Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Can't sell players

I dunno what to do, i have pulisic and odoi in my team. Both have 12-13 in shooting, so I was trying upgrade their positions with better finishers but I can't. I have transfer listed them, offered for as low as 30 million but still can't sell. I seriously dunno what to do. 

I've noticed the same but it's on and off in my case. Some saves no issues, others a pain. Especially ageing players and/or late in the window. If you're in the last week of your transfer window it's understandable. I mean, maybe not realistic as that's probably the busiest period irl but in FMM is very common. 

FMM is all about building and ageing players won’t be sold so quickly maybe challenging clubs. But I’ve always sold players at 28 they always go for a tonne and I can rebuild from there! It suggest you do this next time. 

15 hours ago, Road2glory said:

FMM is all about building and ageing players won’t be sold so quickly maybe challenging clubs. But I’ve always sold players at 28 they always go for a tonne and I can rebuild from there! It suggest you do this next time. 

bro hudson odoi is 21 and pulisic 23-24 

And both are valued at 100 million+, but can't sell them, even when I offer them for 30-40 million

2 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

And both are valued at 100 million+, but can't sell them, even when I offer them for 30-40 million

Do you not get any offers ?? Does your assistant say anything like wages are too high ? Maybe could be only a few clubs can afford $100m + player let alone 2 of them ?? Have you tried the next transfer window in game to see if happens again ? 

I had problems where get 2-3 bids accept them but player keep turning down contract with any new club . It was frustrating because I was at Chesterfield a lower league club and had no budget to even buyout the older players that had higher wages too . I had to sit em in reserves til contracts ended .. 

Screenshot_20200410-125809.thumb.png.41edf9c30d3d4d4446c9097652361d37.pngScreenshot_20200410-125817.thumb.png.c1d3a41fa868a5d2b610bff4f6d62679.pngGood Day. Throughout my play through I have realized that no matter how many real life managers retire, retired players who become managers do not get any jobs

4 hours ago, Jks said:

Screenshot_20200410-125809.thumb.png.41edf9c30d3d4d4446c9097652361d37.pngScreenshot_20200410-125817.thumb.png.c1d3a41fa868a5d2b610bff4f6d62679.pngGood Day. Throughout my play through I have realized that no matter how many real life managers retire, retired players who become managers do not get any jobs

Probably best to add this to the Bug List post rather than this one. 🙂 Seems weird though.

On 06/03/2020 at 14:32, MohitMax Roy said:

Would be interested in the answers to @DIRECTFX's questions too. But if it's that you're not getting offers, then:

Are they transfer listed? Generally it's better to offer them out without them being transfer listed.

Have you tried all the different price ranges? eg 30-40, 40-50, 50-60 and so on? Apparently different clubs will consider the player at different price ranges (of £10M). So the clubs considering them at 30-40 might not be able to afford their wages or something, but the clubs at 50-60 might. Not 100% sure that is the case, but someone said that once and it has worked for me in the past - not all the time though. 

Also are the players playing regularly and getting decent ratings? In the past I've had some players that just wouldn't sell, but once I played them for a while (with a good average rating) other clubs were actually interested.  

I've also intentionally upset players sometimes, which seems to get the attention of clubs sometimes (not always).

How long left on their contracts? Sometimes when there's not that long left (maybe a year or less), other clubs won't offer. Maybe offer them a new contract (if they are interested) and add a release clause that you'd be happy with and then offer them out again.

Some of that will work some of the time, but not always. If none of it works, then your options are to wait (sometimes clubs will be interested later on) or to use them as exchanges in transfers for players you really want (you have to find clubs that are interested though, in this case transfer listing can sometimes help).

I'm struggling to sell this guy also, I just got Rafael leao and he's way better. I suspect his value will drop if he's not getting enough game time

Screenshot_2020-05-24-19-24-00.png

Edited by Openjaws
Typo

One way I have found fo selling players. I offer the player out and see if there is possible interest. If there is then most of the time they are sold, if nothing happens after two weeks I offer out again but then up the price to something ridiculous, then when it says no one wants the player I offer out again at the normal players value.

This tends to work 95% of the time for players I don’t want anymore but I agree the transfer of players in FMM20 is terrible. Some clubs asking for stupid money and then offering £5 for a player in my squad worth £50m. 

On 26/05/2020 at 21:21, JonnyLove said:

One way I have found fo selling players. I offer the player out and see if there is possible interest. If there is then most of the time they are sold, if nothing happens after two weeks I offer out again but then up the price to something ridiculous, then when it says no one wants the player I offer out again at the normal players value.

This tends to work 95% of the time for players I don’t want anymore but I agree the transfer of players in FMM20 is terrible. Some clubs asking for stupid money and then offering £5 for a player in my squad worth £50m. 

Do you put the player on transfer list? 

I have encountered this many times, right now in my save I can only sell player for less than 15-20-30m even if they are worth 100m so I started to do player exchange and work great for me so far. And if I'm selling low I ask big percent of the next transfer, like 40-50%.

The main problem is that my players got big wages and other clubs can't afford. 

Edited by George Traistă
On 13/10/2020 at 06:39, Adrien said:

Do you put the player on transfer list? 

Yep. Also i notice sometimes If i offer them out to clubs i suddenly get a notice saying they are annoyed i rejected an offer for them, I'm like what offer I didn't get one.

14 minutes ago, JonnyLove said:

Yep. Also i notice sometimes If i offer them out to clubs i suddenly get a notice saying they are annoyed i rejected an offer for them, I'm like what offer I didn't get one.

That means there were some clubs interested but the asked price was too high so are no more interested in the player

On 16/10/2020 at 09:44, George Traistă said:

That means there were some clubs interested but the asked price was too high so are no more interested in the player

Nope, not in this case, not a single offer just randomly comes up that I refused an offer when none came in then it seems I'm stuck with the player until their contract runs out as no one takes them on loan or buys them even on a free.

1 hour ago, JonnyLove said:

Nope, not in this case, not a single offer just randomly comes up that I refused an offer when none came in then it seems I'm stuck with the player until their contract runs out as no one takes them on loan or buys them even on a free.

Interest is not equal offer... Go to the player page and then to contract and there is a interested clubs section. 

1. If you had some offers from clubs for this player and the player declined, you maybe won't get any other offers

2. You can get stuck with a player for 1-2 years, it can happen

3. Try to give him as exchange for a player that the clubs require equal or lower price with his valuation

Edited by George Traistă
On 26/05/2020 at 19:51, JonnyLove said:

Yes i tried this in my Man utd save for Martial 

Liverpool came in with a 27 mil offer (his value was 90 mil) I gave that 82 mill was the price.. they came up with 70 Mil next i ekked out two more mill and sold him for 72 ml