Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-2-2 "AWESOME FOURSOME" tactic

This tactic is broken! I am doing a save with Gloucester City and I was able to bring them up to the Championship without too much trouble. But once there I hit a wall, found this tactic and absolutely ran right through it. Come this season in the Prem, I am currently 14-0-1 and running through teams each week. 

Luckily most of my players I had fit the mold for this tactic so it was a seamless adoption. I will try to come back and post some pics. I have managed to get and so far dominate in the Prem with a total of 1.89 mil spent since I started down in VNN. 

Thank you for this tactic, it is a true masterpiece!

edit: added some pictures of the current table and the starters and bench. Also added pictures of players who have absolutely thrived with the new tactic.

8E88123F-6CBF-4C3C-8521-3458BED98A16.png

2713A35F-F66A-4956-A2B6-33515BF48FF6.png

0B2C6BCD-2590-4B62-9F81-8D41D840AC0A.png

6ED38F63-1F50-400E-BD3E-6F796641D63C.png

AEB8D2F4-C7AA-43C8-B942-2E5FFFE832AB.png

CACAE97A-2E2A-4CF3-8272-B75D327FF9DA.png

F1EF77C3-BEE1-45DC-90A7-27640E4F7E79.png

2DCB0A20-EF7E-4038-91EA-0E9206A6EC1E.png

7BF18348-C8F2-4908-9762-D770BA2DE8B1.png

BAC38092-BBF7-4B7E-BB1A-29494152866D.png

76FB11D0-5F3B-4455-8BF2-B303DD299584.png

Edited by zpoole
Adding pictures for reference

Best plug and play tactic available at this forum.. thank you for your insight. Finally i can see the trophy on my manager history. Kkk.. thank you so much 🙏

May i ask the coach composition for this tactic?

The goal of the team I recruited was to stay in the cluster, but thanks to you I finished 5th. I also got the league cup from the league's strongest team.

Thank you King. 👍

Screenshot_2020-09-03-14-30-14-489_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-03-14-30-09-228_com.sega.soccer.jpg

On 02/09/2020 at 22:47, abdullah33 said:

Hey man what is the most important part of this tactic? My target low-level team does not come to me many players.

Been trying this tactic for awhile and i'll say that the most important factor to build around is to have good aerial on your strikers. 

Tough luck for me using this tactic with Rashford and Martial uptop against the likes of van Dijk or even Mustafi. WBs produce plenty of crosses only to create havoc in front of goal without the end products. CMIIW, still 1st in the prem tho

SOLID TACTIC

9 hours ago, Adrien said:

Been trying this tactic for awhile and i'll say that the most important factor to build around is to have good aerial on your strikers. 

Tough luck for me using this tactic with Rashford and Martial uptop against the likes of van Dijk or even Mustafi. WBs produce plenty of crosses only to create havoc in front of goal without the end products. CMIIW, still 1st in the prem tho

SOLID TACTIC

Dude, how do you make the transfers in this tactic?

11 hours ago, abdullah33 said:

Dude, how do you make the transfers in this tactic?

For my Utd save? Bruno Petkovic of Dinamo. 193 cm tall, good strength and creative player suitable for both the TM and P role. Trying him with Rafa Leao right now.

5 hours ago, Adrien said:

For my Utd save? Bruno Petkovic of Dinamo. 193 cm tall, good strength and creative player suitable for both the TM and P role. Trying him with Rafa Leao right now.

I take it according to these features mentioned on the Home Page. 

The financial situation of the club is bad, I always loan. 

SK: Agility, Kicking

BPD: Aerial, Pace, Strength

WB: Tackling

DLP: Tackling

AP: Dribbling

IF: Teamwork, Creativity

TM: Passing, Decisions, Teamwork, Pace

P: Aerial, Dribbling

I have played with this tactic for one season  so far and these are the results. On also have an fa cup final to look forward to as well!!

Screenshot-20200917-154325-FM20-Mobile.j

Screenshot-20200917-155034-FM20-Mobile.j

Screenshot-20200917-155046-FM20-Mobile.j

@El Shiem - Do you think I'm leaking too many goals in the tactic?

