Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 20 Chairman Game

Kun Aguero

GettyImages-10173389641.thumb.jpg.97b88c61c00fc05771df701111caf07d.jpg

Welcome to the FMM 2020 Chairman Game presented by me and @Kanegan. As the name suggest, you will be a chairman of a club, handling transfers, sponsors, and most important, manager sackings (your chance to sack Ole, Man Utd fans 😂). 

How To Join?

Spoiler

Anyone can join, but keep in mind, once signed up, you will have to be active in the game, make sure you can check the site regularly (no one likes waiting for a week to buy your player). You are also recommended to interact actively, at least able to write some Press Releases when you sign a superstar for your club. 

If you can do the above, leave a comment below with your desired club! (Recommended to post a Press Release announcing your new club)

Clubs

Spoiler

The World Super League database created by @hege18 will be used in the game, with 159 clubs across the globe competing in 7 divisions. Once signed up, you will have 500 million budget to buy any of the 159 clubs, with value of each clubs categorized as below.

Spoiler

Vibe Challenger Division

Class 1 : Man City, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern(450M)
Class 2 : Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus (400M)
Class 3 : Man Utd, Arsenal, Napoli, Inter Milan, Dortmund (350M)
Class 4 : Valencia, Sevilla, AC Milan, Porto, Benfica (300M)

Vibe Diamond Division

Class 1 : Roma, Leverkusen, Schalke, Lazio, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille (250M)
Class 2 : A. Bilbao, Villareal, Monchengladbach, Fiorentina, Wolfsburg, Real Sociedad, Hoffenheim (200M)
Class 3 : Flamengo, Palmeiras, Gremio, Corinthians, Shakhtar, Zenit, Sao Paulo, Santos, CSKA Moscow, Internacional (150M)

Vibe Platinum Division

Class 1 : Ajax, RB Leipzig (250M)
Class 2 : Galatasaray, Mainz, PSV, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Werder Bremen, Atalanta, Feyenoord (200M)
Class 3 : Lokomotiv Moscow, Dynamo Kyiv, CF America, Boca, River Plate, Cruzeiro, Krasnodar, CD Guadalajara, Atletico Mineiro, Cruz Azul, Pumas, Alaves, Eibar (150M)

Vibe Gold Division

Class 1 : Everton, Leicester, Celtic, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham, LOSC Lille (200M)
Class 2 : Frankfurt, Hertha Berlin, Stuttgart, Torino, Anderlecht, Getafe, Real Betis, Sporting Lisbon, RB Salzburg, Braga, Sampdoria, Stade Rennais, AZ, PAOK, Olympiakos (150M)
Class 3 : CF Monterrey (100M)

Vibe Silver/Bronze A/Bronze B Division

All Clubs : 50M (check this link for the full list)

You can choose any clubs but since only England, Spain, Italy and Germany are loaded, clubs not in the 4 nations may not have their full squad. 

Transfers

Spoiler

Your remaining budget after buying a club will be your Chairman Budget. You can use the budget to buy players, upgrading facilities and appointing managers. You can also invest any value into your club, to be the club's in-game transfer budget. (Up to 500m, does not depends on your Chairman Budget)

To buy a player owned by other chairman, you will have to negotiate with him through PM or comment under this thread to agree a fee/player swap deal.

As for players not owned by any chairman, PM me and @Kanegan to negotiate a transfer price for the player.

Manager Sackings & Appointments

Spoiler

To sack your current manager, you will need to pay 10 million, while another 10 million will be needed  to appoint a manager not owned by any chairman. Free of charge in case of appointing an unemployed manager. For appointing a manager currently owned by other chairman, you will need to negotiate with him to hit a deal.

Squad Rules

Spoiler

Your team have to consist of 20% local players and 10% U21 players before the end of transfer window. Failure to meet the requirements will require in fine or squad reduction.

More features to follow. Feel free to signup, deadline for signup will be 12:00 AM GMT 2nd of March (Monday)! Looking forward for your participation!

P.S. : In case you aren't familiar with how the game works, have a look at the previous Chairman Game hosted by @UKFootballScore!

