Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Hulk - El Tigre Challenge

THIS CHALLENGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY @BatiGoal

Hi guys please take time to read and enjoy the thread as it’s going to be a nail bitting end to the competition with @danovic78 

I started this trying to use a different team than @danovic78 Firstly I tried Galatasaray, where EL TIGRE was playing at, I tried to sign HULK from Shanghai SIPG and they accepted without any fuss but the problem was ..... the contract, HULK didn’t want to take “a step back in his career” which was a shame as I wanted this career save to be unique. I thought why don’t I go for someone like Real or Barca or one of the big guns, but the signings of the two strikers would’ve probably led to my dismissal before it even started.....a shame. I came to the conclusion to replicate, @danovic78 with Shanghai SIPG.

SEASON 1:

9BF3AE46-2AA2-4EE1-811E-A72C7F0C5A11.thumb.png.577d5e49eaeebbb5dd31d163da11bab7.png20C7B7D8-88BC-415F-B8D0-EA35C6C701EE.thumb.png.22a39cd7076c97045da8708e4dcb97e5.png

So here we are signed and dusted, now to sign the beast EL TIGRE.96D4692C-2B2F-4898-A1BA-0CCE0A4C61A9.thumb.png.4c6cf556356abbf5f65c6ddec15fa55f.png

for me EL TIGRE was a slow starter, he was under the limelight of HULK which at the start of this long career I was scared morale was going to be the ONE main factor for one of the strikers wouldn’t perform. Fortunately they both did perform but both in very different times in the season, Hulk right at the start and EL TIGRE nearer the end. 

Before I put out the first season goal tally for my main men. I made mistakes in the first season with rotation of players, impatient when needing results, and trying to get the season completed as quickly as possible. This has its major setbacks, you will see with the results. I want to just Congratulate @danovic78 for his immaculate first season, with getting an unbelievable 104 goals. 

SO..... here we are. 

B6BC8D7C-CB2F-41E9-B266-499FED03840D.thumb.png.f234137e1fdf085bd43ed38cdb046cc0.png630A8AC2-736F-4F5A-9E09-6660D09DE0A9.thumb.png.0fc3a8cd59a3290a39b2d97fd58c7b0c.png

RADAMEL FALCAO ( EL TIGRE ) 

PLAYED: 45

GOALS: 32 

AVR: 7.53

HULK

PLAYED: 43 

GOALS: 29

AVR: 7.55

SO FAR.....GOALS COMBINED : 61 🤦‍♂️

As you can see a close one with HULK missing out with 3 goals to his team mate. This was not the best season I would’ve hoped for with the goal scoring side of things. I managed everything wrong and trust me I’ll be back bigger and better in SEASON 2, to prove I’m a good manager and I can turn things around. You may think why should I carry on as being 45 goals short of @danovic78 but I don’t give up easily and I know how to improve in my second season. 

However it wasn’t all bad.... 

1E789605-12D0-445B-A285-F6CD3A86D15A.thumb.png.d479ecb63cbff8f6ce9551631451d0cf.png

Coming 3rd in the league payed it’s toll on my strikers clearly not performing well CONSISTENTLY, but I was very pleased to win the Super Cup and but not so pleased to go out of the champions league so easily and quickly.... but my last 2 games of the season I had the CFA Cup which I very happily won comfortably FALCAO helping me to that with a comfortable game. 72935FF1-C97B-4311-A1A8-A1230A89EA30.thumb.png.4c1cb03532615165a2dfd11826ff3690.png

Anyway hope you enjoyed the thread as of yet, season 2 to be posted soon, I will try and beat @danovic78 but it just shows how hard of a challenge this is, but I’m very pleased to be challenging such a great first go for him. 

wish me luck and see you soon. Let’s hope for a better season 2.

Rekindling this duo is a downright pain but you managed to complete that. Next up is trying to make the leaderboard which requires a min. of 150 gls. Once you achieve that you can start looking at that #1 spot, but don't get obsessed with beating @danovic78, that guy is an animal 😄

Good start and goodluck in season 2.

Btw, challenge ideas are tagged 'challenge'. This is a career of one so pls tag it 'career'. Makes it easier for people to find. 

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Rekindling this duo is a downright pain but you managed to complete that. Next up is trying to make the leaderboard which requires a min. of 150 gls. Once you achieve that you can start looking at that #1 spot, but don't get obsessed with beating @danovic78, that guy is an animal 😄

Good start and goodluck in season 2.