Edited by ron1hy

@El Sheim I have to say both of your tactics are excellent!

Just swapped over to this one after a dominant 9 year stretch as Rangers boss using your previous tactic. 9x League titles in a row and 3x Champions leagues to show for it!

This one is better IMO and lets me use more of the players that I have in my arsenal. Rather than them sitting on the bench because there is only 1 slot in the starting 11 for their position. i.e. WB vs FB, IF vs W and sole striker.

A couple of questions though:

1. I can't seem to find a Target man who fits the attributes you have set out. Can someone advise some example players who have performed well in this position so I can use them as a template? I have an abundance of world class poachers, but zero good Target Men. The best performer in this position is a poacher with 18 STR and 11 Ariel, but he's not amazing in this role.

2. In your other tactic, you said it was important for the IF to be opposite footed to the wing they play on. i.e. A right footer for a LIF role and vice versa. Is that important in this version?

3. In both this tactic and the last one, no matter what I do, or who I play, the DLP midfielder just doesn't perform. I'm lucky if he plays a 7. The 3 or 4 I have tried in this role normally result in a 6.8-7.05 overall rating for the season. Is this just a limitation of the tactic or am I doing something wrong?

Top marks for this tactic!

On 07/09/2020 at 17:14, savlaaar said:

sorry, new to this forum. Where is the download link?

There's no download link, make the tactic using the pictures I uploaded. It's very easy. 

On 17/09/2020 at 19:58, ron1hy said:

I have played with this tactic for one season  so far and these are the results. On also have an fa cup final to look forward to as well!!

Screenshot-20200917-154325-FM20-Mobile.j

Screenshot-20200917-155034-FM20-Mobile.j

Screenshot-20200917-155046-FM20-Mobile.j

@El Shiem - Do you think I'm leaking too many goals in the tactic?

People have been complaining about conceding too many goals, but that's either because they don't make subs when players are tired, or their defense does not have enough pace and stamina. I always check 70th minute to see the stamina of my players, and since the tactic plays a high line, if you're defenders are tired, they can't run back fast enough. So be sure to make subs accordingly. 

On 01/10/2020 at 18:32, Ctof86 said:

@El Sheim I have to say both of your tactics are excellent!

Just swapped over to this one after a dominant 9 year stretch as Rangers boss using your previous tactic. 9x League titles in a row and 3x Champions leagues to show for it!

This one is better IMO and lets me use more of the players that I have in my arsenal. Rather than them sitting on the bench because there is only 1 slot in the starting 11 for their position. i.e. WB vs FB, IF vs W and sole striker.

A couple of questions though:

1. I can't seem to find a Target man who fits the attributes you have set out. Can someone advise some example players who have performed well in this position so I can use them as a template? I have an abundance of world class poachers, but zero good Target Men. The best performer in this position is a poacher with 18 STR and 11 Ariel, but he's not amazing in this role.

2. In your other tactic, you said it was important for the IF to be opposite footed to the wing they play on. i.e. A right footer for a LIF role and vice versa. Is that important in this version?

3. In both this tactic and the last one, no matter what I do, or who I play, the DLP midfielder just doesn't perform. I'm lucky if he plays a 7. The 3 or 4 I have tried in this role normally result in a 6.8-7.05 overall rating for the season. Is this just a limitation of the tactic or am I doing something wrong?

Top marks for this tactic!

Hello, 

Thanks for trying both of the tactics. I'll try to answer all your queries. 

1. Actually you can't get a target man like that readymade. I always build one, I mean train a youngster to be the type of Target man I want. If you look for a template, I suggest Harry Kane/Lukaku or Haaland/Zirkzee if you want younger. 

2. Playing IF with opposite foot is important for every tactic, because that's how IF is supposed to work. Example, a right footed player can very easily run on the right flank and cross the ball. But if he was supposed to cut inside and shoot from that right side, he'll have problem finding a suitable angle to shoot with his right foot. BUT, if he's left footed, he can't cut inside from right flank and have all angles open for a left foot shot (imagine this, it'll be easier to understand). 