Edited by Kun Aguero

Crashhart buys Manchester United for a sizzling £4,000,000,000. Glazer brothers, Phil Jones, Jesse Lingard and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer,have also been reported missing.

Looking forward to this!

5 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

Crashhart buys Manchester United for a sizzling £4,000,000,000. Glazer brothers, Phil Jones, Jesse Lingard and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer,have also been reported missing.

Looking forward to this!

Welcome on board!

Exclusive image of Phil Jones after hearing the news of the purchase of Utd. Open at your own risk!

Spoiler

690.jpg

Warned ya!

He will be used exclusively as a warning to the youth players of what happens to your career when you want to play that bang average for a team like United 

So how does the clubs tranfer budget work exactly? I can't quite make sense of it from the original post. Is it simply whatever is left over from the purchase of the club? 

Just now, ThomW12 said:

So how does the clubs tranfer budget work exactly? I can't quite make sense of it from the original post. Is it simply whatever is left over from the purchase of the club? 

The leftover budget is different with the in-game transfer budget. You can invest as much as you want for the in-game manager to spend.

Leftover budget is for you to do transfers. Hope that makes it clear.

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

The leftover budget is different with the in-game transfer budget. You can invest as much as you want for the in-game manager to spend.

If we do not use the left over budget for transfers, will the manager of our team still buy/sell using the in-game budget? If so, will there be any control over that?

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

So someone like Barcelona will have their 200m (or whatever it is) in game transfer budget but then I could add up to 50m from my remaining chairman budget? Sorry to be annoying. 

Just now, Jsavfc said:

If we do not use the left over budget for transfers, will the manager of our team still buy/sell using the in-game budget? If so, will there be any control over that?

It's totally up to the in-game manager to decide the transfers.

1 minute ago, ThomW12 said:

So someone like Barcelona will have their 200m (or whatever it is) in game transfer budget but then I could add up to 50m from my remaining chairman budget? Sorry to be annoying. 

Here's an example to make it clear. Sorry for not explaining it clearly in the OP.

For example I used 450m of my 500m Chairman Budget to buy Man City, I will have 50m remaining to do transfers. I can still invest for example 200m for the in-game manager to spend and the in-game Man City transfer budget will be 200m (not adding 200m but to 200m, so it's basically you setting the in-game budget) , but investing too much transfer budget will have a risk of having the club being bankrupt. 

4 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Here's an example to make it clear. Sorry for not explaining it clearly in the OP.

For example I used 450m of my 500m Chairman Budget to buy Man City, I will have 50m remaining to do transfers. I can still invest for example 200m for the in-game manager to spend and the in-game Man City transfer budget will be 200m (not adding 200m but to 200m, so it's basically you setting the in-game budget) , but investing too much transfer budget will have a risk of having the club being bankrupt. 

Ah, I see. Well then, some team will be making an announcement shortly. Cheers. 

5 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

It's totally up to the in-game manager to decide the transfers.

I feel like I shouldn’t have spent 4 billion of my 500 million chairman budget 😭😭😭, typical United always taking on an owners debt 

5 minutes ago, Crashhart said:

I feel like I shouldn’t have spent 4 billion of my 500 million chairman budget 😭😭😭, typical United always taking on an owners debt 

Man Utd actually cost 350 million according to the list, you will still have 150m to spend as your Chairman Budget.

You can decide how much to offer Ole (or a potential new manager 😉) now or after the signup phase, can be up to 500 million, for him to get you 100 Ighalo's maybe. 😂

50 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Man Utd actually cost 350 million according to the list, you will still have 150m to spend as your Chairman Budget.

You can decide how much to offer Ole (or a potential new manager 😉) now or after the signup phase, can be up to 500 million, for him to get you 100 Ighalo's maybe. 😂

Hmmm can I start making changes now? Got a manager change in mind 😭😭😭

Under new management

Tottenham Hotspur have announced the takeover of the club by Mr ThomW12.

At first concerned by his strange name, Mr Levy was won over by his radical idea of win a trophy. 

