Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Post match advice

Does anyone have a guide on how to utilise the post match advice.

I honestly can’t think of how to deal with poor goalkeeper distribution or wingers not tracking back with runners

12 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Does anyone have a guide on how to utilise the post match advice.

I honestly can’t think of how to deal with poor goalkeeper distribution or wingers not tracking back with runners

It's mostly intuition. 

For me, it makes sense that

-setting goalkeeper distribution to short will improve keeper distribution(less distance for error). 

-getting wingers with higher work rate(hidden attribute, but players with high teamwork generally have high workrate) will result in harder working wingers who will track back more. 

Personally it’s not a screen I spend much time worrying about because it doesn’t always make a great deal of sense and the most important thing for me is the score line with the match stats just to give me an idea of how many chances we created and if we had good possession.

I think what it does do is point out flaws in your players for you that can’t necessarily be solved with your tactic but more trough training or new players. So perhaps you need a GK with better kicking and throwing attributes or you need wingers that work harder as @RPA123456 said.

On the other hand you may still be winning matches and it doesn’t matter. These are two screenshots from my save of matches a few weeks apart and in both we won easily but I still had the same negative. What the game is telling me is my two CB’s both have aerial of 14 which is a bit low but then does it matter as I scored 8 goals and conceded 0?

2EE02AB4-B95D-4571-9D40-B484B74C6163.thumb.png.8e0c5f92c6c42bed56bf5089aa470da9.png7C08BC45-9EB2-4F63-A58A-145CE427FB79.thumb.png.db80f75449e8a224acf7e3e20f8e2639.png

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I have seen less of the poor distribution message since changing to short and will be working towards wingers with better team work

On 05/03/2020 at 07:25, Foxy said:

Personally it’s not a screen I spend much time worrying about because it doesn’t always make a great deal of sense and the most important thing for me is the score line with the match stats just to give me an idea of how many chances we created and if we had good possession.

I think what it does do is point out flaws in your players for you that can’t necessarily be solved with your tactic but more trough training or new players. So perhaps you need a GK with better kicking and throwing attributes or you need wingers that work harder as @RPA123456 said.

On the other hand you may still be winning matches and it doesn’t matter. These are two screenshots from my save of matches a few weeks apart and in both we won easily but I still had the same negative. What the game is telling me is my two CB’s both have aerial of 14 which is a bit low but then does it matter as I scored 8 goals and conceded 0?

2EE02AB4-B95D-4571-9D40-B484B74C6163.thumb.png.8e0c5f92c6c42bed56bf5089aa470da9.png7C08BC45-9EB2-4F63-A58A-145CE427FB79.thumb.png.db80f75449e8a224acf7e3e20f8e2639.png

But what are these high balls you're being beaten to? Are they harmless lumps forward? Or are you letting too many crosses into the box? Set pieces? What area of the pitch even? 

😛

36 minutes ago, Ashez said:

But what are these high balls you're being beaten to? Are they harmless lumps forward? Or are you letting too many crosses into the box? Set pieces? What area of the pitch even? 

😛

All very good questions Ashley but frankly who cares 😉

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

All very good questions Ashley but frankly who cares 😉

😂

I could tell you someone that doesn't 😛