3. That's actually a bug with the game from what I've noticed. Any tactic with DLP keeps getting low ratings for that role. I've tried to run the tactic with other roles, but it doesn't work very effectively. So I decided to stick with DLP eventhough poor guy can only get 7 rating few times. Btw, a rating of 6.9 above is a good rating. So don't worry about that. Keep trying new players and see if anyone actually does great in that role. 

Thanks again for trying the tactics. 

Which tactic is better, my president, will you make new tactics? Endless thanks to you, I just started playing the game, I'm inspired by your tactics to make a nice tactic

9 hours ago, abdullah33 said:

Which tactic is better, my president, will you make new tactics? Endless thanks to you, I just started playing the game, I'm inspired by your tactics to make a nice tactic

All are here.

Missing two of mine though I think @Foxyunless I'm just being blind, which is entirely possible 😂

On 04/10/2020 at 00:09, El Sheim said:

Hello, 

Thanks for trying both of the tactics. I'll try to answer all your queries. 

1. Actually you can't get a target man like that readymade. I always build one, I mean train a youngster to be the type of Target man I want. If you look for a template, I suggest Harry Kane/Lukaku or Haaland/Zirkzee if you want younger. 

2. Playing IF with opposite foot is important for every tactic, because that's how IF is supposed to work. Example, a right footed player can very easily run on the right flank and cross the ball. But if he was supposed to cut inside and shoot from that right side, he'll have problem finding a suitable angle to shoot with his right foot. BUT, if he's left footed, he can't cut inside from right flank and have all angles open for a left foot shot (imagine this, it'll be easier to understand). 

3. That's actually a bug with the game from what I've noticed. Any tactic with DLP keeps getting low ratings for that role. I've tried to run the tactic with other roles, but it doesn't work very effectively. So I decided to stick with DLP eventhough poor guy can only get 7 rating few times. Btw, a rating of 6.9 above is a good rating. So don't worry about that. Keep trying new players and see if anyone actually does great in that role. 

Thanks again for trying the tactics. 

@El Sheim

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think alternative roles might work?

i.e. TM to Complete forward or a 2nd Poacher?

Do you think a B2B would work instead of a DLP?

I think I already know the answer to these questions, but thought I'd check...

On 06/10/2020 at 20:21, Ctof86 said:

@El Sheim

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think alternative roles might work?

i.e. TM to Complete forward or a 2nd Poacher?

Do you think a B2B would work instead of a DLP?

I think I already know the answer to these questions, but thought I'd check...

Complete forward works depending on the player you have on the role. But it's still not as effective as the original version. 2nd Poacher would not work because you need a Target man to hold up the ball, recieve headers and bring others into play. If you have 2 poachers both of them would make similar runs and it makes one of them useless most of the time. The tactic is designed to bring out the most in every attacking role. 

DLP is actually very important, you need someone to stay behind and pickup loose balls / opposition clearances and basically be a midfield presence when the others are attacking. He also provides cover for the CBs when everyone else goes forward. BBM would charge towards the box along with AP and then you have no one in midfield when the opposition start a counter attack. 

The tactic use to be amazing. Since I started a new game a month ago I cannot get it right. I am conceding very easy goals and it seems I cannot win. I am using the right players in each position. Is there a possibility the system have blocked that tactic;

On 16/10/2020 at 05:11, nikcgt7 said:

The tactic use to be amazing. Since I started a new game a month ago I cannot get it right. I am conceding very easy goals and it seems I cannot win. I am using the right players in each position. Is there a possibility the system have blocked that tactic;

Hello, 

I haven't played in a while so I can't really say if anythings wrong. Will take a look at it though. Thanks for informing. 

I found the defence has gone leaky also. Started a new game for a change and finding that pace is essential so this is being the main attribute I’m looking at for all positions. 

Dear @El Sheim

I would like to say that this is the best tactic I have tried. For anyone trying the tactic, make sure you follow OP instructions regarding player stats. Once you have the right players, the results will be incredible.

El Sheim, you are a genius! Thank you for sharing the tactic with us! It definately made my experience with the game 10x more enjoyable. You are a legend!