It is rumoured that in order to achieve his goal of winning literally anything, Mr ThomW12 will be giving Mourinho £200m and letting him do what he does best... Spend big! 

More to follow over the coming days. 

breaking-news-liverpool-jurgen-klopp1-64

NEWS JUST IN!

Liverpool FC have been the subject to a takeover bid by JSAVFC. 

Sources close to the club have confirmed the bid is likely to be accepted. 

It is unknown at this stage where Jsavfc has made his fortunes, or how much of that will be pumped into the club. 

We do know that it is now in doubt whether the new owner wants Klopp to stay on as the clubs manager. Only time will tell. 

More information to be released as we receive it

Edited by Jsavfc

New Era at Rangers

Magpiemadman has announced he has taken over the reigns of chairman at the mighty Glasgow Rangers. It looks like the current manager Steven Gerrard will keep his job and the new owner will give him time at the club.

More to follow.

8 hours ago, magpiemadman said:

New Era at Rangers

Magpiemadman has announced he has taken over the reigns of chairman at the mighty Glasgow Rangers. It looks like the current manager Steven Gerrard will keep his job and the new owner will give him time at the club.

More to follow.

Interesting choice there mate

4 chairmen in so far. Looking forward for more.

Manchester United

@Crashhart

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-01-668_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1080bc346a9398ee72b4cb619e1484c7.jpg

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-37-54-363_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.78f02c425d0623c7c5a164cc33d917b6.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-37-59-025_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.c579650225b70108d14c9d528e0a190e.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-39-27-748_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f8874a7dad8ce54777d3a71384626087.jpg

Man Utd will start their season with a match against Bayern, following a few easier matches against Sevilla and Valencia before facing Barcelona. 

Tottenham Hotspur

@ThomW12

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-12-372_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e786887839a1683f415e4b864cb27cf7.jpg

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-07-144_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9c1ef4096f774208109fdea45229834d.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-08-856_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d0592f86aa815d27c427436b4b389ea0.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-39-34-072_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.844c8e09d753398910352d7656fbde54.jpg

An easier starting fixtures for Tottenham, facing Sevilla, Benfica and Inter in their first few matches.

Liverpool

@Jsavfc

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-37-49-163_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.6dc21850f44511061d283350b4e8d6b5.jpg

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-37-43-783_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.19d60d5675fac8ca39707abf0476e48c.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-37-45-853_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.5b98b427dd167af2b9de8ee41dd2c9b7.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-39-21-179_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.c15a4c5d6bf35b4bc9f5a2baacb6f143.jpg

Tough challenge ahead for Liverpool, facing Arsenal, Chelsea in their first 2 Vibe Challenger Division games.

Rangers

@magpiemadman

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-21-340_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.2bdcbe9dfa73efb29369df8eb9692cd3.jpg

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-17-175_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.26844a2701931e550fc51c1a3af3dd61.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-38-18-819_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.499e2db6942ef416a0512a14aa30dbc3.jpg

Fixtures

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-02-28-09-39-42-489_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.378eed0f336093af7bda566a526651a6.jpg

Rangers are expected to win the Vibe Bronze Division A easily with no tough opponents in the division.

Still 155 clubs up for grab, join the fun!

12 hours ago, magpiemadman said:

New Era at Rangers

More to follow.

Unusual but a great choice mate. Hope Gerrard turns them into a powerhouse for you. 😁

20 minutes ago, Duggyavfc said:

ill take villa if possible

Do you mean Villareal or Aston Villa? Villareal is available but Aston Villa isn't. If you mean Aston Villa, please choose another club from the list in OP.

BREAKING NEWS!

Borrusia Dortmund has appointed a new chairman in the form of a mysterious Bruneian business. Man we are yet to establish wether or not he will make changes to the staff or players and how he will handle the clubs up and coming superstars....

Edited by LTFC
1 hour ago, LTFC said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Borrusia Dortmund has appointed a new chairman in the form of a mysterious Bruneian business. Man we are yet to establish wether or not he will make changes to the staff or players and how he will handle the clubs up and coming superstars....

Welcome on board! Lots of chairmen will be looking to sign your youngsters now!