Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Any way to manage non playable National Teams with IGE?

Hey guys!
I have only recently started playing this game. Last year's was my first but this is the first time I got the mobile version.

My issue is this,

I want to manage my country's National Team but it is one of the unplayable nations.

I have the In Game Editor (bought it cause i thought it might help with the National Team situation)

Is there anyway with the Editor that I could play with my country?

You can either add players from your nationality by MyClub or using the IGE to edit players with other nationality to your nationality. Once the number of players exceed 50, the national team will be playable, and you can use the IGE to sack the current manager. Hope that helps.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

On 01/03/2020 at 05:05, Kun Aguero said:

You can either add players from your nationality by MyClub or using the IGE to edit players with other nationality to your nationality. Once the number of players exceed 50, the national team will be playable, and you can use the IGE to sack the current manager. Hope that helps.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the help my man!

I tried changing nationalities in my current save (In the year 2024) I managed to do about 120 players. All of whom were free agents or just newgens. I took the extra step of putting those players in the country's leagues as well. So far no players have actually been called up for International Duty.

Should I wait for this season to end for the changes to start taking plaace?

11 minutes ago, Azagahst said:

Thanks for the help my man!

I tried changing nationalities in my current save (In the year 2024) I managed to do about 120 players. All of whom were free agents or just newgens. I took the extra step of putting those players in the country's leagues as well. So far no players have actually been called up for International Duty.

Should I wait for this season to end for the changes to start taking plaace?

Need to wait for a while, but not sure till when. I did that with Malaysia national team, and the team appeared a few months after creating those players. Make sure you have loaded the nations of the same continent with your nationality tho, etc load China if you want to manage an Asia national team. Won't work if you want to manage Japan or Germany, licenses issue.

Edited by Kun Aguero
5 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Need to wait for a while, but not sure till when. I did that with Malaysia national team, and the team appeared a few months after creating those players. Make sure you have loaded the nations of the same continent with your nationality tho, etc load China if you want to manage an Asia national team. Won't work if you want to manage Japan or Germany, licenses issue.

Ohh okay. I hadn't loaded China at the start of the save. Looks like I need a new save for that.

Thank you for your help!

ย