Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help im doing very bad

I just bought the game yesterday, i started with dortmund but i honestly don't know what is happening i keep losing and losing and losing and can't seem to fix it plz help me if u could here is my team and tactics i have around 80 million in my budget. i look all around the internet to find tactics that would work but they dont seem to

89083188_2422622838049245_1512467119764144128_n.jpg

89154851_792733884547659_1234603609254002688_n.jpg

89348302_923692591384008_866574196736524288_n.jpg

89918119_563748247890944_6460752804670603264_n.jpg

If you check out the general discussion for FMM 2020, set the topic search to just tactics and sort by date, go through the recent tactics posts from after the winter update and you should find tactic that works for you 

I’m sure there are a bunch of tactics on here you can use. Just try some out that fit the players you have. 
Just my opinion but your tactic seems to be very bunched up and slow. Always thought of Dortmund having enough talent to be a high press team with faster and creative passes. Maybe open up a bit more width and let a player like Sancho use his creativity on the wing to beat defense and get in crosses to Haaland to finish . Think opposition defense will be in tight leaving you little room to maneuver in your offensive end so most chance would be long distance shots. The defense side I was never able to make a good offside trap without a high press as opposition would have time on the ball to make a pass to break the trap and still be onside without extra pressure.  

I don’t claim to be a tactical expert but just my opinion to try some different combinations from what I saw. Plus def go into Tactics part of forums and you will find many setups to try n members who love doing tactics 24/7.. this should get you started below click article and good luck 🍀 

18 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

I’m sure there are a bunch of tactics on here you can use. Just try some out that fit the players you have. 
Just my opinion but your tactic seems to be very bunched up and slow. Always thought of Dortmund having enough talent to be a high press team with faster and creative passes. Maybe open up a bit more width and let a player like Sancho use his creativity on the wing to beat defense and get in crosses to Haaland to finish . Think opposition defense will be in tight leaving you little room to maneuver in your offensive end so most chance would be long distance shots. The defense side I was never able to make a good offside trap without a high press as opposition would have time on the ball to make a pass to break the trap and still be onside without extra pressure.  

I don’t claim to be a tactical expert but just my opinion to try some different combinations from what I saw. Plus def go into Tactics part of forums and you will find many setups to try n members who love doing tactics 24/7.. this should get you started below click article and good luck 🍀 

Thank you