b7281e40543a9087e9dcb9b.jpg

Lots of predicts that Barcelona will thrash Utd, but they only managed to win by a narrow 1-0 score, with Messi scoring his 4th goal in the VCD. Man Utd however put in a great defensive performance, despite losing Zaniolo early in the match and playing a 16 years old Pavlidis. 

AC Milan vs @gunnersaur Arsenal

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-09-17-33-242_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.5a0a041f4d87b575513054ce69131548.jpg

Another disappointing performance from Arsenal as they suffered another defeat, losing 1-0 against AC Milan. This defeat brings Arsenal down to 16th, gaining only 3 points in the first 4 VCD matches.

Chelsea vs @Jsavfc Liverpool

Chelsea is yet to gain a single point in the VCD, while Liverpool have won all their first 3 matches.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-09-17-43-436_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.505c25a9920a9264b497a5653ef8af2e.jpg

First goal conceded for Liverpool, with Oliver Giroud scoring for Chelsea in the 44th minute. Roberto Firmino's goal in the 65th minute prevented their first loss, but they only managed to hold a 1-1 draw, bringing them down to 2nd in the league table.

Getafe vs @BatiGoal Torino

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-03-10-09-18-13-946_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.546bdf204c7274bac1e544a71fc09f32.jpg

Disappointment for Torino, as they failed to score against Getafe, however the draw means that Torino is yet to concede a single goal, being the only team beside Barcelona that is yet to concede a goal.

COMING SOON ...

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

THE MANCHESTER DERBY!

8th place Man City against 15th place Man Utd, Utd won their recent derby irl, but can they repeat that in the game, with only 4 healthy center backs in their team (Maguire, Tomori, Ajer and Pavlidis)? Stay tuned!

PREDICTION CONTEST (after MW4)

@BatiGoal – 20 points 

@RP21Houdini  - 14 points

@Jsavfc – 17 points  

@Ian – 15 points 

@ThomW12 – 13 Points

@Crashhart – 12 points 

@gunnersaur – 12 points 

@Titjes – 12 points 

@LTFC – 10 points

This week's results tripped everyone with @BatiGoal maintaining his top spot due to making 3 correct predictions. Nobody got any bonus points though.

The winner of the prediction contest will get to make any three transfers in next season irrespective of whether he is participating or not.

Dortmund agree two year loan for Spurs youngster Troy Parrot. He is brought in as Dortmund recently suffered an injury to Haaland and need more cover in the position.