Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

On 27/02/2020 at 17:41, Kun Aguero said:

You can use the budget to buy players, upgrading facilities and appointing managers.

Or @Kanegan How much would it cost me to upgrade the training and/or youth facilities per lvl? 

Tottenham Hotspur clearout

It has been announced that spurs have sold Lamela, Walker-peters, Davies and Wanyama in order to clear the way for future transfers. It has also been stated and others may follow if they don't give it their best and the price is right. 

image.jpeg.202bfe2bb46bf9975d4b5e86e7fa1385.jpeg

Arsenal Sign 3 in 1 day

There is a complete overhaul at the Emirates happening before our very eyes. Arsenal Announce the signing of 3 major players that will have a massive impact on the team.

image.jpeg.1383f3469b7a1ce310d1f2e804e58cf8.jpeg

Arsenal have signed Ruben Dias from SL Benfica for a fee of whats believed to be around 50 million." The Club told me i was heading to Arsenal which i s a massive club with a lot of history i want to do my job for the fans and win trophies".

image.jpeg.c330da1ab2f4eabc2a70baeb450cc483.jpeg

Arsenal Have signed Presnel Kimpembe form PSG for a fee of 40million . " I got the call from my agent and he told me i was going to Arsenal I was so happy. I cant wait to share my skills with the club".

image.jpeg.f5262d27cfd187385169fd99f63505cd.jpeg

Arsenal have signed Leon Goretzka from Bayern for 50 million. " i got told Arsenal were calling for me but i couldnt help but ask why they dont just recall Gnabry from his loan spell Either way im hoping i can be here for a long time and become a legend"

We also talked to Gunnersaur he said " Its great to sign these types of players for a club as big as Arsenal we hope they will push us towards the top 4 and well go from there. its all a building process".

Edited by gunnersaur

Dortmund stars on the move??

Today Dortmund chairman LTFC announced that the club are looking to move on players such as Axel Witsel, Marco Reus and Matts Hummels (if interested pm me)

Edited by LTFC

Arsenal sign Thomas Delaney

Arsenal have signed Dortmund Midfielder Thomas Delaney on loan for the season.

Gunnersaur has had his say on it " Delaney is a solid player and will help us a lot this season"

5 hours ago, Titjes said:

I'm not sure if I should sign up or not 🤔

Afraid I will make stupid mistakes because I maybe understand things wrong 😅😂

You can still join mate, plenty of clubs out there. 

7 hours ago, Titjes said:

I'm not sure if I should sign up or not 🤔

Afraid I will make stupid mistakes because I maybe understand things wrong 😅😂

You think I have a clue what I'm doing? 😂 

cJladDHF_400x400.jpgNEW SPONSORSHIP DEAL FOR BVB

It was announced this morning that Dortmund have signed a sponsorship deal with car manufacturers Chevrolet. Chairman LTFC said this “we are delighted to have a company of this magnitude to be joining with us here at Dortmund”

Edited by LTFC

GNABRY TO JOIN DORTMUND

Serge Gnabry is set to join Borussia Dortmund for £20 million with marco reus heading the other way1_GettyImages-1144895594.jpgThe German youngster is set to swap Bayern for his rivals and when asked why he moved he said this “I have spoken to the chairman and the manager and they have given we a great vision of the club. I am very excited to get to work”. 

Marco Reus ends his long spell at Dortmund by finally swapping them for Bayern he said this “It is mabye not what I wanted but it is what is best for the club and for me.”

Manchester United Announcement

Manchester United have announced the signing of Mason Mount and Jude Bellingham, keen to boost there English and young players quota Manchester United we’re pleased to announce the sighting to strengthen there depleted midfield, in other news Eric Bailly departs the club 

Arsenal get rid of deadwood

Arsenal sell players like Xhaka ,Luiz, Sokratis, Aubameyang ,Lacazette and probably the biggest loss to the team Mustafi 

andre_onana_of_ajax_celebrates_as_donny_ONANA JOINS DORTMUND

The Cameroonian goalkeepers joins Dortmund from Ajax for a fee if £20 million plus Dortmund keeper Burki goin gets the other way...

2 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Ok great. 

@BatiGoal your time has come for sponsors. 

You can choose from Adidas or Emirates. 

Let's go Emirates pls, I'm not feeling that - having to win Ballon D'or- my team isn't ready for that yet so Fly Emirates to sponsor Torino!!! 

The Daily Vibe📰

Todays transfer rumours are mostly linked to Liverpool FC, no surprise considering the recent takeover. 

We have reliable information that suggests Liverpool are looking to offload a few of their more 'squad' players. 

According to a source close the club, the club are happy to listen of offers for the following players;

D.Origi, 

J.Matip,

D.Lovren, 

N.Clyne, 

A.Lallana. 

While the club is happy for a few of their younger stars to leave the club on a loan basis only. 

Big changes at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium! 

Using their new ties with Red Bull, Spurs have captured the signing of Timo Werner for free, he is expected to fight with Harry Kane as first choice Striker. 

Along with Werner, Spurs have spend over £100m on new signings Mikel Oyarzabal, Florentino Luis and Bryan Gil. It is also understood that Oyarzabal has been signed for a club record fee.

It seems Spurs are spending big on achieving their ambitious plans of winning a trophy. 

53 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Let's go Emirates pls, I'm not feeling that - having to win Ballon D'or- my team isn't ready for that yet so Fly Emirates to sponsor Torino!!! 

Ok then @magpiemadman gets Adidas then.

Bon Voyage Martial

Yet another statement from Manchester United it’s been announced that Anthony Martial has left the club, photographers caught the moment where Tony was dragged out of Carrington by his feet, an extremely nervous Ole Gunner Solkjaer also announced the signings of Leon Bailey and Callum Wilson. Critics are speculating if anyone’s safe after another high profile departure.

Cappuccino Dello Sport

Breaking: BatiGoal's Spine Spendings

--- After the surprise appointment of worldclass manager Diego Simeone, the hand of new Torino chairman BatiGoal strikes again. BatiGoal: "I'm going to allow good amigo Simeone do most of the work regarding player transfers and squad management" and continued to say, "but in Italy the saying goes - a team with no spine is like a morning with no cappuccino" . Right. Interesting. So after the spine spendings it's clearly expected that Torino are aiming for promotion under the guidance of BatiGoal and Simeone. And of course with their new young all-Italian spine GK Donnarumma CB Bastoni CM Tonali ST Pellegri for the now as well as for the future. On the question how much money was involved to secure these 4 young talents, BatiGoal replied: "a bag of money".

6 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Breaking news from Spain

Barcelona have announced that the club will be taken over by Titjes.

Everyone is excited to see what the future brings.

And to commemorate on this new takeover at Camp Nou, a new sponsor has come on board:

BNP Paribas

- Contract Length : 4 seasons

- Perks : Extra transfer budget of 100m every season.

- Season Expectations : Top 4 finish in Top Division / Achieve promotion in lower division or winning FA Cup/Carabao Cup

- Consequences If Failed To Achieve Expectations : Contract termination.

- Extras : Need to sign two French players every year.

So, @Titjes your new budget is 500 - 450 (for buying Barca) + 100 (sponsor) = 150 mil.

You can start buying or selling players.