Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Macos delight

1639733002_Screenshot_20200302-231629_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.7d1490bcc0600e7f58b786b206268ca0.jpgThis is my 4-1-2-2-1 macos delight unbeaten with spurs in all competitions half way into 1st season and on course to win everything. Done a mass clearout and got loads of money in got rid of 3 more in jan to get savic in which I'm over the moon with, I rotate alot giving younger players game time in cup games along with a few older players to make sure of the result,as you can see I've sold well and asked for more money for my players than there worth and I got some big fees in with a net spend of -£25m.

Hope I've put this in the right place folks I'm new to this 

Screenshot_20200302-231824_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231820_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231806_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231712_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231644_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231637_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231601_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231531_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231526_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231517_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231521_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-231508_FM20 Mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, MikeF said:

Have you tried this anywhere else? Or with original squad? You made some huge changes there with world class signings. 

Only play with spurs mate,as I know the team inside out and know how much money i can get for the players,,,, whent unbeaten in all competitions in the end winning everything and only conceded 13 goals in league,

End of season,,clean sweep unbeaten,, rotation is key,keeps everyone happy and improving, think the football god were on my side in the Q-final has Loris saved a 91 minute penalty that would of put us out, try it out and if anyone can make it even better than great 

Screenshot_20200303-014826_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-014737_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-014813_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200303-014951_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Thank you for sharing. Im also interested in Knowing how did it go without All the signings or with a team not so good in the prl :)

57 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you for sharing. Im also interested in Knowing how did it go without All the signings or with a team not so good in the prl :)

Didnt defeat me at all once everyone is getting game time and we were winning everyone was happy, my coaches are attacking, defensive, fitness, youth,,and I'm motivational coach so that might help,,I retrain players to the positions I need then let my assistant look after training,, I'm after signing van dijk and dembele from barca and mbappe so it's getting a bit too easy now , so will test this with lower team 

9 hours ago, Maco99 said:

Only play with spurs mate,as I know the team inside out and know how much money i can get for the players,,,, whent unbeaten in all competitions in the end winning everything and only conceded 13 goals in league,

I wouldn’t consider this as ‘playing with spurs’, you replaced virtually all the players. It’s not a huge test for tactics using a big team and signing loads of world class players. 

Would be interested to see you try out with a smaller team or without all the signings. 

That said it looks a reasonably solid tactic.  the midfield set up might cause issues with lower quality players as no positional players there really.

6 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I wouldn’t consider this as ‘playing with spurs’, you replaced virtually all the players. It’s not a huge test for tactics using a big team and signing loads of world class players. 

Would be interested to see you try out with a smaller team or without all the signings. 

That said it looks a reasonably solid tactic.  the midfield set up might cause issues with lower quality players as no positional players there really.

I used spurs because I know what money I can get for there players,, plus I signed better players because there wouldn't be much point signing weaker players,,,but I'm gonna test it with lower or mid table team 

I think the point that is being made is, with a world class team like the one you have put together, in theory most tactics would work due to the quality on offer. 

Nothing wrong with the way you have managed Spurs, but I guess what people want to know is, would the tactic work for a standard team, or a lower league team etc. Without virtually a whole team of superstars.

Mate I never go lower league so that would be up to someone else to test,,I will try mid to lower prem team, I like to buy and sell  players and build a team up,,lower league with no money is not for me,, I play for fun 

7 minutes ago, Maco99 said:

Mate I never go lower league so that would be up to someone else to test,,I will try mid to lower prem team, I like to buy and sell  players and build a team up,,lower league with no money is not for me,, I play for fun 

Thats not a problem mate. You play the game how you want to. All I was saying is that with a team like the one you have created, and the likes of Liverpool, Man City, Barca etc. winning alot isnt that much of an achievement. Quality should always prevail within a team like that. 

Tactic could work lower down, just need someone to test it. Testing it with a team such as Southampton, Aston Villa, even dropping to championship would give a good idea of the tactics capabilities 

Edited by Jsavfc
30 minutes ago, Yido1991 said:

I’m trying this out with Leeds at the moment. Will post results once first season is finished.

Klich and Bogusz would do well in the two AP spots I bet.

On 04/03/2020 at 00:14, LiamTaylor said:

I am going to use it with Chester Team In Vanarama North. 😊

BADFA46B-A088-4D4B-8C2B-0A392A15CEDF.png

That’s a totally different formation. 

20 minutes ago, MikeF said:

That’s a totally different formation. 

3 changes hardly different formation,, I made the changes when I fell behide and scored 4 goals 

Edited by Maco99
25 minutes ago, Maco99 said:

3 changes hardly different formation,, I made the changes when I fell behide and scored 4 goals 

4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder (or 4-1-2-2-1 if you like), are very different shapes on a football field. I think that's what @MikeFis getting at.

9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder (or 4-1-2-2-1 if you like), are very different shapes on a football field. I think that's what @MikeFis getting at.

Yeah, not picking holes or anything, I was just pointing out that that's a totally different formation. As @Schwantz34 says, they're very different shapes, particularly with the ball. Not to mention the different roles too. A CM replacing an AP makes a big difference for how solid your midfield is. My point at the start was the formation may have issues with lesser players having two APs and a DLP as none are really positional players but the DLP moving up and becoming a CM changes that. One of your APs becoming a T is a huge change too tactically. As is AF becoming a Poacher. 

I'm not having a go, i'm merely pointing out that they are not the same formation. 

Anyway... lets not argue on here. It's a friendly forum where we share advice, no need for getting defensive. 

Top tactic mate

used a couple different ones this year as the AI seems to counteract mine pretty quick

so far so good for this one with my Milan team. Started using it after the draw with Torino. 

90A3A802-A26C-4831-9F91-7CA4E321F27F.png

4 hours ago, snell89 said:

Top tactic mate

used a couple different ones this year as the AI seems to counteract mine pretty quick

so far so good for this one with my Milan team. Started using it after the draw with Torino. 

Happy it's working for you,, I'm trying different things now trying to make it even better 

4 hours ago, snell89 said:

Top tactic mate

Hi , what tac are u using? 4231 or 41221. 

I'm gonna try take Bolton wonders back to the prem,,there broke as sh1t so will have to use youth and loans so should be a good test for this tactic 

35 minutes ago, Maco99 said:

I'm gonna try take Bolton wonders back to the prem,,there broke as sh1t so will have to use youth and loans so should be a good test for this tactic 

Points deduction as well haven't they?

Update on my season. Still absolutely flying with this tactic.

Unfortunately Donnaruma has ran contract down and I couldn’t afford his ludicrous 300k a week demands and he’s joining Dortmund, so the petulant side of me he dumped him in the reserves.

A6A1A574-3C40-469A-A8F8-3F519B9E3CB4.png

31E779C3-076F-4F46-9CBE-2ED17FD8F2FE.png

8B88BD64-2E94-44C9-BD53-C543EB6E077A.png

5 hours ago, snell89 said:

Update on my season. Still absolutely flying with this tactic.

Unfortunately Donnaruma has ran contract down and I couldn’t afford his ludicrous 300k a week demands and he’s joining Dortmund, so the petulant side of me he dumped him in the reserves.

A6A1A574-3C40-469A-A8F8-3F519B9E3CB4.png

31E779C3-076F-4F46-9CBE-2ED17FD8F2FE.png

8B88BD64-2E94-44C9-BD53-C543EB6E077A.png

Are those not different player roles though?