Btw, challenge ideas are tagged 'challenge'. This is a career of one so pls tag it 'career'. Makes it easier for people to find. 

Changed!!!, if I can get near the 150 mark in the 2nd season I will be very pleased. Yes @danovic78 is an absolute animal!!

5 hours ago, Road2glory said:

Changed!!!, if I can get near the 150 mark in the 2nd season I will be very pleased. Yes @danovic78 is an absolute animal!!

Animal? Not sure about that. I agree its very tough to get Hulk to move as his contract his huge, like him!

Decent start and deeper into the save you can get better players around these guys to help them.

Cant believe Falcao only cost you £15.75m...I had to pay nearly double that.

My go was on the old OME

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Animal? Not sure about that. I agree its very tough to get Hulk to move as his contract his huge, like him!

Decent start and deeper into the save you can get better players around these guys to help them.

Cant believe Falcao only cost you £15.75m...I had to pay nearly double that.

My go was on the old OME

What’s the OME, yeah that’s the hope as Shanghai are fairly rich and coupe lots of money in each season!! 

6 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

Are you playing EME or OME? I think Danovic was OME, so regardless of your score you could still be top of the EME leaderboard. 

What EME or OME?

1 minute ago, Road2glory said:

What EME or OME?

EME - Enhanced Match Engine

OME - Original Match Engine

I can sense your next question 🙂

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

EME - Enhanced Match Engine

OME - Original Match Engine

I can sense your next question 🙂

What’s the difference? I use EME

Just now, Road2glory said:

What SI Games has us believe is :

• OME is the first engine the FMH/M series came out with. 
  • EME is refined version of the OME. Refined player roles, more "calculations", closer to reality. That stuff. 

That's the story 🤨

4 minutes ago, Road2glory said:

Using EME would mean that aslong as you hit 150+ goals with this challenge you would go onto the leaderboard. 

This is a thread from a few years back that explains the differences back then, not sure if been any major changes. 

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

What SI Games has us believe is :

• OME is the first engine the FMH/M series came out with. 
  • EME is refined version of the OME. Refined player roles, more "calculations", closer to reality. That stuff. 

That's the story 🤨

So if I beat @danovic78 I will literally make history, beating an OME mad yeah I’m On EME is there a separate leaderboard for this. 

3 minutes ago, Road2glory said:

So if I beat @danovic78 I will literally make history, beating an OME mad yeah I’m On EME is there a separate leaderboard for this. 

I'll make separate leaderboards over the weekend. 

SEASON 2: 

Well where do I start, this season has been a weird one, there’s been ups and there’s been some very big downs, EL TIGRE being out for 4 months over a span didn’t help the situation at all. Same injuries different times 😬

However I’m happy to inform you that both EL TIGRE and HULK have officially renewed their stays at the club. 0405CEF1-2BBF-42CE-938B-6F7CD1A6F54E.thumb.png.45ed4bb5e2cb8d4d7ab9826e91cf05a8.png76B6C868-2F22-48BB-9947-339494D2F9F8.thumb.png.dfebc29949c4aa23c10abe9f1e2ba63d.png

EL TIGRE to 2024 and HULK to 2026 hopefully renewing a final time after that. 🙏🏿

Having been playing on EME I feel that the save is very realistic compared to @danovic78 which is fair enough considering the results I’m about to show you. 

I’d love @danovic78 to try and beat me and have a go on EME see how well he fairs as this is a tough one, but I’m 100% confident I’ll pull through:) 

so onto the goal tally ....

1E115B72-A471-4380-A31D-AA7BE8948FE8.thumb.png.05029157b7b3c77edd8bf729caf1e3cf.pngD9CACC68-2822-4170-8991-85294F5F5752.thumb.png.e0b9e8d1de0785a8d6a73fcf99a9954f.png

Yes don’t worry I’m thinking the same... another not so good season: 

HULK: 

GAMES PLAYED: 46

GOALS SCORED: 28

AVR: 7.50

RADAMEL FALCAO - EL TIGRE:

GAMES PLAYED: 33 

GOALS SCORED: 17 

AVR: 7.24

GOALS COMBINED S1&2: 106

However ..... 78DF4EAF-5E6B-4BC9-B027-4C6E83C98EBD.thumb.png.6abb753daa225f475594cb19185c4f8a.png

Domestically with the club I did very well but unfortunately this save isn’t about the club it’s about the 2 main men upfront. Anyway I’m staying positive and onto season 3 hope you stay with me and enjoy this bumpy ride. 

Cheers and peace.